erican events in March, because that was the

in Allgemein 12.07.2018 17:17
von riluowanying123 • 2.943 Beiträge

What a day Sunday was for Team GB. Five golds -- and another all but confirmed after Giles Scott took an unassailable lead in the sailing -- were complemented by three silvers.Here is all you need to know about our heroes from Sunday:?GoldEvent: Tennis -- mens singlesName:?Andy MurrayAge:?29Hometown: DunblaneImpress your friends:?Since being knocked out of the Monte-Carlo Masters semifinals by Rafael Nadal in April, Murray has reached the final of every tournament hes played in. Novak Djokovic, in the finals of the Madrid and French Opens, is the only man to have beaten him in that period. On Sunday, Murray became the first tennis player to defend a singles gold medal.Click here for moreEvent: Golf -- mens?Names:?Justin RoseAge: 36Hometown: FleetImpress your friends:?Rose, the biggest cheerleader of golfs return to the Games, hit the first ever Olympics hole-in-one at the par-3 fourth hole during Thursdays first round. For the golf geeks, it was 189 yards with a 7-iron.Click here for moreEvent:?Gymnastics -- mens floor and mens pommel horseName:?Max WhitlockAge: 23Hometown: Hemel HempsteadImpress your friends:?Whitlock has had some Games. On Wednesday he won bronze in the all-around gymnastics, Team GBs first medal in the event for 108 years. Then on Sunday he won gold on the floor -- Britains first gymnast to win individual gold -- then again on the pommel horse barely two hours later. Whats that saying about buses...?Click here for moreEvent: Cycling -- mens sprintName: Jason KennyAge: 28Hometown:?BoltonImpress your friends: Now a five-time Olympic champion (and counting), Kenny is engaged to fellow cyclist Laura Trott, a three-time Olympic champion (and counting). The pair will wed in 2017.Click here for moreSilverEvent: Gymnastics - mens pommel horseName:?Louis SmithAge:?27Hometowns:?PeterboroughImpress your friends:?Smith has many ventures away from gymnastics. In an attempt to launch a singing career, Smith unsuccessfully auditioned for The X Factor in 2008. He then took part in the 2012 edition of Strictly Come Dancing and won alongside dance partner Flavia Cacace. When he retires, Smith plans to launch a television career as well as his own clothing label.Click here for moreEvent: Sailing -- mens RS:XName:?Nick DempseyAge: 36 ?Hometown:?NorwichImpress your friends: Now retired,?Dempsey also won silver in the RS:X in 2012 as well as bronze in the mistral in 2012. He is married to two-time gold medallist Sarah Ayton. The couple live in Weymouth.Click here for moreEvent:?Cycling -- mens sprintName: Callum SkinnerAge: 23Hometown: GlasgowImpress your friends:?Dubbed the next Chris Hoy, Skinner was inspired to take up cycling after watching his fellow Scotsman win gold in Athens in 2004. Indeed, Skinner began his career at the same Edinburgh club as Hoy and, in 2008, was crowned the inaugural winner of the Chris Hoy Trophy for promising young cyclists.Click here for more Miles Bridges Jersey .Y. -- Bills receiver Stevie Johnson has a bone to pick with the NFL schedule maker. Authentic Hornets Jerseys . Hazard cut in from the left and scored with a swerving right-footed shot for ninth goal of the season, which proved to be enough for the victory despite Chelseas forwards again lacking a cutting edge up front. http://www.cheaphornetsjerseyschina.com/ . -- For the first time in two months, an opponent was standing up to Alabama. Womens Hornets Jerseys . -- The Bishops Gaiters are showing they belong among the countrys top varsity football teams. Wholesale Hornets Jerseys . In Europe, top teams seem to be largely happy with their squads after spending nearly $1 billion in the off-season. And although English league clubs are unlikely to splash cash in January, Arsenal and Chelsea could be tempted to strengthen their squads with new strikers. Boris Becker has said he doesnt know whether he will be Novak Djokovics coach next year, but warned that Andy Murray will have a tough time staying No. 1.Djokovic made a change to his coaching team at the back end of the 2016 season, with Spanish spiritual guru Pepe Imaz in tow for the Paris Masters and World Tour Finals in London.But Becker did not give an answer when asked if the addition of Imaz had created any tension in the camp, which also includes Slovakian?Marian Vajda.Im too much on the inside, he told The Times. I wont comment on team members.Speaking in a series of interviews with British newspapers at Londons Royal Albert Hall, where the ATP Champions Tours season finale is taking place, Becker, 49, also responded to questions about his future on Djokovics team.We are in the process, but I cant tell you anything more than that, the six-time major winner told the Daily Mail. I couldnt tell you yes and I couldnt tell you no.Djokovic has won six Grand Slams since appointing Becker in Dec. 2013, and held all four major titles at the same when he defeated Murray in the French Open final in June.I truly enjoyed the last three years; I had a blast, added Becker. I was in my element and I will continue to be in my element in the future. No regrets, it was an unbelievable ride.Becker reiterated his opinion that Djokovics motivation dipped after finally completing the career Grand Slam at Roland Garros, but also alluded to other issues behind the Serbs dip in form -- which he also refused to expand on.Look, Im on the inside, I know everything, and I cant tell you, Becker told the Daily Mail.ddddddddddddI love my player and will protect him and will never say anything about that, so I will have to plead the fifth amendment.Djokovics form deserted him in the second half of 2016 -- he went out in the third round at Wimbledon, lost his opening match at the Olympics and was beaten in the US Open final.Murray managed to claw back a deficit of more than 8,000 points to overhaul the Serb at the top of the world rankings, ending his season with a career-best 24-match win streak and five consecutive titles.The last of those wins came against Djokovic in the World Tour final. With the year-end No. 1 ranking on the line, the Scot swept aside Djokovic in straight sets.However, Becker believes Djokovic will be refocused for the new season and will start to put pressure on Murray in the battle for No. 1 when the tour moves to the clay courts.I still think he [Murray] is going to be riding the wave coming to Australia, and in the American events in March, because that was the only time he played badly this year, said the German.I think he is going to start to feel it in May. Its one thing playing up with nothing to lose but its a whole new ballgame when youve got something to lose, the consequences of being world No. 1. There are responsibilities and expectations, so it becomes more strenuous. But I think he will be fine until the clay court swing. Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Hoodies Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Discount Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen