to Federer in the Wimbledon semifinals.I

in Allgemein 17.07.2018 12:37
von riluowanying123 • 2.943 Beiträge

Former Indian womens hockey captain Ritu Rani has called time on her international career. She is set to turn out for Austrian club SV Arminia next.Confirming the news, Hockey India (HI) chief Narinder Batra said that he had received a written communication from Ritu a few days ago, stating her intent to retire from international hockey and seeking clearance to play overseas.We respect her decision and have provided her with the requisite clearance to turn out for an Austrian club, Batra told ESPN.?It was under Ritus captaincy that the Indian womens team won a bronze at the 2014 Asian Games, a silver medal at the 2013 Champions Trophy and qualified for the Rio Olympics for the first time in 36 years.Ritu, however, was dropped from the final squad for the Olympics, though she was later named among the 29 probables for the national camp which got underway in Bhopal on September 18.?The controversial Rio omission still rankling, Ritu refused the conciliatory gesture, calling time on her career instead.Everyone comes to a point in their careers when they have to make a choice, Indian womens hockey coach Neil Hawgood told ESPN, From her World Cup appearance in 2006, she has come a long way. I dont think its a premature decision. Ten years is a long time in international hockey.Ritu made her debut at the Asian Games in 2006 and at 14, she was the youngest member of the Indian side at the World Cup that year. Rockets Jerseys From China .com) - The Calgary Flames aim to bounce back from their first regulation home loss of the campaign on Friday night when they host a Detroit Red Wings club that they swept in three meetings a season ago. Youth Rockets Jerseys . The Brazilian goalkeeper signed a loan deal with the Major League Soccer club on Friday as he looks to get playing time ahead of this summers World Cup in his home country. http://www.cheaprocketsjerseyschina.com/ . The All-Pro lineman got the leg bent under him while trying to make a tackle during the first half of a 22-20 overtime loss at Miami on Thursday night. The medical staff initially thought hed torn the ligament, and the test a day later in Cincinnati confirmed it. Cheap Rockets Jerseys . After a lengthy wait, persistent rain finally forced the postponement of the Nationals game against the Miami Marlins on Saturday night. The teams, and a few thousand fans, waited nearly four hours from the 7:05 scheduled start time before an announcement was made shortly before 11 p. Vincent Edwards Jersey . As he recorded his 23rd and 24th points of the evening, a segment of the sellout Air Canada Centre crowd expressed their appreciation for the Raptors point guard with a smattering of MVP chants. LONDON -- Sam Querrey made his mark at Wimbledon last week, and made his exit this week.The big-serving American, who eliminated two-time defending champion Novak Djokovic in the third round, lost to sixth-seeded Milos Raonic 6-4, 7-5, 5-7, 6-4 on Wednesday in the quarterfinals at the All England Club.I dont think I played poorly at all, Querrey said. I knew he had a big serve, obviously, but I was really impressed with his net game. He really didnt miss a volley today. He kept coming forward, kept the pressure on me, and I felt it.Querrey defeated Djokovic on Saturday, becoming the first American to beat a top-ranked player at Wimbledon since Kevin Curren downed John McEnroe in the 1985 quarterfinals. Querrey was also the first American to play in the quarterfinals at any major tournament since the 2011 U.S. Open.But against Raonic, a Canadian who will face seven-time champion Roger Federer in the semifinals, Querrey couldnt get the upper hand.You go games on his serve where you might get one return in play, said Querrey, who was playing in the quarterfinals at a Grand Slam tournament for the first time in his career. On my service games, he was taking cuts at second-serve returns. You dont feel like you really get a rhythm out there.Raonic has recently starting working with McEnroe, and its already helping.The 25-year-old Cannadian reached his first grass-court final ahead of Wimbledon, losing to Andy Murray at Queens Club.ddddddddddddFirst things we focused on when we were spending a week of training was really about not passing up any opportunities to come forward, Raonic said, to always keep the pressure on my opponents, keep them guessing, making them feel uncomfortable, trying to make them play unbalanced as much as possible.Then when we played the tournament at Queens, when I was playing, it sort of shifted to obviously putting those things in effect, but also about attitude on the court throughout matches, having a bigger presence, trying to make a difference.If Raonic can dictate play on Friday against Federer, he should have a chance to reach his first major final. The seven-time champion from Switzerland reached the semifinals after coming back from a two-set deficit to beat Marin Cilic in five.And Raonic has experience now, even though he was on the losing end two years ago when he lost to Federer in the Wimbledon semifinals.I think from every aspect, Ive improved. I know what I need to do on court better, Raonic said. I know how to sort of turn things around to get them on my terms. I know what Im looking for. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping China NFL Gear Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Jerseys Jerseys From China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen