Lee Westwood feels confidence has returned to his game as he looks to continue his upturn in form at this weeks BMW PGA Champion

in Allgemein 15.05.2018 11:27
von jokergreen0220 • 1.230 Beiträge

Lee Westwood feels confidence has returned to his game as he looks to continue his upturn in form at this weeks BMW PGA Championship. Custom Dallas Cowboys Jerseys . The 43-year-old followed his joint runner-up finish at the Masters in April by ending last weeks Irish Open tied-10th, increasing his chances of a 10th consecutive appearance in Europes Ryder Cup side this autumn. Westwood currently lies just outside of the qualifying places ahead of a busy summer schedule, but feels his level of performance is heading back in the right direction. Speaking ahead of his 23rd consecutive appearance in the BMW PGA Championship, Westwood told a pre-tournament press conference: Im a lot happier with my game than I have been for quite some time. Westwood is hoping to make a tenth consecutive Ryder Cup appearance later this year I started working with Pete Cowen again at Houston and it had a pretty immediate effect. We just did a couple of hours there and then an hour at the Masters and I think that showed at Augusta. I started hitting the ball a lot straighter and iron shots were a lot better.I did a bit of work with Bob Rotella on the putting green at Augusta, as well. He seemed to free me up a little bit and rolled a few more putts in there. I just feel a lot more aggressive but a lot more calm on the greens, and my short games good, as well. So theres no reason why I shouldnt be playing well and scoring well this week, really.The former world No 1 tees off alongside Soren Kjeldsen and recent back-to-back European Tour winner Jeunghun Wang for the opening two rounds, while Masters champion Danny Willett sits in the group before with Soomin Lee and Victor Dubuisson. Matthew Fitzpatrick is another of the afternoon starters on his Wentworth debut, featuring alongside former Ryder Cup winners Graeme McDowell and Stephen Gallacher. Round 1 tee times First round tee times for the BMW PGA Championship at Wentworth The British Masters champion has missed the cut in his last three starts since his tied-seventh finish at last months Masters, with Fitzpatrick making an early exit at the K Club last week.Fitzpatrick currently lies in an automatic qualification place for Europes Ryder Cup squad, but is not getting carried away about the possibility of featuring in Darren Clarkes side. Matt Fitzpatrick says the home support during his British Masters victory at Woburn last year was incredible ahead of the PGA Championship at Wentworth. Its not something Im solely focussing on, Fitzpatrick told a press conference on Tuesday. Im just trying to focus on each week as it comes, and Im just going to try and play as well as I can and get as many World Ranking points.Being here and being around the place, you know that its going to be a big event. Everyone speak so highly about this event.Im hoping to have a good week and just hope, again, that my game peaks at the right time. Watch the BMW PGA Championship throughout the week live on Sky Sports 4 - your home of golf Also See: Wentworth ways to watch Willett: No added pressure First round tee times Golf live on Sky Sports 4 Bob Lilly Jersey . Heavily-criticized after allowing a dozen goals on 58 shots in two games in Boston, Luongo continued his dominance at home. Hes now allowed two goals in three home games in this series. Darren Woodson Jersey . -- So much for concern that running back Marshawn Lynch would be absent from the Seattle Seahawks minicamp. http://www.cowboysfootballgearshop.com/randy-gregory-jersey/ . RAPTORS STRUGGLING: The bottom line is the true test in sports isnt just how you handle failure, but how you handle success.GIRONA, Spain -- Slovenian cyclist Luka Mezgec followed up an opening day victory by winning the second leg of the Volta a Catalunya on Tuesday to keep the overall lead. The Giant-Shimano cyclist beat Italian pair Roberto Ferrari and Daniele Ratto in a sprint finish to win in a time of 3 hours, 57 minutes, 49 seconds. Mezgec leads Ferrari by 14 seconds overall with a time of 8:06:42 as cyclists endured rain and cold weather during a 168-kilometre (104-mile) run. With the seven-stage race heading toward the Pyrenees mountains next, Mezgec is not expected to hang on to the lead in a field that includes Tour de France champion Christopher Froome and Alberto Contador. Theey both finished three seconds back on Tuesday to trail Mezgec by 23 seconds after two stages. Terrance Williams Jersey. Froome was cautious about his chances as he settles back into competing after pulling out of the preceding Tirreno-Adriatico with back injury. "If I see Im progressing well and I dont feel hurt then I think I can achieve something here," Froome said. "I have to take into account I lost two training days and the injury kept me from training as strongly as I wanted for another five days." Wednesdays leg is a 163-kilometre run from Banyoles to La Molina, featuring two long mountain climbs -- one of them at the end of the stage. Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Jerseys 2019 China Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen