more turn.Brewers: Brewers RHP Junior Guerra (right

in Allgemein 18.07.2018 17:04
von riluowanying123 • 2.943 Beiträge

SAN ANTONIO -- Egor Koulechov made all six of his 3-point attempts for a career-high 35 points as Rice pulled away late to beat Incarnate Word 87-79 on Saturday.Koulechov was 10 of 16 from the floor and grabbed 13 rebounds for Rice (5-1), which has won four straight. Koulechov also made 9 of 10 from the line.The Owls held a 40-34 halftime advantage. Incarnate Word battled back to tie at 51 following Jordan Kites trey with 12:17 left. The Cardinals were either tied or close behind, but never took the lead in the second half.Marcus Evans, who finished with 20 points, hit a jumper and Rice made 11 free throws down the stretch to hold on for the win.Shawn Johnson was 6 of 8 from long range for 28 points and grabbed 10 rebounds and had three steals for Incarnate Word (2-2). Simi Socks added 20 points. Air Max 97 Prezzi Bassi . I cant pinpoint a date, but I do remember a player from my youth. Brian Downing was with the Chicago White Sox at a time when I listened to every game I possibly could on the radio. That particular season the late great Harry Caray was calling the White Sox games. Nike Air Max 97 Scontate . Perhaps Carroll was so prepared for a break because he believes there is very little the Seattle Seahawks need heading into the off-season. "I dont see anything that we need to add. We just have to get better," Carroll said. http://www.airmaxshopitalia.it/air-max-plus-tn-ultra.html . Then the Pacers gave Oladipo and his Orlando teammates the cold shoulder. Paul Georges buzzer-beating 3-pointer at the end of the third quarter spurred a 21-4 run, finally sending Indiana past the Magic 97-87 in a tougher-than-expected opening night matchup. Vapormax Plus Bianche . PETERSBURG, Fla. Vapormax Plus Arancioni .C. -- After a listless first half, the Washington Wizards used a big third quarter run to beat the Charlotte Bobcats Bradley Beal scored 21 points and the Wizards used a 17-0 run in the third quarter to take control of what had been a close game and beat the Bobcats 97-83 on Tuesday night. MILWAUKEE -- Stephen Piscotty watched Jonathan Villars throw skid past first base, then sprinted 180 feet to give the St. Louis Cardinals a victory.Piscotty scored on a throwing error in the ninth inning after Carlos Martinez struck out a career-high 13, leading the Cardinals over the Milwaukee Brewers 6-5 on Monday night.With two on and nobody out in the ninth, Yadier Molina dropped down a bunt. Reliever Tyler Thornburg (5-5) threw to third base for a force out, but Villars throw to first was wild, allowing Piscotty to score from second.Put pressure on them, Cardinals manager Mike Matheny said. Thats it. Make them make plays.The Cardinals maintained a slim lead over Pittsburgh for the second NL wild card.It was Villars 25th error and his eighth since moving from shortstop to third base to accommodate rookie shortstop Orlando Arcia.He just made a bad throw, Brewers manager Craig Counsell said. We talked about that situation out there and the possibility for a double play. He just rushed it a little bit probably. The big out was to get the out at third. We just didnt make the play.After Martinez held Milwaukee to one run over six innings, the Brewers scored four runs in the seventh to take a 5-3 lead. St. Louis tied it in the eighth on a two-run homer by Randal Grichuk off Corey Knebel.Seung Hwan Oh pitched a perfect ninth for his 14th save. Miguel Socolovich (1-0) worked 1 2/3 scoreless innings to pick up his first win.The Cardinals took the lead on a sacrifice fly by Wong in the fourth. Jedd Gyorko homered in the fifth and Kolten Wong hit a solo shot in the fifth for a 3-1 advantage.Martinez allowed four hits and walked two while throwing 98 pitches. He struck out eight of the first 11 batters and didnt allow a hit to the outfield until the sixth.I really tried working hard on my breaking ball and thats what I tried to stay focused on, Martinez said through a translator. I didnt do anything different. I know that the balls can go far (in Miller Park), and I know that theyre looking for a four-seamer, so I just try to switch it up and confuse them.Arcia begaan the four-run seventh with a homer off Matt Bowman.dddddddddddd Villar had an RBI double, and then Milwaukee went ahead on an RBI infield single by Scooter Gennett. The Brewers sent 10 batters to the plate against three relievers during the inning.However, Milwaukee squandered a chance to extend its lead. After Kevin Siegrist walked Hernan Perez to walk in a run, Socolovich came on to strike out Chris Carter and get Kirk Nieuwenhuis to pop out to shortstop.It was a mistake-filled loss for the Brewers. A botched rundown led to St. Louis first run and the winning run scored on what should have been an inning-changing double play.Milwaukee also set a franchise record for most strikeouts in a nine-inning game with 19.Were playing these teams fighting for playoff spots, Counsell said. We just didnt do quite enough right. We have to capitalize on every single opportunity, defensively and offensively.Brewers starter Zach Davies (10-7) matched his career high with nine strikeouts but gave up three runs and seven hits over 6 1/3 innings.RELIEVER RECALLEDThe Cardinals recalled LHP Dean Kiekhefer from Triple-A Memphis to fill the roster spot of RHP Mike Leake, who was placed on the 15-day disabled list.TRAINERS ROOMCardinals: Leakes placement on the disabled list is retroactive to Aug. 22. He is eligible to return Sept. 6. With Leake sidelined, rookie RHP Alex Reyes will remain in the rotation for at least one more turn.Brewers: Brewers RHP Junior Guerra (right elbow) will return from the disabled list to start Friday in Pittsburgh.UP NEXTCardinals: RHP Adam Wainwright (9-8, 4.67 ERA) will look to continue his career dominance of the Brewers on Tuesday. The veteran is 13-8 with a 2.23 ERA in 33 games against Milwaukee.Brewers: RHP Wily Peralta (5-9, 5.87) will make his 18th start of the season when he faces the Cardinals on Tuesday. Peralta is 1-2 with a 3.52 ERA in four starts since being recalled from Triple-A Colorado Springs on Aug. 8. Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store Wholesale Authentic Jerseys China NFL Hoodies Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen