w, I sold my house in Atlanta, so Im moving ba

in Allgemein 03.08.2018 13:39
von riluowanying123 • 2.943 Beiträge

New Zealanders 345 for 7 dec and 154 for 4 (Santner 51, Williamson 37*) v Zimbabwe A 114 (Williams 55, Sodhi 4-18)Scorecard and ball-by-ball detailsIsh Sodhis four-wicket haul helped the New Zealanders get into a dominant position on the second day of their three-day warm-up match against Zimbabwe A at the Harare Sports Club.After New Zealanders declared on their overnight 345 for 7, Sodhis 4 for 18 helped bundle the hosts for 114 in 49.5 overs for a massive first-innings lead of 231 runs. It was extended to 385 by stumps, courtesy Mitchell Santners 51, and contributions from Tom Latham (24), captain Kane Williamson (37 not out) and Tim Southee (29). New Zealanders ended the day on 154 for 4 in their second innings.Sodhi capitalised on the early damage inflicted by the pace trio of Trent Boult, Southee and Doug Bracewell. Zimbabwes innings got off to an untoward start with captain Tino Mawoyo having to retire hurt after getting hit on his hand by Southee on only his fourth delivery. Their woes were compounded when Vusi Sibanda and Nkosana Mpofu were dismissed off consecutive deliveries before any runs were scored.The only passage when Zimbabwe could breathe easy was during the course of a 75-run third-wicket partnership between Sikandar Raza and Sean Williams. They resisted for 28.1 overs, but fell within just over six overs of each other. Raza was the first to be dismissed, caught at square leg off Southee for 27. Williams walked back for 55 when his drive was caught by Martin Guptill for Bracewells first wicket, and Zimbabwe were 86 for 4. Sodhi then ensured the hosts wouldnt last much longer as he quickly wiped out the tail, taking three wickets in his fifth over to finish with 4.5-1-18-4. Southee and Bracewell took two wickets each, while Boult had the lone scalp of Mpofu.New Zealanders chose to open with Mitchell Santner, instead of Guptill, and regular opener Tom Latham. The duo made a solid start through a 60-run stand, before retiring out within two overs of each other. Neil Wagner was promoted to No. 4 but fell lbw for 9 to the offspin of Tapiwa Mufudza. Southee then came out at No. 5 and shared a 47-run stand with Williamson as the lead crossed 350. Southee fell for a run-a-ball 29 to Raza and the visitors ended the day with a lead of 385.There was also a brief period during the Zimbabwe innings when a swarm of bees took over the field. Cheap Adidas Lightning Jerseys . With their top three point guards and Kobe Bryant all sidelined by injury, the Lakers signed Marshall out of the D-League on Friday before their home game against Minnesota. Alex Killorn Jersey . -- Jonathan Drouin gave Halifax the boost it needed to edge host Sherbrooke Phoenix 3-2 in a shootout in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. http://www.cheaplightningjerseys.com/?tag=adidas-jake-dotchin-jersey . Its an influence in football and a big part of the game. Brayden Point Jersey . Mats Zuccarello and Derek Stepan scored shootout goals, and backup goalie Cam Talbot earned his second win in two nights as the Rangers shook off a late tying tally and beat the Maple Leafs 2-1 Monday night. Nikita Kucherov Jersey . Only three players drafted by NHL clubs were included on the Czech selection camp roster on Wednesday. Those players were Dallas Stars 2012 first-rounder Radek Faksa, Winnipeg Jets 2013 fourth-rounder Jan Kostalek and Phoenix Coyotes 2012 seventh-rounder Marek Langhamer. Jeff Teague will make $8.8 million this coming NBA season, but the new Indiana Pacers point guard will not have to spend any of it on a new place to live. The 28-year-old Indianapolis native will be living with his parents next season.In an interview on Fox Sports 97.5 FM in Indianapolis on Wednesday, the hosts joked that it would be cool if Teague lived back at home and he responded that he is. They asked how long that would last and were surprised when he responded, the whole year.The former Atlanta Hawk went on to say, I bought a home here some years back, and when I re-signed back with Atlanta, I justt decided that I was going to live in Atlanta.dddddddddddd And I just gave the house to my mom and dad. And now, I sold my house in Atlanta, so Im moving back. So now Im gonna live in my old house with my mom and dad.He wont be staking a claim to a bedroom now that he is playing for the Pacers. He says hell be living in the basement.Things are not all bad for the point guard. He says hasnt had a curfew since he was 18 and wont have to cut the grass. His dad takes care of that. Black China NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China NFL Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen