ceman Cameron Gaunce to one-year, two-way contracts

in Allgemein 06.07.2018 16:59
von riluowanying123 • 2.943 Beiträge

AFL veteran Brent Harvey has reportedly attracted interest from four clubs as he mulls his future.Harvey still remains undecided on whether he will continue his playing career after he was told by North Melbourne coach Brad Scott last month the club would not be re-signing the 38-year-old.However hes already been sounded out by at least four AFL clubs, according to News Corp Australia.Right now, I can honestly sit here and say I dont know (if I will play on), Harvey told the Nine Networks Footy Show on Thursday night.I really dont know what is going to happen.However he said he had no hard feelings with Scott calling an end to his career at Arden Street after a league record 432 game for the Kangaroos, which he says will always be his home.Brad could have said to me we are not sure, and then told me after we lost to Adelaide, he said.I would have been pretty dirty.I need to know what it is going on in my life.Meanwhile its also reported that fellow veteran Drew Petrie, who was released at the same time as Harvey, will make a call on his future after considering it over the weekend. Youth Anthony Miller Jersey . After slipping from the summit during the week, the Gunners overcame struggling Crystal Palace 2-0 on Sunday thanks to Alex Oxlade-Chamberlains second-half brace. Cheap Bears Jerseys For Sale .S District Court against Major League Baseball, the Office of the Commissioner and his own union, the MLBPA. http://www.wholesalebearsjerseys.com/ . -- Jakob Silfverberg is making himself right at home with the Anaheim Ducks, scoring four goals in his first four games. Bears Jerseys China . Most important, perhaps, it went off without a hitch. Organizers poked a little fun at the now-infamous opening ceremony gaffe that saw only four out of five snowflakes open up into rings, leaving the Olympics logo one ring short. Wholesale Bears Jerseys . "No difference at all," chirped U.S. roommate and linemate James van Riemsdyk. "Its still the same cranky Phil.DALLAS -- The Dallas Stars have signed forward Matt Fraser and defenceman Cameron Gaunce to one-year, two-way contracts. Fraser scored his first NHL goal this season and finished with three points in 12 games with Dallas. The 23-year-old was second in scoring for the Texas Stars of the AHL with 46 points (33 goals, 13 assists) in 62 games. He haad two goals in the AHL playoffs.dddddddddddd. Gaunce split the AHL season between Lake Erie and Texas. He had 16 points (two goals, 14 assists) with 98 penalty minutes in 70 games. The 23-year-old was acquired from Colorado for forward Tomas Vincour in April. He skated in 11 games for the Avalanche in 2010-11 and scored a goal. Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Online China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Hoodies Wholesale NFL T-shirts Stitched Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen