e PRO12 semi-final betwe

in Allgemein 06.08.2018 05:36
von jokergreen0220 • 1.230 Beiträge

Brendan Rodgers signed a new long-term contract as Liverpool manager on Monday, a reward for reviving the fortunes of one of Englands biggest clubs during his two years in charge at Anfield. Reilly Smith Golden Knights Jersey . The 41-year-old Northern Irishman has proved a perfect fit at Liverpool since taking over from Kenny Dalglish in the summer of 2012 and steered the team to an unexpected title challenge in the Premier League last season. The Reds came up short, finishing two points behind Manchester City in second place, but secured a return to the Champions League after a four-year absence and earned admiring glances for their vibrant, attacking style of play. It has prompted Liverpools American owners, Fenway Sports Group, to give Rodgers a fresh contract. "We are very fortunate to have a hugely talented individual leading our football performance and in whom we place our trust to deliver the vision we share for Liverpool," principal owner John Henry and chairman Tom Werner said in a Liverpool statement. "Players and supporters have made it clear how important Brendan is to our success and so to have him commit to us for the long term is a great boost for everyone going forward." Exact details of the new contract were not disclosed. Rodgers has impressed in almost every facet of his job, on and away from the pitch. He is extremely popular with fans for his style of football, his tactical awareness, his insistence on giving youth — and English players — a chance and for breathing new life into a club that has suffered in recent years under the weight of financial and ownership problems. He also is well-versed in the clubs storied history, conducting himself perfectly in all the engagements that have come with the 25th anniversary of the Hillsborough Stadium tragedy in which 96 Liverpool fans died during a crush at an FA Cup semifinal. The media-friendly Rodgers, meanwhile, has demonstrated that he has a tougher side to him, earning wide praise for the way he handled Luis Suarez last summer when the teams star striker pushed for a move away from Liverpool. Rodgers was also not afraid to quickly jettison Andy Carroll — Liverpools record signing — because the tall striker did not fit into his plans. Rodgers seems the ideal person to lead Liverpool as it seeks to regain the English league trophy the club last won in 1989, for the 18th time. "I am both humbled and privileged to be offered the chance to extend my stay at this great club," Rodgers said. "I am very happy to build on the foundations we have built over the last two years and now we move onto the next phase which I believe will be as exciting, challenging and rewarding." Oscar Lindberg Golden Knights Jersey .com) - Graeme McDowell opened up with a first- round, 5-under 67 on Thursday and he holds a 2-shot lead at the WGC - HSBC Champions. Reid Duke Jersey . He even addressed his group of relievers Sunday morning. Dustin McGowan made those worries a nonfactor, at least for a day. McGowan pitched three-hit ball for seven innings, Colby Rasmus hit a grand slam and Melky Cabrera added a two-run homer as the Blue Jays beat the Pittsburgh Pirates 7-2. http://www.goldenknightshockeyshop.com/customized/ .com) - Longtime Senators star Daniel Alfredsson returned to Ottawa on Thursday to officially announce his retirement.Scotland international Richie Vernon has signed a new one-year contract with Glasgow Warriors. The 28-year-old returned to Glasgow in 2013 after a two-year stint with Sale Sharks, switching from flanker to centre six months later.The 24-cap star was part of head coach Vern Cotters World Cup squad and has now extended his second Glasgow stay until May 2017. Weve had a bit of success and were a team moving in the right direction and trying to get better, so itll be great to be a part of that for another year, said Vernon.Weve all got the same mindset to improve and make Glasgow Warriors one of the best clubs in Europe.One of my goals is to get back involved in the Scotland set-up and I believe I have the best chance of doing that at Glasgow. PRO12 semi-finals When are the PRO12 semi-finals and how can you watch it on Sky Sports? Vernon is closing in on full fitness after a frustrating shoulder injury, leaving Glasgow head coach Gregor Townsend excited for his return. Oscar Dansk Jersey. The former Sale man starred as Glasgow swept to the PRO12 title last term and Townsend believes he can reach those heights again next season.Were delighted Richie has signed with us for another 12 months and also that hes nearing a return to full fitness, said Townsend.He played a lot of games for us on our way to winning the PRO12 last season and were looking forward to him being available to play again and competing for a place in the team.Watch the PRO12 semi-final between Connacht and Glasgow Warriors live on Sky Sports 1 HD on Saturday from 6pm. Catch the match for £6.99 with a NOW TV day pass. Also See: PRO12 semi-finals on Sky Puafisi banned for play-offs Fixtures and results Rugby Union on Sky Cheap Jerseys Store Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Authentic Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen