ship returns to the Oakville course. "The gol

in Allgemein 06.08.2018 16:57
von riluowanying123 • 2.943 Beiträge

WACO, Texas -- Saying he felt called to serve at Baylor, Matt Rhule introduced himself as the schools new football coach Wednesday by vowing to win championships and build up players and a program that makes everybody proud.Rhule laid out his vision for what the Bears can become with the passion and enthusiasm befitting of a preachers son during an introductory ceremony at the schools Ferrell Center basketball arena. After leading Temple to back-to-back 10-win seasons and an American Athletic Conference championship, Rhule believes hes ready for a new challenge.When the call came to come here, we came, Rhule said. And we came because we have one purpose. Im here very simply for this: to develop and work with these young people. Im here to coach football, and Im here to be the best partner that I can for Baylor.The 41-year-old coach replaces former Baylor coach Art Briles, who was fired in May in the wake of the schools sexual assault scandal. While talking about his new players Wednesday, Rhule thanked Briles for bringing these young men to Baylor. He acknowledged he did not do much research on the more than year-long scandal before accepting the job, but said he trusts Baylor athletic director Mack Rhoades.We dont have enough time in college football to do a ton of research, Rhule said. You have about 24 hours. But I felt really good about this university and these people.Rhule was asked specifically what disciplinary rules hell bring to running his Baylor program and replied: I think theres some non-negotiable things that you cant do. You cant hurt women. You cant hurt people that are less fortunate than you. You cant bully other people. You know, that was kind of the way I handled it at Temple. Ill handle it the same way.Rhule, who went 28-23 in four seasons at Temple, has spent most of his coaching career in the Northeast and doesnt have ties to the state of Texas. He said the opportunity to come to Texas and recruit in the epicenter of high school football was one of the many reasons he wanted the job.We want to win championships, Rhule said. We want to win the Big 12 championship. We want to win the national championship. I didnt come here for anything else. We want to win at the highest level because we should.He described the offense hell bring to Waco as dynamic and plans to pair it with a defense that ranked No. 3 in FBS at Temple this season. Of the hundreds of texts Rhule said he received from fellow coaches, one in particular from former NFL coach Jon Gruden urged him to bring some power to the Big 12.Rhoades, Baylors first-year athletic director, had known Rhule long before he began conducting the coaching search and said he contacted Rhule after Temple defeated Navy 34-10 in the AAC championship game on Saturday. Rhoades was adamant Wednesday that Rhule was the only coach he offered the job to during the process.You know, I think it was 30 minutes into the interview where my gut, in my heart, in my mind, this is our guy, Rhoades said.ESPNs Brett McMurphy reported Rhule received a seven-year deal. Rhule and Rhoades would not confirm that, but Rhule did say he appreciates being given long-term support to build the program the right way.We wanted to give us time to do it the right way and with the right kids, Rhule said. I want to recruit Texas high school football players. Get them here, develop them, watch them grow our four or five years, then see what you have. It worked at Temple, and its a different world, but there are a lot of similarities.Rhule met with his Baylor players shortly before the introductory event and said he hopes to meet with individually in the near future.He seems like a really energetic and fun guy to play for, quarterback Zach Smith said. We know hes a players coach, and hes a great coach. So, Im looking forward to what he can do here.Baylor interim coach Jim Grobe received a standing ovation from the crowd of Baylor supports who attended the event Wednesday and will remain on staff to coach the 6-6 Bears Motel 6 Cactus Bowl against Boise State on Dec. 27.Rhule has not revealed which assistant coaches hes bringing with him from Temple, but he is planning to meet with each of the Bears current assistant coaches and the possibility of some current staffers being retained has not been ruled out. Cheap Air Max 2018 Sale . Takahashi, who had a 10-point lead after the short program, received 268.31 points after the free skate to finish 15 points ahead of second-place Nobunari Oda. Mens Air Max 2018 Grey .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. http://www.wholesaleairmaxsale.com/ .B. -- The Baie-Comeau Drakkar took over sole possession of first place atop the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League on Thursday with their sixth straight win. Grey Air Max 2018 . -- Five former Kansas City Chiefs players who were on the team between 1987 and 1993 filed a lawsuit Tuesday claiming the team hid and even lied about the risks of head injuries during that time period when there was no collective bargaining agreement in place in the NFL. Black Air Max 2018 Outlet . The Nashville Predators were glad their captain was still on their side. Weber had a goal and two assists, and Roman Josi scored the shootout winner to lift the Predators to a 4-3 win over the Flyers on Thursday night.OAKVILLE, Ont. -- Reigning RBC Canadian Open champion Scott Piercy will be back to defend his title when play kicks off Monday at Glen Abbey Golf Club. Piercy will be challenged by a field of PGA Tour stars that includes Matt Kuchar, Graeme McDowell, Brandt Snedeker, Luke Donald, Ernie Els, Bubba Watson and two-time Canadian Open champion Jim Furyk. In all, 156 players will compete for the US$5.6 million purse when Canadas National Open Championship returns to the Oakville course. "The golf course is in tremendous shape and ready to challenge the worlds best golfers for a record 26th time," said tournament directory Bill Paul. "There is no doubt that Canadian golf fans will be treated to a terrific showcase next week at Gleen Abbey Golf Club.dddddddddddd" In total, 15 Canadians will participate in the event including Graham DeLaet of Weyburn, Sask., David Hearn of Brantford, Ont., Brad Fritsch of Manotick, Ont., Stephen Ames of Calgary and Mike Weir of Brights Grove, Ont. Other Canadians set to compete include 21-year-old Corey Conners of Listowel, Ont. and 19-year-old Adam Svensson of Surrey, B.C. A Canadian winner has not been crowned at the RBC Canadian Open since Pat Fletcher won it in 1954. Three additional exemptions into the field will be confirmed on Sunday evening following the Player Cup PGA TOUR Canada event in Winnipeg. The final four exemptions will be handed out at the final qualifier on July 22 at Heron Point Golf Links near Hamilton. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen