ameras, Mal is in my ear trying to help me with

in Allgemein 24.07.2018 16:41
von riluowanying123 • 2.943 Beiträge

CHAPEL HILL, N.C. -- North Carolina quarterback Mitch Trubisky is focusing more on playing Stanford in the Sun Bowl than the NFL decision that awaits.The junior is projected as a possible first-round draft pick if he skips his final season with the Tar Heels. Trubisky said hes reviewed some of the information coach Larry Fedora has gathered for him on his draft prospects, but is holding off on a decision until the season is complete.Im not letting it take up too much of my time and not letting it stress me out that much, Trubisky said. Im just trying to get as much information as possible and try to figure out whats best for me, but at the same time, staying focused for the bowl game that weve got ahead.The Mentor, Ohio native has had an amazingly fast climb for a player who had never started a college game as recently as August. After spending his first two years seeing only spot duty behind Marquise Williams, Trubisky ranks 10th nationally in passing yardage (3,468), 12th in touchdown passes (28), 11th in pass efficiency and fifth in completion percentage (68.9) for the Tar Heels (8-4).Trubisky said the feedback obtained by Fedora has put him as a possible first-rounder, but hes trying to find out as many details as possible.It may be leaving now, it may be coming back, he said. So those are some of the things Ive been thinking about: Whats going to put me in the best position to have a long-term sustainable career and be the best possible quarterback I could possibly be?Fedora said he has been getting draft information for Trubisky and three other juniors: tailback Elijah Hood, safety Donnie Miles and defensive back M.J. Stewart. Defensive tackle Naz Jones has already stated he will enter the NFL draft after the Sun Bowl.Players have until Jan. 18 to declare for the draft. Trubisky said hed like to make a decision by roughly a week before that deadline.Im not going to tell them what I think is best, Fedora said. Im just going to give them the information and then Im going to expect them to make a good, educated decision.Still, Trubisky is getting used to seeing his name out among draft prospects already.Last week, he graced the back cover of the New York Daily News as a possible draft target for the New York Jets -- Its Tru Love! the headline screamed -- even though Trubisky has yet to say hes leaving Chapel Hill.Trubisky said several teammates texted him pictures of it, though he shrugged it off by saying: Im not like the tabloids-type of guy.I thought it was funny, Trubisky added. What was it, the front of a magazine cover? Like, what am I doing there?---Follow Aaron Beard on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/aaronbeardap---More AP college football: http://collegefootball.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-Top25 Alex Gordon Jersey . -- In one brief spurt, Brazil turned a close game into a rout and proved again it will be a strong World Cup favourite. Wholesale Royals Jerseys . -- The Bishops Gaiters are showing they belong among the countrys top varsity football teams. http://www.cheaproyalsjerseyschina.com/ . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. Alcides Escobar Jersey . All of the scoring came in the final 20:04. Lucic scored on a power play at 15:46 of the third period, when he tipped a shot over Stars goalie Kari Lehtonen for a 3-1 lead. Paulo Orlando Jersey .C. -- Manny Malhotra had two goals and an assist, leading the Carolina Hurricanes to a 6-3 win over the Ottawa Senators on Saturday. Josh Dugan has vowed to continue his try-scoring form for Australia if he can lock up one of the centre spots in Mal Meningas side.The St George Illawarra stars 60-metre effort was his first international four-pointer and the pick of Kangaroos 10 tries in their facile 54-12 win over Scotland on Friday.It proved to be the NSW representatives final contribution to the game as he was forced off the field with a head injury following an incident with Luke Douglas but he insists hell be fit to face New Zealand on Saturday if selected.I was a bit fuzzy eyed and was seeing stars for a little bit there but when I came off I was fully aware of where I was, Dugan said.I didnt have any memory loss. I still remember the game.It was more my balance. My brain was working but my body didnt want to follow. In a more important game I would take my time a bit more and try and get my wits about me a bit better.Greg Inglis will return for the Kiwi clash at left centre withh Justin ONeill, who played well on debut against the Scots, likely to drop out.ddddddddddddIt means Meninga may choose between Dugan and Blake Ferguson, who scored the first try against the Scots from the wing, for the right centre spot.Dugan has started all three games of Meningas reign as coach and he hopes that will count for something when he names his team for Saturday on Wednesday.Ive done my job the last couple of weeks, Im hoping to play, he said.Away from the cameras, Mal is in my ear trying to help me with a few little things.He is always walking around getting one on one with the boys. I love playing for him. He has a great mentality and philosophies.The main one for me is be patient. Im the kind of bloke that goes a hundred million an hour with everything. The thing for me is to be patient in attack and defence. Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Stitched Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2019 ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen