TSN rocks the house from March 1-9 to deliver all the action from Canadas national mens curling championship, the 2014 Tim Horto

in Allgemein 26.07.2018 11:08
von jokergreen0220 • 1.230 Beiträge

TSN rocks the house from March 1-9 to deliver all the action from Canadas national mens curling championship, the 2014 Tim Hortons Brier, live from Kamloops, B. DaeSean Hamilton Jersey .C. In total, Canadas Sports Leader delivers 70-plus hours of exclusive live coverage, all the way from Draw 1 (Saturday, March 1) at 4:30 p.m. ET to the Final on Sunday, March 9 at 7:30 p.m. ET. In addition, French-language coverage of the Brier is available on RDS2, with live coverage of the Final airing on RDS. Once the preliminary draws have been played, TSN revisits the tournament highlights and previews the Final during the 30-minute Tim Hortons Championship Preview Special on Sunday, March 9 at 7 p.m. ET. TSNs esteemed broadcast team will be at the Interior Savings Centre in Kamloops, B.C. to call the action. The team is led by Canadas preeminent curling voice Vic Rauter, Olympic gold medallist Linda Moore, and two-time Brier champion and Olympic gold medallist Russ Howard, as well as TSNs Bryan Mudryk and three-time Scotties winner Cathy Gauthier. This years Brier field is highlighted by 2011 World Champion Jeff Stoughton (Team Manitoba), who is looking to add to his three career titles. Former Brier winner and 2010 World Champion Kevin Koe (Team Alberta) returns to the tournament to compete against his brother Jamie Koe (Team Northwest Territories/Yukon). Rounding out the field are 2006 Brier champ Jean-Michel Ménard (Team Québec); 11-time provincial champion Brad Gushue (Team Newfoundland and Labrador); John Morris (Team British Columbia); Jamie Murphy (Team Nova Scotia); James Grattan (Team New Brunswick); Jeff Currie (Team Northern Ontario); Eddie MacKenzie (Team Prince Edward Island); Steve Laycock (Team Saskatchewan); and Greg Balsdon (Team Ontario). Fans can visit TSN Digital platforms to keep up to date with all the latest scores, news, video highlights, and tweets from the 2014 Tim Hortons Brier. Fans can also join the conversation by visiting Facebook.com/TSNCurling, following @TSNCurling, @TSNVicRauter and @BryanMudryk, and by using the hashtags #Brier and #TSN on Twitter. Following the Brier, TSN heads to Saint John, N.B. to deliver exclusive live coverage of the 2014 Ford World Womens Curling Championship, running March 15-23, 2014. CLICK HERE for TSNs broadcast schedule for the 2014 Tim Hortons Brier. Royce Freeman Jersey . According to TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun, Brodeurs agent Pat Brisson has spoken to six teams so far regarding the veteran goaltender. Broncos Jerseys . Yup, he definitely needed this one. Craig homered twice and had three RBIs Wednesday night to lead the St. Louis Cardinals to a 7-2 victory over the Pittsburgh Pirates. Craig went 4 for 5 and Yadier Molina added three hits for the Cardinals, who salvaged the final game of a three-game set in hopes of staying within shouting distance of front-running Milwaukee in the NL Central. http://www.authoritybroncosshop.com/customized-c-39/ . Jones, from Winnipeg, built a 3-0 advantage after three ends by scoring two in the second and one in the third. Chinas skip Bingyu Wang cut that lead to 3-1 in the fourth before Canada added another three in the fifth for a 6-1 lead.MIAMI - Tim Duncan offered a rare acknowledgement: Hes thinking about the end of his career. No, the San Antonio star didnt announce retirement plans during an off day at the NBA Finals on Wednesday. But a player who has almost always declined the chance to discuss his own legacy after 17 seasons in the NBA — all with the Spurs — Duncan provided a glimpse of whats going through his mind as his career is clearly much closer to the end than the beginning. "I think in the last couple years Ive really kind of taken a step back and stopped and enjoyed what the journey means," Duncan said on the eve of Game 4 of these NBA Finals against the Miami Heat, a series that the Spurs lead 2-1. "I think, as it comes to a close on my career — and I know it is — I appreciate it more." The 38-year-old Duncan has been superb so far in this series, averaging 17.7 points on nearly 65 per cent shooting from the floor. If the Spurs win the championship, it would be Duncans fifth crown. Only 13 players in NBA history havve ever been part of more championship series than that. Josey Jewell Broncos Jersey. And if Spurs coach Gregg Popovich knows Duncans exit plans — this year, next year, or otherwise — hes not tipping his hand. "It will probably be the third quarter of some game on the road some year, and hell feel like hes not as significant and hell walk into the locker room," Popovich said earlier in this series. Before the start of this rematch finals against Miami, Duncan — who has an option for next season at just over $10 million, an absolute bargain by NBA standards for someone at his level of production — said hes not thinking about retirement and doesnt even "care about any of that stuff." On Wednesday, he acknowledged that hes savoring these finals, since nothing about the future is ever guaranteed. "I appreciate every game more," Duncan said. "I appreciate every accomplishment, and everything that we get to go through and every experience, knowing that it might be the last time I do it." Wholesale NFL T-shirts Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping NFL Jerseys Wholesale China NFL Gear Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Cheap NFL Hoodies Camo China NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen