Steve Bruce has hailed a moment of Mo Diame magic after he fired Hull back to the Premier League with a stunning strike in the S

in Allgemein 26.07.2018 11:08
von jokergreen0220 • 1.230 Beiträge

Steve Bruce has hailed a moment of Mo Diame magic after he fired Hull back to the Premier League with a stunning strike in the Sky Bet Championship play-off final. Kenny Britt Patriots Jersey . The Senegal international hit home from long-range in the 72nd minute to seal an instant bounce back for the Tigers after they beat Sheffield Wednesday 1-0 at Wembley.And former defender Bruce - who has now achieved an unprecedented fourth promotion as a manager - was full of praise for Diames contribution. We had enough chances and youre wondering if it was going to be one of those days, the manager told Sky Sports. Highlights of Hull v Sheffield Wednesday in the Championship play-off final But to win it with a goal like that - that bit of quality can decide a big game - and Diame has produced a bit of magic to win us the match.We seemed to have so many good chances and Im thinking to myself are we relying too much on Abel [Hernandez] as usual but thankfully Diame, who has had his critics this year, has come up with a wonder strike and I am delighted for him.Hull captain Michael Dawson was also keen to heap the praise on his teammates effort, and also mentioned the fine work of Sheffield Wednesday goalkeeper Keiren Westwood. Utd should have considered Bruce Ian Holloway thinks it is only a matter of time before Steve Bruce gets considered for top jobs. Twelve months ago, it was tears of disaster and relegation but they are tears of joy now, he added. This group of players deserve to be in the Premier League.With Mo Diames goal, thats the kind of quality weve got and what finish. Thats what we needed because the goalkeeper for Wednesday was unbelievable and put in world-class saves to keep them in the game. He was magnificent.Curtis Davies also put in a solid shift alongside his skipper and helped the Tigers hold on to their lead despite a late flurry from Wednesday. Michael Dawson hailed the quality of Diames goal while Curtis Davies says Hull have always been good at holding onto leads I think at the end when we got the goal, thats when experience does make the difference because we know how to hang onto a lead, Davies told Sky Sports Jonathan Oakes.Weve been good at that this year, not so good at coming back sometimes but weve been good at holding onto one and you can see from there that we were not going to let that slip.It was an amazing goal and it was going to take a great goal to win the game but however it went in, were just glad to be up. Mo Diame strikes to put Hull in front at Wembley and send them into the Premier League Diame was named man of the match following his spectacular efforts, and was pleased to have helped his side over the line.It was the most important goal Ive ever scored I think. It was tough and a long season but weve done it. Tonight were going to celebrate it like we have to do. Also See: Diame fires Hull back to PL Utd should have considered Bruce As it happened WATCH: How Hull won promotion Jeremy Hill Jersey . Simona Halep of Romania claimed the fifth title of her career by beating Samantha Stosur of Australia 7-6 (1), 6-2 in the womens final. After trading sets, Gasquet trailed 4-3 in the decider but broke back to 4-4 in a game that went to seven deuces with Kukushkin constantly failing on his forehand shots. Cordarrelle Patterson Patriots Jersey . Fellow Argentina forward Gonzalo Higuain also had a brace for Napoli. And Samuel Etoo scored for his fourth different team. On a night of standout individual performances Wednesday, Schalke goalkeeper Timo Hildebrand had a game hell want to forget. http://www.authenticpatriotsfanatic.com/c-114-patriots-danny-shelton-jersey.aspx . -- Each time the Utah Jazz threatened Memphis lead, the Grizzlies responded with defensive stops.WASHINGTON -- Kevin Love looked as if he was headed for a big night against Washington. Instead, the Wizards kicked their defence up measurably and held the NBAs third-leading scorer below his season average. Love, who entered the game averaging 26.8 points, had 16 in the first quarter but only nine afterward as Washington broke its four-game losing streak with a 104-100 victory over the Minnesota Timberwolves on Tuesday night. "I thought he was going for 70 in the first eight minutes," Wizards coach Randy Wittman said. Love, who made five of his first six shots, missed eight of his final 11 to finish with 25. He had 11 rebounds, also below his season average. Bradley Beal scored 25 points, while John Wall added 14 points and tied his career high with 16 assists for Washington. Martel Websters 3-pointer with 42 seconds to play gave the Wizards a 100-98 lead. Beal added two free throws with 12.9 seconds left to make it 102-98. Webster had 17 points, including five 3-pointers. Minnesota started furiously. A 13-2 first-quarter run put them up by 10, and Love had 16 points by the end of the quarter with the Timberwolves ahead 34-27. Love played half the second quarter, missed his only shot, and had just one point, but Minnesota led 63-51 in the half. "I thought when we came out to start the game, it was again lethargic. We werent dictating things defensively. We got upset at halftime and turned it on," Wittman said. Prior to Tuesday mornings shootaround, the Wizards had a players-only meeting, one that Wittman feigned ignorance about before the game. After the game, he joked that he liked the meetings result. "After halftime I was going to have another one. I wasnt going to go in there. Ill do whatever it takes for a win, trust me," Wittman said. Besides holding Love down, Washington also stopped Kevin Martin, who was averaging 24.4 points. He was held to 11. "We need everybody every night. We cant usually get by if we have a couple guys with off games," Timberwolves coach Rick Adelman said. Minnesota began a difficult stretch of five games in seven nights, itss second of the season. Troy Niklas Patriots Jersey. "Our transition D was poor," Love said. "Thats the only way they scored the ball really. I thought we did a good job in the half court, but everyone knows, when that team gets out in transition they can be pretty good offensively." Beal scored 17 in the second half and his layup with 10:24 to play gave the Wizards an 86-85 lead. They held it until Martins two free throws tied it at 95 with 2:23 to play. "In the first half, we were horrible. We werent there defensively. We were lackadaisical. We played with no energy," Beal said. Wall hit a jumper with 1:26 to play to give Washington a 97-95 lead, but Martin, who had missed 12 of his first 15 field goals, made a 3-pointer and Minnesota pulled ahead 98-97 with 1:11 remaining. Minnesota had won seven of its first 11. Adelman, a veteran of 23 seasons as an NBA coach, cautioned his team. "I keep telling them they havent done anything yet," he said before the game. In the second half, the Timberwolves shot just 34 per cent and missed 10 of their 13 3-pointers. "If youre going to be somebody in the league, you have to be ready to win every night. I think we didnt do it tonight in the second half and this kind of game is one of the games that youre going to need," Wolves guard Ricky Rubio said. Rubio had three quick fouls in just seven first-half minutes and played just 19 minutes. Wall had seven assists in the third quarter as the Wizards outscored the Timberwolves 30-18 to even the game at 81. NOTES: Wittman was incensed about an early first-quarter foul on Beal, but held his emotions in check. After being fined for using profane language and being fined $20,000, Wittman is sensitive. "I aint gonna get in any more trouble," he joked. . Washington F Al Harrington missed his third straight game with a right knee injury. . Wizards F Trevor Ariza missed his second game with a strained right hamstring. . Flip Saunders, who was fired as Washingtons coach in January 2012, returned to the arena in his new role as Minnesotas president of basketball operations. Wholesale NFL T-shirts Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping NFL Jerseys Wholesale China NFL Gear Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Cheap NFL Hoodies Camo China NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen