The Winnipeg Jets conclude a two game California road trip against the San Jose Sharks with a 9:30pm ct face off at SAP Center.

in Anregungen für Homepage 28.05.2018 07:43
von jokergreen0220 • 1.230 Beiträge

The Winnipeg Jets conclude a two game California road trip against the San Jose Sharks with a 9:30pm ct face off at SAP Center. Logan Thomas Jersey . The (23-23-5) Jets, who are on a season high four-game winning streak, are seventh in the Central Division with 51 points and trail Minnesota by eight points for a wild card playoff spot. Tonight is the second of three games between these teams this season. Grant Clitsome had a goal and two assists in Winnipegs 5-4 shootout win November 10th at MTS Centre. Ondrej Pavelec (15-19-4, 2.99, .901) will start his seventh consecutive game in goal. Jets Projected Lines: Ladd-Little-Frolik Kane-Scheifele-Wheeler Setoguchi-Jokinen-Byfuglien Thorburn-Wright-Peluso Enstrom-Bogosian Stuart-Trouba Pardy-Ellerby Bryan Little is on a five game point streak that includes two goals and six assists. Blake Wheeler (2 goals and four assists) Mark Scheifele (two goals and three assists) and Jacob Trouba (three goals and one assist) are on three game point streaks. San Jose is on a four game winning streak after beating Calgary 3-2 Monday night. The (32-12-6) Sharks are second in the Pacific Division with 70 points. They trail first place Anaheim by nine points. Alex Stalock (6-2, 1.80, .938) will start in goal. His last start was seven days ago when he made 24 saves in a 3-0 win in Florida. Sharks Projected Lines: Pavelski-Thornton-Burns Nieto-Marleau-Wingels Kearns-Desjardins-Kennedy Brown-McCarthy-Hayes Boyle-Irwin Vlasic-Demers Stuart-Braun Joe Pavelski has scored six goals and has one assist in his last three games. Patrick Marleau is on a three game point streak that includes one goal and four assists. Following tonights game, the Jets will stay overnight in San Jose and fly home to Winnipeg tomorrow. Next action is Saturday night at MTS Centre in a 6:00ct start against the Toronto Maple Leafs. Tre Davious White Jersey . Pretty good hitting, too. Dan Haren pitched six innings and sparked the go-ahead rally with a single, leading Los Angeles to another win over the skidding Atlanta Braves, 4-2 on Tuesday night. Seantrel Henderson Jersey . In the days leading up to the draft, TSN.ca and TSN Radio basketball analyst Duane Watson looks at some of the names that will be headlining the event. Tonight, Michigans Nik Stauskas of Mississauga, Ontario. http://www.authenticbillsfanatic.com/c-69-bills-jordan-poyer-jersey.aspx . As a follow-up, TSN.ca offers you the opportunity to chime in on all the big issues with our insiders. Read up on all the questions and answers, and put in your own two cents on our popular Your Call feature.The Atlanta Falcons were within one game of the Super Bowl in 2012. In 2013, the team fell well short of lofty expectations with a disappointing 4-12 record. This season, the Falcons will look to prove their first losing season under coach Mike Smith was simply an anomaly and reach the playoffs for the fourth time in the past six years. A key to the Falcons struggles last season were the injuries to wide receivers Roddy White and Julio Jones. White entered the season playing with an injured ankle and proceeded to post his lowest marks in both receptions and receiving yards since 2006, while appearing in 13 games. Jones, one of the best young receivers in the league, was off to a strong start in 2013 - 41 catches for 580 yards - before being sidelined for the season after five games with a foot injury. Now, White and Jones have set high expectations on themselves for the year ahead, setting a goal of 1,500 receiving yards each - which would be an NFL record for a receiving duo. "Were just putting it out there," Jones said in training camp. "I always tell people, every year, I never put goals on myself, because I dont want to limit myself. What I set out to do, Im going to do it, but I dont want to limit myself, because I dont know what Im capable of doing, so I dont want to put an exact number on me. Were just putting that number out there, because we possibly can do that, just because of all the rule changes and everything else." The "rule changes" Jones cited is the leagues initiative to cut down on defensive backs using their hands against wide receivers through an increase in defensive holding and illegal contact penalties. However, Jones main focus when it comes to reaching history with White shhould be on staying healthy. Dion Dawkins Jersey. In three NFL seasons, Jones has played in all 16 of the Falcons regular season games once. Jones career-high in yards is 1,198, while Whites is 1,389. The Falcons premier duo will face less competition for the ball this season, though. Tight end Tony Gonzales, who caught 80 or more passes in each of the past three seasons, retired in the offseason and his replacement - whether it be sophomore Levine Toilolo or veteran Bear Pascoe - has never caught more than 12 passes in a season. The Falcons receiving corps is filled out with slot receiver Harry Douglas, who led the group in catches and yards in 2013, and free agent acquisition Devin Hester. If quarterback Matt Ryans two top targets can stay healthy this season, it wont guarantee 1,500 yards for White and Jones, but it may be key in the Falcons regaining their Super Bowl contender form. Notes: Rookie on Display: After starting left tackle Sam Baker was lost for the season with a knee injury in the preseason, the Falcons made the decision to start their first-round pick, Jake Matthews, at the position. Matthews opened training camp as the starter at right tackle, but will face added pressure protecting the Falcons franchise quarterbacks blindside. Adding Up Front: The Falcons rushing defence ranked second-worst in the league last season, allowing an average of 135.8 yards on the ground per game. In an effort to improve on that mark, the Falcons signed defensive lineman Paul Soliai and Tyson Jackson in free agency and drafted RaShede Hageman in the second round of the draft. The team will also benefit from the return of defensive end Kroy Biermann, who missed all but two games last season. Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Black China NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen