onds to deliver a stunning last-second comebac

in Allgemein 05.05.2018 09:56
von riluowanying123 • 2.943 Beiträge

OKLAHOMA CITY -- The past three days have been pretty hectic for Russell Westbrook. The Oklahoma City guard handed out thanksgiving dinners at the Boys & Girls Club Tuesday, beat Houston with a viral-worth dunk Wednesday and then was inducted into the Oklahoma Hall of Fame by Michael Jordan Thursday.Its an unbelievable honor, man, Westbrook said before the ceremonies. Its something you dont take for granted. So definitely a blessing and something you wont forget. MJ took the time out of his day to come all the way to Oklahoma City to do this for me. its an honor. Im happy to have him here.Just another week in the life of the NBAs most unique talents.But, despite all of the off-court events and activities, Westbrook heads into Friday with his team still trying to find the success they had started the season with. The win over the Rockets broke the four-game losing streak, but it didnt answer the pressing questions that had arisen.If Houston hadnt gone ice cold from the field in the fourth quarter, Oklahoma City could be riding a five-game slide heading into its contest with the Brooklyn Nets.I thought their effort was good the entire game. But they really did a great job defensively, scrambling, rotating and moving, Thunder coach Billy Donovan said. Im not going to sit there and say that in the third and the fourth their shooting percentage from the 3-point line was all because of us, but I thought we did a better job defensively there in the second half than we did in the first half.One of the bright spots was the emergence of Victor Oladipo. He scored 29 points and was 5 of 7 from the 3-point line.Oklahoma City (7-5) needs a confident Oladipo on the perimeter to keep defenses honest and from crowding Westbrook.I worked my whole life on shooting and increasing my range and things like that, Oladipo said. So I just go out there and shoot with confidence because Im going to make some and miss some and at the end of the day, just go out and keep shooting with confidence.While the Thunder have been inconsistent, they have at least been competitive in almost all of their games. That cant be said for the Nets, who have a minus 4.5-point differential. That is tied for seventh worst in the NBA.It got even worse Monday night when Brooklyn was rolled over 127-95 by the Clippers. However, coach Kenny Atkinson sees the drubbing as a learning lesson.Its actually good for our guys to see a team like this, Atkinson told the NY Daily News. They can see how well they are playing and their cohesiveness. Theyve been together for a while and theyre executing well. They turned us over and got us out of our game.As bad as the Nets have played at times this season, scoring has not been the issue. They are fifth in the Eastern Conference at just over 106 points a game.But that hasnt helped Brooklyn when it goes on the road. The Nets have a 1-5 record away from home.The Thunder, on the other hand, are 5-3 at home. But have lost three of their last four at the Chesapeake Energy Arena. Their three-game home losing streak came to an end Wednesday.On the importance of breaking the losing streak:It was huge for us. It was real important to me, Oladipo said. This organization is known for winning. Losing is unacceptable. We got to do whatever it takes in our power to continue to keep winning. Cheap Nike Air Max 270 Blue . 10 VCU 85-67 on Thursday night at the Puerto Rico Tip-Off. The Seminoles (4-0) have scored at least 80 points in each of their games. Cheap Nike Air Max 270 Yellow . -- Bryant McKinnie came out of his stance and lowered his shoulder into a practice squad player, causing a crisp thud to reverberate in the Miami Dolphins practice bubble. http://www.airmax270cheap.com/cheap-nike-air-max-270-red/ .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch. Cheap Nike Air Max 270 All Pink .Y. -- Jayna Hefford scored the winning goal Friday as Canada survived a scare with a 4-3 win over Sweden at the Four Nations womens hockey tournament. Cheap Nike Air Max 270 All Blue .2 billion agreement with Rogers Communications for the leagues broadcast and multimedia rights. A season ago, his first at the helm, Dan Quinn watched as his Atlanta Falcons stormed out of the gate at 5-0, only to sputter the rest of the way and finish 8-8 with no playoff berth.This fall, Atlanta enters midseason as one of the leagues most explosive offenses, sitting atop the NFC South at 5-3 with quarterback Matt Ryan entering MVP conversation and receiver Julio Jones breaking franchise records.But Quinn hasnt soon forgotten the errors of 2015.Today, he brought up Hall of Fame Indiana Pacers guard Reggie Millers famous last-second rallly in Game 1 of the 1995 Eastern Conference Semifinals, when he ripped off eight points in nine seconds to deliver a stunning last-second comeback victory.dddddddddddd The Pacers went on to win the series in seven games.ESPNs Football Power Index currently gives the Falcons an 80.3 percent chance of making the postseason and an 11.5 chance of reaching the Super Bowl, both fifth-best in the NFL.-- Brendan C. Hall Jerseys NFL China Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen