Paris Saint-Germain captain Thiago Silva believes Zlatan Ibrahimovic would be taking a step down in his career if he moved to En

in Allgemein 15.05.2018 11:27
von jokergreen0220 • 1.230 Beiträge

Paris Saint-Germain captain Thiago Silva believes Zlatan Ibrahimovic would be taking a step down in his career if he moved to England. Jon Gray Jersey . Sky Sports News HQ understands the 34-year-old would be willing to join Manchester United at the end of the season, but Silva is keen to see his team-mate stay in Ligue 1.. A look at Zlatan Ibrahimovics record in club football Ahead of PSGs trip to Manchester City in the Champions League on Tuesday, Silva told the Daily Mirror: He is my good friend, but also at 34 he is playing the best football of his career. He is one of the best in the world, he is unique, there is not another player like him. Of course I want him to stay at PSG, I cannot imagine us without him. PSG travel to Manchester City in the Champions League I know he has offers from England - and it is a big league - but I dont think there is a team in England that is at the level of PSG at the moment. For me it would be a step down in quality for him.PSG have already secured their fourth consecutive Ligue 1 title, and sit 28-points clear of second-placed Lyon. Ibrahimovic could move to United - if Louis van Gaal leaves Ibrahimovic is out of contract at PSG at the end of the season and is considering all options, with outgoing Manchester City boss Manuel Pellegrini claiming the striker would light up the Premier League. Sky Sources understand Zlatan Ibrahimovic is interested in joining Manchester United this summer The Swede confirmed at a press conference in March there has been interest in him from English clubs, yet Sky sources have confirmed he has reservations about joining United with Louis van Gaal in charge.Follow Man City v PSG with our live blog on skysports.com and via the Sky Sports apps. Also See: Man City v PSG preview Blanc warns of Zlat attack Zlatans best season yet? Di Maria out to hurt City Jake McGee Jersey . Bryant underwent an operation in December to correct an irregular heartbeat. His season ended with four games left because of a rapid heartbeat, a condition he has known about for several years and had been treated for in the past. Ian Desmond Jersey .com) - James Harden put the Houston Rockets on his back and willed them to an overtime victory on Thursday. http://www.rockiesapparelsshop.com/dj-lemahieu-jersey-c-7/ . "He came up to me and said, I want to train," said Toronto coach Ryan Nelsen. The 26-year-old midfielder is expected to play Saturday night when Toronto hosts D.C. United, returning to his Major League Soccer squad with mixed feelings about the Americans World Cup run -- sad that it ended when it did but proud of his teams performance.Montreal Canadiens winger Travis Moen continues to make progress towards returning to the lineup. Moen was cleared for contact on Monday and took part in his first full practice since sustaining a concussion last month. "Im two to three practices away from playing," he said following Mondays skate. Moen was hurt in a fight with Bruins defenceman Kevan Miller in Boston on Mar. 24. Also, defencemen Andrei Markov and Alexei Emelin took advantage of therapy days on Monday and were not on the ice. All other players were present except Alex ;Galchenyuk, whos sidelined for the first round with a lower-body injury sustained on Apr. Colorado Rockies Jerseys. 9 against the Chicago Blackhawks. The Canadiens are up 3-0 in their first round playoff series with the Tampa Bay Lightning and can advance with a win on Tuesday night at the Bell Centre. Mondays Canadiens practice lines Forwards: Pacioretty - Desharnais - VanekPrust - Plekanec - GallagherBourque - Eller - GiontaBournival - Brière - WeiseMoen* - White - Parros Defence: Gorges - SubbanBouillon - WeaverMurray - Tinordi Goaltenders: PriceBudaj Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Jerseys 2019 China Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen