but I was particularly happy after missing out in

in Allgemein 30.07.2018 14:41
von riluowanying123 • 2.943 Beiträge

Novak Djokovic is ready to move on from the first significant dent in his 2016 dominance as he makes his return to the hard courts at the Rogers Cup in Toronto.I just try to get myself ready for performing as best as I can, Djokovic said at his pre-tournament news conference Sunday. I had a little bit more time because of the defeat at Wimbledon to spend quality time with family, regroup a little bit and start training on hard courts that I obviously enjoy playing the most. So I look forward to it.In early July, the world No. 1 fell to Sam Querrey in the third round of Wimbledon, a loss that stopped a stretch of four straight Grand Slam titles for Djokovic.Djokovic is a three-time champion in Canada and holds the record for most Masters Series wins all time with 29.If the draw holds form, Djokovic would play?Stan Wawrinka?in Sundays final. The route to the championship match became far more seamless for both last week when Andy Murray, Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal all withdrew from Toronto.Barring another letdown, Djokovic should get in much-needed reps -- especially with the Rio Olympics and US Open looming.Thats the kind of my thinking right now -- just enjoy, play well, play singles and doubles, get as many hours on the court as possible, Djokovic said.Djokovic said he didnt get to dwell much on his Wimbledon loss, the first time he has not reached the second week of a Grand Slam since becoming No. 1 in July 2014.Obviously, I didnt enjoy losing in the first week of a Grand Slam, but on the other hand, next day it was already behind me, Djokovic said. I had so much things to do in my private life, off the tennis [court], that I was very much engaged in the other activities. First of all with being a father and a husband, and everything else aside [from] that, so I didnt really think too much about it.Djokovic has put the setback in perspective, understanding that with six titles this season, including his first at Roland Garros, he has been utterly dominant in 2016.Winning the French Open was very special, very emotional, Djokovic said. Im just glad I was able to go through that part of the season in that way and experience the up and downs, and now its a new beginning. Cheap Football Ecuador Jerseys . Darren Helm scored on Detroits sixth attempt in the shootout and then Jonas Gustavsson stopped Andrew Shaws shot, lifting the Detroit Red Wings to a 5-4 win over the Chicago Blackhawks on Wednesday night. Womens Ecuador Jerseys . After taking two big hits this week -- losing at home and dropping back-to-back games for the first time all season -- Indiana struck back by playing its most complete game of the year. http://www.cheapecuadorjerseys.com/ . NBA officials ruled the court unplayable in the Bucks final exhibition game on Oct. 25 because players were slipping, and the game was cancelled midway through the first period. Authentic Soccer Ecuador Jerseys . Didier Drogba gave away the penalty that put Senegal one goal away from a major upset, but the veteran striker will get another chance -- probably his last -- at the World Cup after Salomon Kalous injury-time strike sealed the Ivorians place in Brazil next year. Cheap Ecuador Soccer Jerseys . 1, meaning problems for the doping controls at both major international sports events next year. The World Anti-Doping Agency provisionally suspended the Moscow Antidoping Center on Sunday, saying its operations must improve or a six-month ban on the facilitys accreditation will be imposed. Greek-born striker Apostolos Giannou has been brought into the Socceroos squad for the upcoming World Cup qualifiers after Milos Degenek was ruled out with a knee injury.Giannou will come in for next months key clashes with Saudi Arabia and Japan after Degenek suffered an injury while playing for 1860 Munich in the second-tier German league on Friday.It is disappointing for Milos that he has picked up the knee injury as he made an impact on our team since coming into the squad in June, Socceroos coach Ange Postecoglou said.Giannou, who sat on the bench for Greece last year in a Euro qualifier, has plaayed four games since making his national debut against Tajikistan in March.ddddddddddddIts always nice to receive the call up to play for the Socceroos but I was particularly happy after missing out initially, Giannou said.These are two very important games for us after we got off to such a good start and Im looking forward to getting into camp on Sunday and getting ready for Saudi Arabia and then Japan, which is extra special as it will be played in my hometown Melbourne. Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys NFL China Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen