hes not the type that opens up, Ortiz s

in Allgemein 17.08.2018 15:38
von riluowanying123 • 2.943 Beiträge

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Jose Valencia scored in the 53rd minute, and goalkeepers Milos Kocic and Jake Gleeson combined for the shutout Wednesday night to earn the Portland Timbers a 1-0 victory in an exhibition match with English side Norwich City. Valencia found himself unguarded on the left side and collected a pass from Kalif Alhassan, then slid his shot past Canaries goalkeeper Carlo Nash to tally the games only goal. The first half started out scrappy, with more fouls than goal-scoring opportunities, but the teams eventually settled down, combining for 12 shots and each hitting the goalpost once. Portlands Kalif Alhassan scuffed a shot onto the Norwich post, while the Canaries Nathan Redmond forced Kocic to make a full-stretch save, tipping the shot onto the crossbar. Valencia nearly scored earlier in the second half, when his 25-yard shot smashed off the Norwich goalpost. Norwich had a couple of opportunities to tie the score. The first came in the 72nd minute, when second-half substitute Jacob Butterfields shot was knocked wide by Gleeson, who entered the game at halftime. Then Redmond forced a diving save from Gleeson in the 85th minute. Portland will return to MLS action on Saturday with a trip to face Western Conference rivals San Jose. Norwich is preparing for its third consecutive season in the Barclays Premier League after spending the previous six seasons in lower divisions. The Canaries finished 12th and 11th, respectively, in their first two seasons back in the 20-team English top flight. This was Norwichs third preseason match in North America, having previously defeated Mexican side Dorados de Sinaloa, then losing to the San Jose Earthquakes. The team now goes back to England ahead of its Barclays Premier League opener against Everton on Aug. 17. Black Air Max 2018 Outlet . -- Nate Robinson has played for seven teams, so beating one of them is no longer a rare occurrence. Cheap Air Max 2018 . PETERSBURG, Fla. http://www.wholesaleairmaxsale.com/ . -- Three close looks at the bucket, three misses. White Air Max 2018 On Sale . JOHNS, N. Cheap Air Max 2018 Sale . SIMONS ISLAND, Ga. OZONE PARK, N.Y. -- It took Verves Tale a long time to win her first race. It took far less time to win her second.Verves Tale, who just six weeks ago won a maiden race at Keeneland, reeled in seemingly home-free favorite Lewis Bay in deep stretch to win Saturdays Grade 3 $250,000 Comely Stakes for 3-year-old fillies by a neck at Aqueduct.Lewis Bay, the 3-5 favorite, finished second by 3 3/4 lengths over Going for Broke as Chad Brown trainees finished second and third. Flora Dora finished fourth followed by Mo dAmour, Unbridled Mo and Big Mara.Paco Lopez rode the winner for owner Charles Fipke and trainer Barclay Tagg.Verves Tale had run second in five of her first seven starts before overcoming trouble to win a 1-1/16-mile maiden affair by 2-3/4 lengths at Keeneland on Oct. 16.In the Comely, Verves Tale raced a close-up fourth as Mo dAmour set fractions of 23.92 seconds for the quarter and 48.47 for the half. A stalking Lewis Bay, under Irad Ortiz Jr., took the lead at the three-eighths pole and Verves Tale followed that move.Lewis Bay opened a seemingly safe advantage in mid-stretch, but she began to weaken late.dddddddddddd. Verves Tale kept on coming and got up in the final three strides.I followed [Lewis Bay] until the eighth pole and she took me out a little bit, Lopez said. My filly is very nice filly and she tried really hard. I rode the best filly in the race.Verves Tale, a daughter of Tale of Ekati and a full sister to 2015 Preakness runner-up Tale of Verve, covered the 1-1/8 miles in 1:51.89 and returned $43.60.Its taken a long time, but shes turned into a real machine now, Tagg said.Verves Tale will head to south Florida on Tuesday and point to a 4-year-old campaign.Ortiz said he had no excuse for Lewis Bay, who had been a two-time graded stakes winner going 1-1/8 miles at Aqueduct.When she makes the lead shes not the type that opens up, Ortiz said. I tried to hold her as long as I could, then I said we got to go. No excuse, we just got beat. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen