e 29-year-old fractured heer wrist at a Diamond Leag

in Allgemein 15.07.2018 04:21
von riluowanying123 • 2.943 Beiträge

TORONTO -- On Friday, Golden State Warriors forward Kevin Durant will face a Boston Celtics team that courted him vigorously in the offseason and failed.Boston presented a creative pitch at The Hamptons outside New York that included its players and management and the assistance of?New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady. The Celtics were one of six teams to meet with the seven-time All-Star during his free agency, but Durant ultimately chose the Warriors -- and that ticked off some individuals in the Massachusetts area.What can they be mad about? Durant said Wednesday night, when asked about how the Celtics faithful might receive him Friday. I never played there. I never said I was going there. But theyre going to support their team. Its one of the best fan bases in the league -- top-five, easily. So no matter who goes in there, theyre going to boo them. But I have no attachment to Boston at all.One of those individuals who was clearly annoyed was Celtics forward Jae Crowder.We were the only team in the NBA to beat [Golden State and the?Cleveland Cavaliers] on their home court. The only team in the NBA, the Boston Celtics, Crowder told MassLive.com three weeks after Durants decision. We told him that. We played him clips from both games and told him basically the scouting report of how we guarded?Steph [Curry] and Klay [Thompson]?-- our entire game plan, basically. Thats what made me mad. We f---ing told him everything we do to beat these guys, and we beat them, and he went and joined them.Afterward, I was talking to?Isaiah [Thomas], like maybe after you sit back, [we] shouldnt have told him everything, but who the f--- thought he was going to Golden State, realistically? It was like a slap in the face for us, basically.Durant was asked if Crowders comments irked him.Nah, it dont bother me, he said. All these guys that you ask the same questions, you know what youre going to get from them. So youre [asking] the same questions. Why am I going to be mad about a guy who has an opinion? I respect all these players. If they dont respect what I did, I cant control that.After Wednesdays 90-83 win over the Dallas Mavericks, Thomas was asked if there was any lingering bitterness because Durant chose Golden State.No, Ive been past that. Maybe for Jae, Thomas said with a smile. Jae still might be mad. But Im past it.Asked about his initial reaction to Durants decision, Thomas said, I was just surprised. Probably like everybody else. I wasnt mad. I knew we had a chance -- we had a pretty good chance at that. I was just surprised he chose the Warriors, but thats that mans decision.It is unknown whether Crowder and Durant will meet Friday. Crowder has missed the past seven games with a left ankle injury.If Crowder is a go for the game, Durant will respectfully welcome the challenge of competing against him -- and anybody else in green and white.I got nothing but love and respect for Jae Crowder and how he approaches the game and how he plays, but we disagree on me coming here, Durant said. Thats just how it is. Its all good. Were going to compete no matter what. Thats one thing -- you can say a lot of stuff in the media or wherever you are, but were going to compete when were in between the lines. That doesnt change anything.Fridays game will be broadcast on ESPN.ESPN staff writer Chris Forsberg contributed to this report. Cheap Raphael Varane Jersey .C. United of Major League Soccer. United chose the defender in the second round of the 2013 MLS re-entry draft. Cheap Real Madrid Jerseys . Parker had 26 points and eight assists and San Antonio beat Toronto 112-99 Monday night. "We won that game because of Tony Parkers aggressiveness," Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said. "His juice; his aggression all night long. http://www.cheaprealmadridjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-toni-kroos-jersey . World champions Tatiana Volosozhar and Maxim Trankov of Russia won the gold medal with 237.71 points, Moore-Towers and Moscovitch followed at 208.45 and Ksenia Stolbova and Fedor Klimov of Russia were third at 187. Cheap Gareth Bale Jersey .In my heart and mind Im competing for India, luge competitor Shiva Keshavan told The Associated Press in an email interview. Every day Im flooded with messages from Indians all over the world telling me they are supporting me. Cheap Marcelo Jersey . -- Hunter Smith scored the winner with just 12 seconds remaining in the third period as the Oshawa Generals edged the host Sarnia Sting 5-4 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. Sally PearsonBirthplace SydneyHeight167 cmWeight60.0 kgOlympic Games (2 medals: 1 gold, 1 silver)100m hurdles : 1st (2012), 2nd (2008)World Championships (2 medals: 1 gold, 1 silver)100m hurdles: 1st (2011), 2nd (2013)World Indoor Championships (2 medals: 1 gold, 1 silver)60m hurdles: 1st (2012), 2nd (2014)Commonwealth Games (3 medals: 2 gold, 1 bronze)100m hurdles: 1st (2010, 2014)4x100m relay: 3rd (2006)Fitness the key for Pearson as she targets unprecedented doubleReigning 100m hurdles champion Sally Pearson faces a race against the clock to be fully fit for the Rio Games.In June 2015, the 29-year-old fractured heer wrist at a Diamond League meeting in Rome, which kept her out of action until the following year.dddddddddddd She is now hoping for a full recovery as she bids to become the first female athlete to successfully defend the Olympic 100m hurdles title.In 2011, Pearson was crowned world champion, before becoming the first Australian to be named IAAF Athlete of the Year. A year later, she took gold in London after silver in Beijing. She has now set her sights on making more history in Rio. Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys China Womens NFL Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL White Jerseys Discount Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen