han (ribs) all remain doubtful for the Portm

in Allgemein 08.05.2018 12:43
von riluowanying123 • 2.943 Beiträge

CHICAGO -- Whether he had the Chicago Bulls on his shoulders or not, Jimmy Butler couldnt deny this. He sure gave them the lift they needed.Butler scored 37 points, and Chicago beat the short-handed Washington Wizards 106-95 on Saturday night.He took charge when the Bulls needed it, helping them pull away on a night when the Wizards were missing star guards John Wall and Bradley Beal.Butler finished two points shy of a season high he set against Atlanta on Wednesday. He hit all 14 free throws, grabbed eight rebounds and dished out a season-high nine assists.I dont consider that carrying, Butler said. I consider that making some shots and doing what they need me to do. Thats being aggressive.Butler showed it early on and helped the Bulls put away the Wizards in the second half, though he did have some help.Nikola Mirotic came on strong to finish with 17 points. Dwyane Wade scored 14. Taj Gibson chipped in with 13 points, and Robin Lopez added 10 points and 13 rebounds.The Bulls won back-to-back games for the first time since a 3-0 start, but forward Doug McDermott exited with a concussion early in the fourth quarter.Markieff Morris had a season-high 24 points after scoring 20 the previous night. Marcin Gortat added 18 points and 14 rebounds.Sheldon McClellan scored 15 with Beal missing his second straight game because of a sore right hamstring. Tomas Satoransky chipped in with 12 points and nine assists filling in at point guard for Wall, who scored 28 in Fridays loss to Cleveland, and the Wizards fell to 0-4 on the road.We got to play better, Gortat said. We got to compete. We need energy. We need effort. We got to make shots Theres a lot of things that we can do better. I mean right now, as far as I know I think we have one of the worst benches in the league right now.Washingtons reserves got outscored 32-18, though McClellan and Satoransky were in the lineup with Beal and Wall out.BUTLERS LIFTButler got off to a scorching start with 21 points in the first half and kept it going with 11 more in the third to help the Bulls turn a 56-53 deficit into an 81-70 lead.When youve got a guy who is obviously an All-Star in this league but hes right in the prime of his career, my job and (Rajon) Rondos job and everybodys job is to get the best out of him, Wade said. Right now, were seeing it -- and he sees it, too -- how great he can be.Leading 70-68 with about three minutes left in the third, Butler hit two free throws, a layup and a step-back jumper with 1:19 left.In the closing minute, Wizards coach Scott Brooks jumped off the bench and got called for a technical when Jason Smith fouled a dunking Gibson. McDermott made the technical free throw. Gibson missed his foul shot, but hit a layup to make it an 11-point game.FOUL PLAYMcDermott was in the air going for a layup or dunk in the opening minute of the fourth when a rotating Morris hit his left arm and sent him crashing to the floor. McDermott banged his head in a hard fall that quieted the crowd.He walked off the court and headed back into the concussion protocol after missing a game 10 days earlier.Morris got called for a flagrant foul 1, and Mirotic hit two free throws.That was a regular old-school foul, Gibson said. But the way Doug took off, he left himself out in the open. ... I dont think nobody really tries to hurt anybody. Its one of those plays.TIP-INSWizards: Wall, coming off surgery on both knees, isnt playing in both halves of back-to-back sets. Coach Scott Brooks said that could change after the Wizards play Philadelphia and New York on Wednesday and Thursday. ... Beal is day to day.Bulls: Coach Fred Hoiberg said that Carter-Williams has not experienced any setbacks in his recovery from a bruised left knee and sprained left wrist. Carter-Williams was expected to miss four to six weeks after taking a hard fall at Brooklyn on Oct. 31.UP NEXTWizards: Visit Philadelphia on Wednesday.Bulls: The Bulls play six straight on the road, starting with Tuesdays game at Portland. http://www.packersrookiestore.com/Packers-Aaron-Rodgers-Jersey/ .C. -- Manny Malhotra had two goals and an assist, leading the Carolina Hurricanes to a 6-3 win over the Ottawa Senators on Saturday. http://www.packersrookiestore.com/Packers-Lane-Taylor-Jersey/ . The Oilers come in having lost five in a row (0-4-1) and 16 of their last 20 games, dropping a 2-1 decision to the Vancouver Canucks on Tuesday. http://www.packersrookiestore.com/Packers-Lance-Kendricks-Jersey/ . LOUIS -- Mike Smith is used to facing plenty of shots, so this was nothing new. http://www.packersrookiestore.com/Packers-Bryan-Bulaga-Jersey/ . Oyama had six birdies and two bogeys at Kintetsu Kashikojima in the event also sanctioned by the Japan LPGA Tour. "I have been having this neck ache thats been affecting my golf recently," Oyama said. http://www.packersrookiestore.com/Packers-Demetri-Goodson-Jersey/ . Booth picked up 65 caps after making her national team debut in 2002 at the age of 17. She most recently played for Sky Blue FC of the National Womens Soccer League. "It just felt like it was my time to move on," she said in a phone interview from her hometown of Burlington, Ont.Ipswich will be without centre-back Adam Webster because of a hamstring problem for Saturdays Sky Bet Championship clash at home to Nottingham Forest, live on Sky Sports 1 HD from 5.15pm. Teenager Josh Emmanuel, who recently signed a contract extension with the Suffolk club, is expected to come into the side at right-back with captain Luke Chambers moving across into the heart of the defence.Town boss Mick McCarthy expects to have all the players who were away on international duty available for selection and could also include 18-year-old midfielder Kundai Benyu in the squad for the first time this season after he impressed for the under-23s. Midfielder Luke Hyam (knee), defender Tommy Smith (back) and striker Brett Pitman (ankle) all continue their rehabilitation along with long-term absentee Giles Coke following knee surgery. Highlights of Ipswichs 2-1 win at Sheffield Wednesday on November 5 Daniel Pinillos is fit to replace the suspended Hildeberto Pereira in Nottingham Forests squad.ddddddddddddPereira starts a three-match ban this weekend, leaving Pinillos, Armand Traore and Danny Fox all in line to slot in at full-back.Traore is expected to beat knee trouble to be available, with Fox having recovered from illness.Pinillos has finally beaten the knee ligament trouble that has kept him sidelined since December 2015. Mustapha Carayol (hamstring), Nicklas Bendtner (ankle) and David Vaughan (ribs) all remain doubtful for the Portmand Road trip. Highlights of Nottingham Forests 1-1 draw at home to QPR a fortnight ago Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys 2020 Cheap Jerseys Online NFL Jerseys Cheap ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen