LouisUP NEXTSt. Louis: Hosts Mon

in Allgemein 10.07.2018 17:06
von riluowanying123 • 2.943 Beiträge

YAS MARINA, Abu Dhabi -- Max Verstappen says he is neutral to the recent comparisons made between his drive at the Brazilian Grand Prix and Ayrton Senna.Verstappen stole the headlines at Interlagos as he put on an overtaking clinic in the wet conditions, charging from 16th to third in the final portion of the race. Red Bull boss Christian Horner later said the drive deserved to be compared to some of Senna and Michael Schumachers career-defining races in the wet.Speaking about that praise on Wednesday in Abu Dhabi, Verstappen said: Its nice for sure but its also very important to stay neutral about it. That was a great race, but its finished now and Im focusing ahead. The day after I was still very happy with the performance, thats for sure.It was very difficult and at the end I was also just very happy to finish the race. The last sector was very difficult to drive, so on the last lap I was very happy that was the last lap of the race.When asked if he felt the race answered those who have questioned his aggressive technique this year, he replied: I always thought that was fine. Like I said before, Im always focusing on myself and trying to do the best possible race and result. Thats how it goes, I dont care about other opinions.One of Verstappens most enjoyable overtakes was on Sebastian Vettel, who he has come to blows with on several occasions this year. The pass starting with him undercutting Vettel at the bottom of the hill running up towards the final corner and finished with the Ferrari driver being forced wide by Verstappen.Though Vettel complained about Verstappens driving after the race, the Dutch teenager admits the four-time world champion contacted him later with a different view of the incident.He sent me a text after the race, but that was mainly about the tyres. Its alright, we are racing drivers, so I think he realised soon afterwards that he couldnt hold me behind anyway. If we are fighting a lot then maybe he can complain a bit more, but it was a very fair move. In Turn 4 he tried to do the same to me, but I quickly realised what he was trying to do so just backed off behind.I did the same to him, I just overtook him, we were next to each other and he just kept going around the outside. At one point I cant do any more because Im on the inside where its more slippery. And we didnt even touch. Cheap Seahawks Hoodies . Pirlo limped out of Sundays 1-0 win over Udinese after just 13 minutes. Juventus says Pirlo underwent tests on Monday which revealed he has "a second-degree lesion to the collateral medial ligament in his right knee. Seahawks Hoodies Shop . - Levi Browns tenure at left tackle for the Pittsburgh Steelers is over before it even began. http://www.cheapseahawkshoodiesjerseys.com/rasheem-green-hoodie/ . Barcelona also left injured defenders Carles Puyol, Javier Mascherano and Jordi Alba out of its squad for the trip to Glasgow. That means that Marc Bartra will probably start again in the centre of the defence alongside Gerard Pique. Authentic Seahawks Hoodies . Pert has formerly spent time as an assistant coach with Cardiff City, Coventry City, and Bahrain mens national team. "Martyn is a highly-respected coach with experience at the top levels in England," said Whitecaps FC head coach Carl Robinson. Wholesale Seahawks Hoodies . -- Matt Ryan needed one of the best games of his career to lead the Falcons and their depleted offence out of their three-game losing streak last week. ST. LOUIS -- Patrik Laine has been a one-man show for the Winnipeg Jets of late, and he capped his performance Saturday night with fitting flash.Laine set up Bryan Little for an overtime goal and also got his 16th score of the season, helping the Jets beat the St. Louis Blues 3-2.It feels good, said Laine, who has four goals and an assist over the last three games. And now we finally get the win as a team, so Im really happy.Laine pushed a backhand pass across the slot to Little 17 seconds into OT, helping Winnipeg end a six-game road losing streak.It gets a little bit of confidence in the room when you hit the road that you can play that game and get a good result, Jets right wing Blake Wheeler said.Laine tied Pittsburghs Sidney Crosby for the NHL goals lead with a score assisted by Little midway through the second period.Michael Hutchinson stopped 20 of 22 shots to get his first win since Oct. 28, snapping a string of four straight losses. Chris Thorburn also scored for Winnipeg.Alexander Steen and Dmitrij Jaskin scored for St. Louis. The Blues fell to 11-1-3 at home, ending their six-game home winning streak. The Blues have a point in their last 12 home games.The game just really wasnt consistent, Jaskin said. We had three or four power plays in the first period and its hard to get into the game and everything was kind of bouncing and it really wasnt going well.St. Louis failed to convert on all four of its power-play attempts, snapping a streak of four straight games scoring at least one power-play goal.Carter Hutton stopped 20 of 23 shots and has lost his last four games.Little won it withh his second goal of the season, blowing past Steen before one-touching Laines pass to complete a 2-on-1 rush.ddddddddddddI dont know where the two Blues guys were, Laine said. I saw Little going back door and I just wanted to pass it to him and it was an awesome finish.I didnt think we were going to get beat back door because it looked like a 1-on-1 to me, Hutton said. So Im playing the players and its not really my guy. Obviously, its frustrating.Thorburn opened the scoring with a short-handed goal. St. Louis Vladimir Tarasenko fanned on a shot attempt, leaving the puck for Blake Wheeler to lead a 2-on-1 break down the ice.Steen got St. Louis on the board 5:16 into the second period with his third goal of the season and first since Oct. 22. The goal was the 200th of Steens career.Jaskin scored his first goal of the season 2:10 later, elevating a shot just over Hutchinsons right pad.Laine buried a feed from Little to tie it 9:18 into the second period.Game notes Steen also got his 150th goal with St. Louis. ... C Kyle Brodziak played his 100th game with the Blues. ... St. Louis D Robert Bortuzzo left with a lower-body injury early in the second period and did not return. ... Winnipeg C Mark Scheifele was scratched with a lower-body injury. ... Winnipeg snapped a streak of four straight games allowing at least one power-play goal to St. LouisUP NEXTSt. Louis: Hosts Montreal on Tuesday night to conclude a five-game homestand.Winnipeg: Plays at Chicago on Sunday night. Stitched NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Outlet Disocunt Football Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys White NFL Jerseys Cheap China NFL Jerseys White ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen