o is show him what Rangers represents, the op

in Allgemein 17.07.2018 12:34
von riluowanying123 • 2.943 Beiträge

SALT LAKE CITY -- A judge on Monday ordered a suspended?USC Trojans?football player to stand trial on rape charges after a 19-year-old woman said marijuana and alcohol left her nearly unable to move during an attack following a summertime party in Utah.She testified that the sexual assault left her scared, helpless and injured, and Utah prosecutors laid out evidence against Osa Masina, 19, at the same hearing.The Utah native also has been investigated on similar allegations involving the same woman in California, but criminal charges have not been filed in that case. Masinas lawyer, Rebecca Skordas, said Masina told police that the sex was consensual.The woman said that before the assault, she considered Masina, whom she had known from high school in suburban Salt Lake City, a friend. She said she was on a couch in a friends basement and felt scared, like I needed to get out of there as soon as I could.She was treated by a sexual-assault nurse shortly after she made her way home, according to charging documents.The Associated Press generally does not name people who say they are victims of sexual assault.Masina watched the testimony impassively, sometimes closing his eyes. He declined to testify or comment after the hearing. He is charged with one count of rape and two counts of forcible sodomy.Skordas said the burden of proof is low for a case to head to trial, and the judge doesnt get to decide credibility. Masina is expected to enter a plea Friday.Prosecutors said Masina raped the woman after she drank alcohol and ate part of a marijuana cookie with him at a July 25 party in the city of Cottonwood Heights.He and his teammate Don Hill also were investigated after the woman said she was sexually assaulted two weeks earlier when she visited Masina in California, court documents say.She said the pair assaulted her at Hills off-campus apartment after giving her marijuana, alcohol and the anti-anxiety prescription drug Xanax. Masina took video and sent it to the victims ex-boyfriend, authorities said.The woman said she remembered parts of what happened in California but tried to deny them before she reported the Utah assault.I just hated the thought that someone I thought was a friend could take advantage of me like that, she said.Masina is appealing the decision to suspend him from USC. Hill also was suspended. Cheap Pistons Jerseys Online .5 seconds to play in the game, Kevin Love never stopped believing that they would come out of there with a win. Cheap Pistons Jerseys . -- The proud fathers huddled near the Dallas Stars dressing room, smiling, laughing and telling stories while wearing replica green sweaters of their sons team. http://www.wholesalepistonsjerseys.com/ . Blackwood, 28, has played the last three seasons in the San Diego Padres system, including the past two summers with Class AA San Antonio of the Texas League. Cheap Pistons Jerseys Authentic . With their top three point guards and Kobe Bryant all sidelined by injury, the Lakers signed Marshall out of the D-League on Friday before their home game against Minnesota. Bruce Brown Jr. Jersey . Their 38th instalment is arguably their biggest fight card to date, including three-title fights and a main event which was selected by the fans. The promotion boasts 14-straight years of business and is operated by MFC president Mark Pavelich, who is often overlooked in this country for the foundation hes established for MMA in Canada.Joey Barton has arrived in Glasgow on Tuesday for a medical at Rangers, according to Sky sources. Barton, who has been offered a new contract at Burnley, where he was named player-of-the-year after helping them win promotion to the Premier League, suggested on Twitter on Monday that he had made his mind up about where he will play next season.The 33-year-old referenced the song Penny Arcade, a favourite among Rangers supporters, writing: Tough decision but its now made. Onwards and upwards from here. #Rollupandspendyourlastdime. Barton arrives at Ibrox earlier this month And he followed that on Tuesday morning with a message to Burnley fans, tweeting: Thanks to all the Burnley fans and everyone connected to the club. Amazing support this year that will live with me for a lifetime.Toughest decision of my professional life to leave an amazing set of people and a phenomenal culture behind. Barton is poised to leave Burnley Club is in a great place on and off the pitch with great custodians at the helm. Thanks again for the opportunity to represent your club.I was presented with an opportunity and challenge the competitive animal in me just could not turn down.The midfielder, who has one England cap to his name, visited Rangers training ground nine days ago and spoke with manager Mark Warburton. On Monday, Barton gave a clue as to where his next destination may be Warburton told Sky Sports News HQ last week he was a keen admirer of Barton, adding: Joey is a very talented player.dddddddddddd#160;Hes a Burnley player still. Hes a very talented individual. He offers the experience and maturity that we need to add to the squad.They are Championship team of the year after a fantastic season for Joey, Im sure he has a lot of options. All we can try and do is show him what Rangers represents, the opportunity we represent and just see where that goes. Win a trip to Kansas City, USA! Ivy Investments are offering Sky Sports MLS fans the chance to win a trip to Kansas City, USA Also See: Warburton hints at Barton move Barton hints at Rangers move Dyche: Barton not cheap Miller hopeful of Barton deal Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping China NFL Gear Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Jerseys Jerseys From China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen