rrence had a 3.734 at 323.81 to beat J.R. T

in Allgemein 30.07.2018 14:17
von riluowanying123 • 2.943 Beiträge

Part 1The water jump is really similar to a layup in basketball. Think of the last two to three steps before a layup in basketball. Youre jumping off with some power when you are finally going into the air. Your body has to be in control to be able to make the basket and you have to be very aware of what every piece of your body is doing. You need power, you need control, you need to be smooth, you have to be present and then leap.Part 2As long as the spikes are on the barrier, youre good. The scary situation is when you overshoot the barrier a little bit and just your heel catches it. The heel doesnt have any of the metal spikes sticking out, so all of that grip really comes from the four or five metal spikes on the forefoot of your spike plate.Part 3Ive found that whether I hit the barrier on the front side or on top or the farside of it, as long as my spikes are touching it, I can adapt. Typically I shoot to probably hit the top of it, but I think as long as my heel isnt the first thing to touch it then Im in business. Then Im ok.Part 4Im lucky that I can jump off the barrier with either leg. Typically an athlete has a leg that they prefer, but from the very first time I tried it, both legs came naturally to me. Thats a good quality to have just because of the traffic approaching a barrier. If you have a leg that is favored sometimes it can be a little bit difficult to guarantee that that leg will be the one that you jump off of. So I switch both legs and dont have a leg that I prefer, and I couldnt even tell you which leg I land on more than the other.Part 5When Im trying to protect myself in the air from the carnage happening in the water jump, sometimes Ive had to change my trajectory mid-air. I see someone has fallen in front of me and I have to use my foot in to press off the barrier a little bit more to one side of my foot to try and change my angle off the barrier to avoid the person who is down in the water in front of me. So sometimes its pushing off a little bit more on one angle, pushing off a little bit more on the inside of my foot or pushing off a little bit more on the outside to change the launch angle off the barrier. And other times its just making sure that your elbows are out, making sure no one is going to crash in on you.Part 6I dont know my launch angle. Ive never sat down and really studied with video analysis and looked over the perfect launch angle. Its important to have power coming off of it, so athletes stay pretty compressed and pretty low and some athletes fly pretty high. I think each athlete has their sweet spot, and I cant even really articulate what mine is -- it just feels very normal to me.Part 7Beginner steeplechasers are often a little intimidated and they come off the water jump and they land with two feet which completely stops any forward momentum built from propelling off the jump. Thats what I would say is the biggest mistake that beginners do -- and they know its a mistake and they arent trying to land with two feet. So definitely try to land on one foot in stride.Part 8The ideal way to land the water jump is to land with one foot first and then another foot to be able to kind of run out of the water. I think a lot of people who land two feet lose so much time. So make sure youre able to land with one foot and then the other in a running motion.Part 9When not fatigued, its possible in practice to clear the water jump, but in a race scenario its nearly impossible and not very practical to clear the water jump. For fun in practice Ive probably done it once or twice and it takes a lot of effort, so its not practical for a race.Part 10Dont be intimidated by the water jump: Its what makes the steeplechase interesting. Really approach it with excitement and energy and try to be as smooth and as controlled as possible in the approach, in the air, in the landing. Thats really important. I think a lot of people overthink technical aspects of it and sometimes people might practice with specific markers or specific metrics in mind. But I think whats important is to find a rhythm that feels right with your body. Prev NextThe water jump plays a huge role in the race -- mainly because thats where a lot of the chaos happens. Thats when people trip and fall and big moves are made.Emma Coburn Kostas Antetokounmpo Jersey . Jason Zucker and Matt Cooke also scored for Minnesota, which has won five of six. Kuemper made five saves in the first, nine in the second, and nine in the third. The rookies best save came with 2:17 left in the third period when he denied former Wild forward Matt Cullen from just outside of the crease on the right side. Luka Doncic Jersey . James, who turned 29 on Monday, injured his groin Friday during the Heats overtime loss at Sacramento. He sat out the following game, a 108-107 win Saturday in Portland, before coming back to help send the Nuggets to their seventh consecutive loss. http://www.cheapmavericksjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-jalen-brunson-jersey .H. -- Matt Kenseth made it 2 for 2 in the Chase, holding off teammate Kyle Busch to win Sunday at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. Cheap Mavericks Jerseys China . Didier Drogba gave away the penalty that put Senegal one goal away from a major upset, but the veteran striker will get another chance -- probably his last -- at the World Cup after Salomon Kalous injury-time strike sealed the Ivorians place in Brazil next year. Cheap Mavericks Jerseys . 8 Iowa State on Saturday, sending the Cyclones to their third consecutive loss. The Longhorns (14-4, 3-2) got their biggest win of the season with their third in the row in the Big 12. LAS VEGAS -- John Force defeated daughter Courtney Force in the Funny Car final at the NHRA Toyota Nationals on Sunday, and Antron Brown wrapped up his third Top Fuel season title.John Force powered his Chevrolet Camaro to a 3.884-second pass at 327.19 mph in the final. It was his 147th career victory, his fourth of the season, and his sixth at The Strip at Las Vegas Motor Speedway.Im really excited, said the 67-year-old Force, a 16-time season champion. I mean, I never like beating my daughter. We got two wins in the Countdown just a little bit late. Its pretty exciting when I see the stands packed. The way NHRA and the way our TV deal has really been hopping, sold-out crowds, and so many things going on. To be a part of it still at my age is really awesome.Brown ended the title chase when he beat Wayne Newby in the quarterfinals. He also won season titles in 2012 and last year.Brian (Corradi) and Mark (Oswald) and our entire teaam has worked so hard, and Im just privileged to drive that race car for Don Schumacher Racing, because Don makes it all happen, Brown said.dddddddddddd When you come to a sport with all this access, it makes dreams like mine, a kid from New Jersey, come true. My dad, uncle, everybody, they instilled it in me at a young age -- work hard and you can make great things happen.Steve Torrence won the Top Fuel event, Shane Gray topped the Pro Stock field, and Jerry Savoie won in Pro Stock Motorcycle in the fifth race of the six-event Countdown to the Championship.Torrence had a 3.734 at 323.81 to beat J.R. Todd for his third win of the season.Gray had a 6.719 at 204.76 in a Camaro to edge Drew Skillman, and Savoie rode his Suzuki to a 6.915 at 194.13 to beat Andrew Hines. Savoie has six victories this season. Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys NFL China Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen