ble recovery by Pono Choy, who returne

in Allgemein 21.07.2018 04:14
von riluowanying123 • 2.943 Beiträge

Daniel Ricciardo says he was expecting Ferrari to be quicker during Friday practice for the Malaysian Grand Prix, but anticipates the Italian outfit will be stronger in qualifying.Sebastian Vettel claimed victory for Ferrari at last years race at Sepang and is positive the team can still take at least one race win before the end of the season. While Vettel and Kimi Raikkonen finished ahead of both Red Bull drivers in each session on Friday, the long run pace of Red Bull -- particularly Verstappens -- left Ricciardo pleasantly surprised, although he predicts Ferrari will be quicker over one lap on Saturday.Mercedes we dont have to explain, we know that they will be quick, Ricciardo said. I thought Ferrari would be a bit quicker here. With all going well we can get closer to that, we can get within a couple of tenths. So we will see tomorrow.I think we did expect Ferrari to be quite quick here, obviously last year they had some good success and were probably, well at least me, a bit off the pace where I want to be. I think we can get closer, I think theyll still have their nose in front come qualifying, but in the race as we know anything can happen.After being quicker than Verstappen in opening practice, Ricciardo appeared to struggle for one-lap pace in the second session, ending up eighth and three tenths down on his teammate. The Australian admits he has time to find but remains confident that Red Bull can challenge on Sunday.Definitely like to be a bit quicker, but its just Friday, so theres time to improve and learn and see what we can do. I think tonight, a bit like Singapore I wasnt quite happy on Friday but we turned it around on Saturday and the rest of the weekend so Im confident we can do all these things.It just requires attention to detail for now. I dont know what the weather forecast is, but if theres a bit of rain we probably wouldnt turn that down for now. Definitely want to find a bit more in the dry conditions. Wholesale Clippers Jerseys . Thats about all he can do right now, so hes trying not to think about when he might be able to play again for the Los Angeles Lakers. Jerome Robinson Jersey . Radwanska, making her debut in the Seoul tournament, hit eight aces in a match that lasted 1 hour, 4 minutes at Olympic Park tennis stadium. "It was definitely a very good match -- I was playing really good tennis," Radwanska said. http://www.cheapclippersjerseys.com/ . To the surprise of many, it isnt the Wolverines but their in-state rivals the Michigan State Spartans. Cheap NBA Jerseys . LOUIS -- Lance Lynn was one of the more enthusiastic participants as the St. Shai Gilgeous-Alexander Jersey . Kiriasis and brakeman Franziska Fritz finished two runs in one minute 55.41 seconds -- a mere 0.01 seconds ahead of Meyers and Lolo Jones, who likely bolstered her Olympic hopes by helping give USA-1 a huge push in the second heat. CAPE GIRARDEAU, Mo. -- Jesse Hosket threw for two touchdowns and ran in a third to lift Southeast Missouri State past Eastern Illinois 21-14 on Saturday.Hosket punched in the first touchdown from the 1 to cap a seven-play, 51-yard opening drive for the Redhawks (2-3, 2-0 Ohio Valley). He then found Adrian Davis for a 62-yard TD on the next possession to make it 14-0.But Eastern Illinois (3-2, 1-1) stormed back, getting an 18-yard touchdown run from Christopher Anderson late in the first quarter and then a fumble recovery by Pono Choy, who returned it 22 yards to tie the game early in the second half.ddddddddddddHosket, who finished 12 of 20 for 223 yards, connected with Marquette Murdock for a 45-yard touchdown on the next possession to put the Redhawks on top for good and snap a four-game losing skid to Eastern Illinois. Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Wholesale Jerseys China Jerseys NFL China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen