e been held in Chicago after moving out of New

in Allgemein 22.07.2018 15:55
von riluowanying123 • 2.943 Beiträge

THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. -- Los Angeles Rams general manager Les Snead and coach Jeff Fisher dont go hunting and fishing together. Snead said as much on Friday morning, in the wake of reports describing ongoing tension between the two, and immediately realized how that statement would play.If you write that, Snead said, smiling, you have to finish it.Snead went on to say he considers himself the only guy from Alabama who doesnt hunt and fish. Fisher is from Southern California, but he loves the outdoors in that sense. So Snead always tells Fisher that they act as if they are from each others birthplaces.Now, as for their relationship?Im well-aware of what has come out, and I can say this -- I think its painted a picture totally different, Snead said. Relationships really good. Weve worked together from the start, in every decision, every decision thats made. Especially from a personnel standpoint.Snead was reacting mostly to a story on MMQB.com that called the relationship between the two toxic and quoted unnamed sources in referring to their dynamics as junior high. Snead called that report very false and definitely inaccurate while meeting with reporters a few minutes before Fridays practice, and Fisher echoed the same sentiments shortly after his team wrapped up.I dont know where this came from, Fisher said. Les and I have been on the same page since day one. We communicate all the time; we work together; we make decisions together. I dont know where its coming from. Ill find out.Snead and Fisher were entering the final year of their original contracts, but both received extensions through the 2018 season.The news leaked Sunday morning, though the organization was clearly hopeful of avoiding an announcement until seasons end. Fisher confirmed his own extension after Sundays 26-10 loss to the New England Patriots?but said Tuesday that he was unaware Snead also received an extension.Im so busy here, Fisher said then, I was honestly unaware that he was extended.Fisher was asked multiple questions about Snead on Tuesday and never went out of his way to offer much praise, hinting at what many believe is a tense relationship between GM and coach. Snead read the comments and said they went over my back. He stated that the two meet twice daily, usually in the morning and in the evening, and constantly referred to their working dynamics as a partnership.I didnt blow it out of proportion in any way at all, Snead said of Fishers comments. I was aware that we both were in the same boat in terms of getting an extension. At that point in time, didnt know the details of each others. I didnt know his details and vice versa.The two may have an extension, but there are no guarantees that either will be back next season.The Rams have lost seven of their past eight games, putting their record at 4-8. They have finished no better than 7-8-1 since Snead and Fisher took over before the 2012 season, though they inherited a franchise that had lost 65 of 80 games in the previous five years.Still, the Rams have to show signs of getting on a track toward contention for Snead or Fisher to return in 2017.Asked about his job security, Snead said: Ive got a job to do, a role to do, to get us where we want to be. And thats how you have to work in this league. Thats your focus.Snead and Fisher both expressed concern that someone -- or multiple people -- within their organization painted their relationship negatively to the media. Said Fisher: When youre 4-8, people are frustrated, you know? Theyre frustrated. We need to find out where its coming from.This is a we business, Snead said. Very disappointing when you go outside of that and you become an I. And its somewhat of a selfish act. Thats disappointing.The MMQB.com report centered on Fishers recent comments?-- when he said he was unaware of Sneads extension, then said the Rams need to do a better job from a personnel standpoint -- and cited them as an example of the ongoing rift between Fisher and Snead, which might be coming to a head with both jobs on the line.Fishers comments went over like neutron bomb elsewhere in the ranks of the Rams, according to the MMQB.com report, which also touched on what some in the building have come to know as Rams Junior High.Fishers full response from Tuesday, when asked what he thinks about the job Snead has done as GM: I look at this as being my responsibility, the win-loss record. We need to do a better job from a personnel standpoint. Weve had some unfortunate things take place with some high picks in Stedman Bailey and Tre Mason and those kind of things that you dont anticipate. But were moving forward.I took the transcripts, and I gave it to Les, and then I took the article and I said, How do you connect the dots? Fisher told the media on Friday. You cant connect the dots.Fisher joined the Rams in January 2012, reportedly choosing the job largely because of the autonomy that he would have. Snead came over about a month later, with Fisher somewhat indifferent about the GM choice because of his power to make personnel decisions. Snead, speaking broadly, said their power structure is set up where we both report to owner Stan Kroenke.His philosophy is, You guys are partners; you all need to figure out the best decision.Snead, 45, offered effusive praise of Fisher, 58. He said they work together very well, called him a man with very astute wisdom and deemed it an honor to sit beside him and make difficult decisions.Question is: Are these their last four weeks together?Theres no issues between Les and I, by no means, Fisher said. We agree to disagree. Weve had a fun run, but were certainly disappointed in, as I said on Tuesday, the outcome. We have work to do, but were doing it together. Lanny McDonald Jersey . Team physician Dr. Steve Traina performed the surgery Friday. Robinson was injured in a spill underneath the Nuggets basket during the first quarter of Wednesday nights loss to the Charlotte Bobcats. Cheap NHL Jerseys . Its the second straight game Bell has scored in extra time for Kelowna, which beat the Brandon Wheat Kings 6-5 on Friday, and he now has four game-winning goals on the season. http://www.flamesauthority.com/authentic-mark-giordano-flames-jersey/ . Louis Blues. Shane Hnidy joins Brian Munz for the broadcast on TSN 1290 Radio at 7pm ct. Sam Bennett Jersey . After Gasquet beat fifth-seeded Ivan Dodig of Croatia 7-5, 6-3, Tsonga followed up with a 6-7 (3), 6-2, 6-2 win against sixth-seeded Edouard Roger-Vasselin in an all-French match. Craig Conroy Jersey . Tomas Berdych and Radek Stepanek defeated Nenad Zimonjic and Ilija Bozoljac 6-2, 6-4, 7-6 (4) on the indoor hard-court at Belgrade Arena. The victory improved the Czech pairs impressive cup doubles record to 14-1. The NFL draft is coming to Philadelphia.ESPN reported back in April that Philadelphia had emerged as the favorite?-- over Los Angeles -- to host the 2017 NFL draft. A source told Adam Schefter on Wednesday that it will become official Thursday.The past two drafts have been held in Chicago after moving out of New York City, where it had been held since 1956, including nine years at Radio City Music Halll.ddddddddddddThe three-day draft comes to Philadelphia in a year where the Eagles do not own a first-round pick. They gave that up to the Cleveland Browns as part of a package to move up in this years draft to select quarterback Carson Wentz with the second overall pick. Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Wholesale Jerseys China Jerseys NFL China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8415 Themen und 8422 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen