A and 18 saves in 36 appearances this season. For

in Allgemein 19.07.2018 13:32
von riluowanying123 • 2.943 Beiträge

Tuesdays evening slate of NBA action offers up 11 games. Which players should you build around and which players should you fade? Our experts have the answers.Todays panel includes ESPN Fantasys Kyle Soppe, Joe Kaiser, plus DFS expert Renee Miller.Players to build aroundKyle Soppe - DeMarcus Cousins, Sacramento KingsFor those who have been paying attention, I kind of love me some Cousins and this is a good spot to experience what owning Boogie feels like if you missed out (or drafted with me) this preseason. Hes an explosive player with plenty of warts, but against a bottom-five rebounding team that is the least efficient defense in basketball? Cmonnn. Only that Russell Westbrook guy has a higher usage rate than Cousins this season and given that the Blazers surrender nearly 45 points a night in the paint, is there any reason to think Cousins cant maintain his December averages (27 points, 11 rebounds, 4 assists, and 3 blocks-plus-steals)? Im not thinking so. The Blake Griffin injury has made some dirt cheap options viable in the short-term and with the most efficient offense in NBA history playing the Nets tonight, there are value plays aplenty north of the border. At the very least, you get entertainment value from watching Cousins, but I expect strong bang for your DFS buck as well.Renee Miller -- Garrett Temple, Sacramento KingsTemple is so affordably priced that he allows you to build around him with expensive guards, expensive centers, or both. There are plenty of ways to go at the top of the salary ladder and guys like Temple make it possible. Temple has been the primary beneficiary of Rudy Gays hip injury, and with Omri Casspi doubtful for tonights game with the Trail Blazers, a game that Vegas has as a pick em with a high total, Temple is again in a position to exceed value. With solid three-category production despite horrible shooting Sunday vs. the Mavericks, Temple has the high floor I like to build around. Its worth noting that hes a much more favorable value on FanDuel.Joe Kaiser -- Chris Paul, Los Angeles ClippersPauls usage rate and scoring will rise in the absence of Blake Griffin and tonight he faces a Denver team that is one of the worst in the league at defending point guards. The Nuggets have also given up 107 points or more in their last three games. If there was ever a night to pay up for one of the highest-priced point guards on the board, this is it.Players to fadeKyle Soppe -- DeAndre Jordan, Los Angeles ClippersWith Blake Griffin sidelined for the next 3-to-6 weeks, Id expect Jordan to assume a greater role in this offense ... and Im not sure thats a good thing. Jordans value comes from hanging around the rim, but if the Clips turn to him for more touches within their half-court offense, they could be taking away his strengths. The Nuggets arent exactly a formidable opponent, but they do lead the league in rebounding rate, which, in theory, is how the Clippers typically get the ball to Jordan. If Im rostering Jordan (or any player with this limited skill set) , Im banking on 15 rebounds and hoping that the points follow. Im not sold on a high floor tonight, so I will be spending big on Cousins at the center position instead of going what I expect to be a very common route with Jordan.Renee Miller -- Anthony Davis, Power Forward, New Orleans PelicansDavis is coming off two really bad (for him) road games against good frontcourt defenses. Hes playing through a painful leg injury which probably hasnt helped matters. He took fewer shots in those games than usual, and while his efficiency was okay, the lack of volume combined with the lack of peripheral stat production has been hurting his bottom line in terms of fantasy points. In particular Davis isnt getting as many points (-10) or rebounds (-4) on the road. The lingering injury, the road tilt and the plethora of other ways I can spend more than $11,000 tonight have me fading Davis even in a good matchup with Philadelphia.Joe Kaiser -- Isaiah Thomas, Boston CelticsThomas has reached 40 DFS points only once in the last six games, battling a groin injury along the way, and tonight he faces a Memphis squad ranked as the top defensive unit in basketball (99.3 points allowed per 100 possessions). This is the wrong time to expect Thomas to bust out with a big game. Jesse Barfield Jersey . DAmigo scored twice in regulation and added the shootout winner as the Toronto Marlies edged the San Antonio Rampage 5-4 in American Hockey League action. Roberto Osuna Jersey . - Levi Browns tenure at left tackle for the Pittsburgh Steelers is over before it even began. http://www.cheapbluejaysjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-kevin-pillar-jersey .4 million title. Ryan Riess emerged with the title after a session in which he started behind, but used expert skill to gather the chips to his side amid the unpredictability of no-limit Texas Hold em. Riess put his final opponent Jay Farber all-in with an Ace-King. Roy Halladay Jersey . "We have always prided ourselves on the way we play defence. Having two big pieces back is going to be a key for us moving forward for years to come," said Knighthawks head coach Mike Hasen. Roberto Alomar Jersey . Down by seven with 90 seconds left in regulation, thats where they looked comfortable. SAN FRANCISCO -- The Arizona Diamondbacks have traded closer Brad Ziegler to the Boston Red Sox in exchange for two minor league prospects.The deal was announced late Friday night after the Diamondbacks 6-2 loss to the San Francisco Giants.Ziegler, who owns Arizonas club record of 43 consecutive saves, is scheduled to be a free agent at the end of the season. Diamondbacks general manager Dave Stewart had been in talks with Zieglers agents regarding an extension but those negotiations stalled.That led to the trade that netted prospects Jose Almonte, a right-handed pitcher, and infielder Luis Alejandro Basabe.With no real certainty of whether wed be able to bring (Ziegler) back on a multi-year deal we just decided that wed be able to get some pretty good prospects for him, SStewart said.dddddddddddd. The core of our team is still here. This isnt a case of us throwing in the towel at all.Ziegler was 2/3 with a 2.82 ERA and 18 saves in 36 appearances this season. For his career, he is 32-24 with a 2.49 ERA and 81 saves over nine seasons.The Diamondbacks latest loss dropped them 17 games behind the Giants in the NL West, and 10 behind the New York Mets for the leagues second wild card.I dont really any words to say about it, its just something that has to happen, manager Chip Hale said. Its partially (because) we havent played well enough to keep him. We should have played better and these things wouldnt be happening. Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Wholesale Jerseys China Jerseys NFL China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen