yard seasons (2008-09, 2011-14), tied for sixth among active players. His six 1,000-yard seasons sin

in Allgemein 04.05.2018 07:44
von riluowanying123 • 2.943 Beiträge

Twenty-three players or defense/special teams posted 20 or more fantasy points through the Sunday night NFL game in Week 3. Thats more than two per team in a 10-team league, and its worth noting another eight players scored 18 or more points.This scoring outburst had to make most fantasy owners happy, but the unfortunate truth is there are many upper-tier players who are not performing at anywhere near the level they were projected to reach coming into the season.So will those disappointing scoring trends continue for these players? Lets take a closer look, starting with a quarterback who once finished in the top two in single-season scoring. Koa Misi Jersey Larry Csonka Jersey . Nathan MacKinnon, Jamie McGinn and Jan Hejda also scored for the Avalanche, who won despite being outshot 38-23. MacKinnons goal, also on the power play, came with just over a minute remaining. http://www.officialauthenticdolphinsshop.com/authentic-matt-moore-jersey.html . Vancouver Whitecaps and Toronto FC failed to make the postseason while Montreal Impact fell at the first hurdle losing heavily to Houston Dynamo in the Eastern Conference Knockout Round. Ryan Tannehill Jersey . Francis told several hundred members of the European Olympic Committees that when sport "is considered only in economic terms and consequently for victory at every cost . Julius Thomas Jersey . Then the Pacers gave Oladipo and his Orlando teammates the cold shoulder. Paul Georges buzzer-beating 3-pointer at the end of the third quarter spurred a 21-4 run, finally sending Indiana past the Magic 97-87 in a tougher-than-expected opening night matchup. TAMPA, Fla. -- Just when it looked like the Buccaneers were starting to get key players back from injury, the team announced Tuesday that veteran wide receiver Vincent Jackson has been placed on injured reserve with an ACL injury.A league source told ESPNs Ed Werder that Jacksons injury has not been definitively determined to be a torn ACL. It continues to be evaluated. If it is determined that the injury is not to the ACL, then it is possible Jackson could play again this season should the Bucs be in playoff contention.If it is determined that the injury is to Jacksons MCL, that might allow him to avoid surgery, resulting in a quicker recovery.The IR designation means Jackson is out of practice for a minimum of six weeks and cannot play in a game for eight.This is obviously very disappointing for me personally, Jackson said in a statement issued by the team. I had high hopes for this season because I know what we are capable of accomplishing as a team.The three-time Pro Bowler felt discomfort in his knee during the Bucs 17-14 win over the Panthers in Week 5, but he continued to play. An MRI revealed the extent of the injury.Its the second straight year that Jacksons season has been cut short by a knee injury. He suffered an MCL sprain last year and missed six games.My top priority going into every season is being out there with my teammates and helping my team any way possible, Jackson said. While I may not be on the field for the foreseeable future, I will be focused on beginning my rehab as soon as possible and finding ways to support my teammates in whatever way I can.ddddddddddddJackson made two key catches on the final drive in Carolina, helping set up Roberto Aguayos game-winning field goal in the final seconds -- something not lost on Bucs coach Dirk Koetter.Even though he doesnt recall when he injured his knee, he was still out there the entire game, Koetter said in a statement. Any time you lose a player and team leader of Vincents caliber, it is a setback for your team. Vincent is a very tough-minded player and a great competitor.I know that being placed on Injured Reserve is difficult for him, but I also know he will maintain a strong presence in our locker room and will help our younger guys prepare and develop because thats the type of team-first leader he is.Through five games, Jackson has had five catches for 173 yards.He is currently just one of 14 active players to record at least 500 receptions in his career, and he has posted six 1,000-yard seasons (2008-09, 2011-14), tied for sixth among active players. His six 1,000-yard seasons since 2008 are tied for the most of any player during that span.Jackson is in the final year of a five-year contract.The Bucs have been without Pro Bowl running back Doug Martin, who suffered a hamstring injury in Week 2. Second-string running back Charles Sims was also placed on IR last week with a knee injury, and he also could be a candidate to return this season.?Any player on IR is eligible to return during the season, but only one per team can do so.? Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys China Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 China Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Jerseys NFL China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen