more relaxed.For sure I feel that it will b

in Allgemein 21.07.2018 03:58
von riluowanying123 • 2.943 Beiträge

Saturday, September 24Greater Western Sydney ($1.50) vs. Western Bulldogs ($2.65), Spotless Stadium at 5:15pmTeam news:The young and exciting Western Bulldogs have become everyones second team and one more win will see the club into its first grand final since 1961. Up North, the Giants will also be looking to make history, by claiming a maiden finals berth themselves.Theres speculation that Lin Jong could be named after recovering quicker than expected from a broken collarbone. However, if he is to play, its more likely going to to be in the Bulldogs VFL grand final side. Matthew Boyd has also insisted this week that his side will not be getting physical with Ryan Griffen who defected to GWS from the Dogs at the end of 2014.GWS had the luxury of a week off after upsetting the minor premiers in week one of the finals, but it came with a price as Steve Johnson will now have to watch on from the sidelines after picking up a one-week suspension for his hit on Josh Kennedy.Key head-to-head: Stephen Coniglio vs. Marcus BontempelliBontempelli has just about been the player of the finals. Its staggering to think the star Bulldog is still barely a pup, at 20 years of age.He was huge against the Hawks, winning key contests -- several against Luke Hodge, if you dont mind -- and leading from the front as the Dogs surged to a preliminary final.Coniglio was desperately unfortunate not to join the Bont in this years All Australian team, such has been his dominance through the midfield all year. The young Giant is adept at winning his own ball while limiting an opponents influence.Will Leon Cameron task Coniglio with stopping the rampaging Bulldog? Or will he back his pack of rolled-gold midfield guns in a head-to-head battle?One would think curbing Bontempellis impact will be front of Camerons mind ahead of this clash, and Coniglio could be that man.If Bontempelli struggles, youd think the Giants will have enough class all over the ground to win through to a history-making grand final.Giants:?B Adam Tomlinson, Phil Davis, Nathan Wilson HB Heath Shaw, Joel Patfull, Ryan Griffen C Jacob Hopper, Stephen Coniglio, Tom Scully HF Dylan Shiel, Jeremy Cameron, Jonathon Patton F Rhys Palmer, Rory Lobb, Devon Smith FOL Shane Mumford, Toby Greene, Callan Ward I/C Zac Williams, Lachie Whitfield, Josh Kelly, Nick HaynesBulldogs:?B Jason Johannisen, Joel Hamling, Matthew Boyd HB Shane Biggs, Dale Morris, Easton Wood C Lachie Hunter, Marcus Bontempelli, Liam Picken HF Jack Macrae, Zaine Cordy, Jake Stringer F Tory Dickson, Tom Boyd, Caleb Daniel FOL Jordan Roughead, Luke Dahlhaus, Tom Liberatore I/C Clay Smith, Toby McLean, Fletcher Roberts, Josh DunkleyKey Stats: No interstate side playing in its first finals series has ever won back-to-back finals.UBET verdict: The old adage you have to lose one to win one hasnt applied to GWS so far, as they continue on their rampage towards Saturday weeks grand final.The Giants are now at home after thrashing the Swans two weeks ago, and the money trail tells us that UBET customers expect them to dispose of the Bulldogs on Saturday, and progress to the big dance next week.There is any amount of money for the Giants to beat the Bulldogs at $1.50, and also to cover the handicap line of 13.5 points start.Weather: Mostly sunny with a top of 20. No rain expected.Prediction: This may well be one of the quickest and exciting matches of 2016. These sides are expected to develop a rivalry over the coming years as they both appear set for a number of glory years, but who will prevail in round one?The Giants have made Spotless Stadium a fortress this season and put the Dogs to the sword when they met there earlier in the year. Losing the experienced Johnson is a huge blow, but expect him to be covered adequately as GWS storm into the grand final.Tip:?GWS by five points.Enter your ESPNfootytips AFL selections Jakub Vrana Jersey . -- Peyton Manning will have all of his wide receivers available for the first time in a month when the Denver Broncos begin their playoff run Jan. Matt Niskanen Jersey . Toronto has dropped games to Indiana and Miami since a five-game winning streak and closed out a three-game road trip at 1-2. http://www.capitalsjerseyscheap.com/?tag=madison-bowey-jersey . With the first unit struggling of late and Amir Johnson - one of the teams iron men - hobbling on an injured right ankle, Patterson knew he could get the nod in a challenging matchup against one of the leagues up and coming players at his position. Andre Burakovsky Jersey . The Islanders dealt Thomas Vanek to the Montreal Canadiens after less than a year on Long Island. Meanwhile, the Oilers dealt long-time sniper Ales hemsky to the Ottawa Senators on Wednesday for a fifth-round pick in 2014 and a third-rounder in 2015. Brett Connolly Jersey . Kuznetsov, who was selected by the Capitals in the first round of the 2010 NHL Entry Draft, has been playing for his hometown team Chelyabinsk Traktor of the KHL. YAS MARINA, Abu Dhabi -- Felipe Massa says making Q3 for his final grand prix proves he is not retiring because he is no longer fast enough for Formula One.This weekends Abu Dhabi Grand Prix will be Massas 250th and final race start before he steps away from the sport, following his retirement announcement in the Monza paddock in September. The Brazilian driver out-qualified Williams teammate Valtteri Bottas in the evening session to make the top ten shootout, eventually qualifying 10th.Massa is happy with his final Saturday showing and believes it shows he is still competitive in Formula One.When asked if he was happy to out-qualify his teammate on his final session, he replied: Definitely it is a good thing, so definitely it is always good to be quick. It is my last qualifying so it is good to finish with a good performance. So I had quite a good qualifying.I am happy, my last real qualifying of my career in F1. It is always good to be quick [to show] I am not stopping becausse of the speed; I am stopping because of other things.ddddddddddddIt is like a nice gift. I will really concentrate and get ready for the race tomorrow. Hopefully things can be even better tomorrow.Though he had an emotional send-off at his home race in Brazil after crashing out two weeks ago, which led to an impromptu walk down the pit lane, Massa says the final weekend feels much different.Completely different races. For sure Brazil is my home grand prix, and a home grand prix is always a lot of things to do, big expectation, so a lot of events, interviews, jobs, people around you, so definitely here it is a lot more relaxed.For sure I feel that it will be my last race tomorrow but it is a lot more relaxed and I am totally ready for the fight like I was in Brazil. Totally ready to finish well, hopefully we can have a good result tomorrow as well. Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Wholesale Jerseys China Jerseys NFL China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen