ia.Between fatherhood, a chance for more Gr

in Allgemein 14.07.2018 02:22
von riluowanying123 • 2.943 Beiträge

LUBBOCK, Texas -- Keenan Evans scored 28 points to lead Texas Tech over Houston Baptist 93-67 on Friday to clinch a victory for new Red Raiders coach Chris Beard on opening night.Today was about our players, Beard said. Im really proud of my association with Texas Tech and Im proud at the idea that I came back to a place I love. But Im not the story, the story is the players. Weve got guys out there wearing the jerseys tonight. Theyre unselfish, and they bought in. Theyre here for the right reasons. Theyre all good students and good people. Tonight was their story, and I thought it was a good story.The Red Raiders took a 45-36 lead at halftime with Evans scoring 18 points then opened the second half with a 14-4 run.Tonight was a special night because he was making shots, but I have a vision of Keenan Evans where even when he doesnt make those shots, he affects the game, Beard said.Anthony Livingston added 16 points, Aaron Ross 13, Shadell Millinghaus 11 and Niem Stevenson with 10 for the Red Raiders.I thought that we were just trying too hard in the first half, especially defensively, Beard said. Theres an effectiveness to patient defense. People associate patience with offensive basketball, but on defense you have to be patient.Zach Smith had three of the teams four blocks. Tech finished with 20 assists.Atif Russell scored 16 points and Josh Ibarra added nine to lead the Huskies.Tech shot 33 of 54 from the field to Houston Baptists 22-of-58.BIG PICTURETexas Tech: With a slew of new players and a new coach, Tech looks to make its return to the NCAA Tournament. After a first-round loss to Butler in tournament play, the Red Raiders began the year with a solid win over Houston Baptist, which gives them momentum going forward.Houston Baptist: The Huskies began the season like they did last year with a loss. However, they turned things around in Southland Conference play winning their first eight games.INJURED RETURNER: Texas Tech junior center Norense Odiase made his way onto the court before the game but was in a boot on his left foot due to an injury sustained in practice this week. Odiase led the team in field-goal percentage last season.STARTING FIVEThe Texas Tech starting lineup contributed 74 of the teams final 93 points. Four of the starting five scored in double digits. Eleven of Techs 20 assists also came from the five starters.INSIDE PRESENCEThe Red Raiders outperformed the Huskies in the paint. Tech scored 32 points in the lane. The Huskies had 18.TRANSFER TRIOForward Anthony Livingston, guard Niem Stevenson and guard Shadell Millinghaus made their Red Raider debuts Friday night. The three combined for 37 points.UP NEXTTexas Tech: The Red Raiders host North Texas Tuesday night. The matchup will be the first regular-season game for the Eagles.Houston Baptist: The Huskies will continue their journey on the road when it travels to Albuquerque to take on New Mexico on Monday night. Discount Cavaliers Jerseys . Barcelonas entertaining victory ensured the defending Spanish champions retained their share of the league lead with Atletico Madrid two rounds ahead of their meeting in the capital. Real Madrid needed a late goal by substitute Jese Rodriguez to earn a 3-2 victory at Valencia to stay in third place and three points behind its title rivals. Wholesale Youth Cavaliers Jerseys . -- The proud fathers huddled near the Dallas Stars dressing room, smiling, laughing and telling stories while wearing replica green sweaters of their sons team. http://www.cheapcavaliersjerseys.us/ . -- Kyrie Irvings last-minute 3-pointer helped seal another victory for Cleveland -- and the Cavaliers longest winning streak since LeBron James left. China Cavaliers Jerseys . The phone hearing is scheduled for 4:30pm et/1:30pm pt. Winchester, who was not penalized for the hit, appeared to make contact with Kellys head early in the first period of Thursdays game in Boston. Cleveland Cavaliers Jerseys Online . The Court of Arbitration for Sport ruling "puts an end to my dreams of being a top player," the 27-year-old Troicki said in a statement. "I worked my entire life for it, and it has been taken away from me in one afternoon by a doctor I didnt know," said Troicki, whose ranking peaked at No. Andy MurrayDate of birth1987-05-15BirthplaceGlasgow (Scotland)Height191 cmWeight84.0 kgGrand Slam titles2 (up to 25/05/2016)Victories in tournaments36 (singles), 2 (doubles) - up to 25/05/2016Highest ATP ranking (end of season)2 (2015)Olympic Games (2 medals: 1 gold, 1 silver)Singles: 1st (2012)Mixed doubles: 2nd (2012)Grand Slam tournamentsAustralian Open: 5 finals (2010, 2011, 2013, 2015, 2016), 1 semi-final (2012)French Open: 3 semi-finals (2011, 2014, 2015)1 Wimbledon title (2013), 1 final (2012), 4 semi-finals (2009, 2010, 2011, 2015)1 US Open title (2012), 1 final (2008), 1 semi-final (2011)Other honours1 Davis Cup (2015)World Tour Finals: 3 semi-finals (2008, 2010, 2012)Murray out to defend his crownAndy Murray will be looking to build on a stunning performance at London 20112 as he defends his Olympic tennis crown in Rio.dddddddddddd.Four years ago, the British number 1 defeated Roger Federer to lift the Olympic title on home soil. He followed that up in 2013 by becoming the first British male in 77 years to win Wimbledon. It was the second Grand Slam victory of his career, after the 2012 US Open.Murray, who also inspired Great Britain to Davis Cup victory in 2015, began 2016 with defeat to Novak Djokovic in the final of the Australian Open, just a week before the birth of his daughter Sophia.Between fatherhood, a chance for more Grand Slam glory and his Olympic title defence, its sure to be a memorable year for the Scot. Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Hoodies Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Discount Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen