Tremain 2-48) beat Australia 167 all out in 36.ddd

in Allgemein 03.08.2018 13:42
von riluowanying123 • 2.943 Beiträge

PARK CITY, Utah -- It took Erin Hamlin more than a decade to collect two World Cup luge gold medals.And then came Saturday -- when she won two in a couple of hours.Hamlin dominated the field to win a pair of womens events, Emily Sweeney took silver in both of those races and USA Luge had a day unlike any other in its World Cup history. In all, the Americans picked up five medals, including a bronze from Matt Mortensen and Jayson Terdiman in a sprint doubles race.Its very exciting, Hamlin said. It was a great race day. We had perfect conditions. Im very relieved and happy that I could capitalize on that.She now has four World Cup wins and 16 medals in singles or sprint events on the circuit -- not including her gold from the 2009 world championships, or her bronze from the 2014 Sochi Olympics.Hamlin started her day with a win in the womens singles event, the usual two-run format. Hamlin won gold in 1 minute, 29.257 seconds. Sweeney tied her career-best World Cup finish by taking second in 1:29.384, and Alex Gough of Canada was third in 1:29.584.Natalie Geisenberger of Germany, the reigning Olympic champion, was fourth -- one spot ahead of Summer Britcher of the U.S.That was followed by the sprint events, a one-heat dash where the clock doesnt start until sliders have built up some speed at the top of the track. Mortensen and Terdiman were third there, their time of 32.938 seconds beaten by only two German teams -- Toni Eggert and Sascha Benecken were first in 32.838, and Tobias Wendl and Tobias Arlt were second in 32.893.We had a great run, Terdiman said. Cant argue with a bronze medal.And then Hamlin and Sweeney were back on the track, just a couple hours after finishing up their first competition of the day. They repeated the 1-2 finish, Hamlin winning in 32.881 seconds, ahead of Sweeney (33.034) and Germanys Tatjana Huefner (33.040).Saturdays medals for Hamlin and Sweeney were the first four won by U.S. women in singles events this season. Britcher captured a bronze in a team relay at Lake Placid last weekend.Everythings starting to pay off, Sweeney said. Hopefully, we can keep the momentum going.Hamlins other World Cup wins were a sprint race at Altenberg, Germany, in February 2015, and a full World Cup last season in Lake Placid. The two wins on Saturday vaulted her to No. 3 in the overall World Cup standings for the season.Just an awesome day, Hamlin said.Sweeney has been dealing with a wrist injury, and was thrilled with silvers.I am so pleasantly surprised, Sweeney said. But also, its just a relief. I really needed a win for myself. And I didnt win -- but I won in my own mind, so its great.Dominik Fischnaller of Italy won the mens sprint Saturday in 28.302 seconds, edging Russias Roman Repilov and Germanys Andi Langenhan.After this weekend, the luge circuit goes on holiday break before resuming Jan. 5 in Konigssee, Germany. Steve Nash Jersey . But what about the officials? Every sport has officials and they also have stories about hard work and sacrifice but their accomplishments are seldom recognized by anyone outside their inner circle. Grant Hill Jersey . Only three players drafted by NHL clubs were included on the Czech selection camp roster on Wednesday. Those players were Dallas Stars 2012 first-rounder Radek Faksa, Winnipeg Jets 2013 fourth-rounder Jan Kostalek and Phoenix Coyotes 2012 seventh-rounder Marek Langhamer. http://www.cheapsunsjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-brandon-knight-jersey . PAUL, Minn. Shaquille Harrison Jersey . With Parker having a quiet game for once, Nicolas Batum and Boris Diaw provided the scoring as France won its first major basketball title by beating Lithuania 80-66 on Sunday. It was a victory that ended a decade of frustration for Parker and a talented French generation, which lost the final against Spain two years ago and took bronze in 2005. Josh Jackson Jersey . The Canadian squad, skipped by Jennifer Jones of Winnipeg, got on the board first with two in the second end, and followed that with two more apiece in the fourth and sixth ends. PORT ELIZABETH, South Africa -- South Africa beat Australia by six wickets in the fourth one-day international on Sunday for a 4-0 series lead.---Scores:South Africa 168-4 in 35.3 overs (Faf du Plessis 69, Chris Tremain 2-48) beat Australia 167 all out in 36.dddddddddddd overs (Matthew Wade 52, Kyle Abbott 4-40, Tabraiz Shamsi 3-36) by six wickets. Black China NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China NFL Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen