ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates - Lewis Hamilton edged Formula One title rival Nico Rosberg in the both practice sessions Friday

in Anregungen für Homepage 03.09.2018 09:20
von jokergreen0220 • 1.230 Beiträge

ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates - Lewis Hamilton edged Formula One title rival Nico Rosberg in the both practice sessions Friday for the season-ending Abu Dhabi Grand Prix. Authentic Roquan Smith Jersey .The British driver posted a best lap of 1 minute, 42.113 seconds in the second practice at the Yas Marina circuit to finish .083 faster than his Mercedes teammate.Both drivers gave their super-soft tires a good run in the warm evening.There is still more time to be found. The car feels great, the best Ive ever driven here without doubt, said Hamilton, the 2008 F1 champion. Coming into the weekend I was already excited and couldnt wait to get out on track. When you know you have a package as competitive as ours, its like being a kid at Christmas.McLaren driver Kevin Magnussen of Denmark was .782 behind in third, with Sebastian Vettel, who is leaving Red Bull to join Ferrari next year, .846 adrift in fourth.Two-time champion Fernando Alonso — preparing for his last race with Ferrari — failed to set a time after stalling early on. British driver Jenson Button, possibly preparing for his last race in F1, pitted early with a brake problem.Hamilton beat Rosberg in the first practice, and there is a third session on Saturday before qualifying. Rosberg has taken pole ahead of Hamilton in three of the past four races.I really havent got my best lap together yet, Rosberg said. I just need to fine-tune it so that the set-up is exactly to my liking, then go for it and get the job done.Hamilton leads Rosberg by 17 points. But with double points available on Sunday, the German driver can secure his maiden F1 title if he wins and Hamilton finishes third.I try and approach it as a normal weekend, Rosberg said. Of course its not because of the opportunity, but otherwise the approach is the same.Without the double points, Hamilton would have only needed to finish sixth to beat his childhood friend and go-karting rival.He has everything to lose and I have everything to win. That can make all the difference, said Rosberg, who beat Hamilton two weeks ago in Brazil to end his run of five straight wins.Hamilton won the Abu Dhabi GP in 2011. But he finished seventh last year, starting from fourth on the grid, and retired the year before after starting from pole.However, Hamilton, should be mentally well prepared, since he is used to close finishes.He missed out on the 2007 title with McLaren, finishing one point behind champion Kimi Raikkonen, but made amends by edging out Ferrari driver Felipe Massa by the same margin the following year.Although he was one of four drivers in contention in the last race of the season in 2010 — also held in Abu Dhabi — Hamilton was a rank outsider for the title and finished 16 points behind Vettel, who clinched the first of his titles.In the first practice, Hamilton clocked 1:43.476, with Rosberg finishing .133 back.Alonso was third best, .1708 behind, with Vettel .1858 behind in fourth.Mercedes has crushed the competition this season, winning 15 of 18 races and securing 17 pole positions so far: 10 for Rosberg and seven for Hamilton, who leads Rosberg 10-5 in wins.Is there anybody out there who believes that it was a boring season? Not one single soul, Mercedes team principal Toto Wolff said. Our drivers were battling each other to the limit, and I am sure that the fans appreciate that.Button also went back to the garage early in the first session. The 2009 champions future remains uncertain, with Alonso expected to replace him at McLaren next season. Authentic Hroniss Grasu Jersey .com) - Real Madrid claimed its 20th consecutive win across all competitions by cruising to a 4-1 victory at Almeria on Friday. Authentic Pat ODonnell Jersey . Wearing bib No. 1, Maze skied through the gates cleanly to defend her big first-run lead and finish 0.07 seconds ahead of Anna Fenninger of Austria. Defending champion Viktoria Rebensburg of Germany was third, trailing 0. http://www.cheapbearsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-kyle-long-jersey .TV Series: Duck Dynasty.Celtic manager Ronny Deila is confident striker Leigh Griffiths will not have long to wait to break his short scoring drought. Griffiths has netted 35 goals this season, but has not found the net in the last three games in which Celtic are undefeated.The striker missed the last match against Motherwell but did play in the teams 1-0 victory at Fir Park, which was decided by a Nadir Ciftci goal. Prior to Tuesdays stalemate against Dundee at Dens Park, Tom Rogic netted with a superb strike in the last minute to earn a 1-0 victory at Kilmarnock and the Hoops then came from behind to beat Hearts 3-1 with a Gary Mackay-Steven goal and a double from fellow winger Patrick Roberts at Celtic Park last Saturday.But Deila has been pleased with the work-rate of Griffths in those games, and is certain the Scotland international will continue to trouble defences. Leigh Griffiths celebrates after opening the scoring against Hearts at Tynecastle Hes not tired thats for sure. Hes ready. He gets good chances all the time so thats the most important thing, Deila said.If he had been going into games and not getting opportunities then I would be more concerned. He is so vital for us. We know how good a finisher he is and he will be back on track again.We have others who can score. A week ago we had a winger scoring two and the other one scored one so were scoring a lot of goals this season. Partick Roberts struck twice against Hearts as Griffiths drew a blank But I know Leigh will continue scoring goals if he is at it and he will create chances for others as well so Im not concerned. Authentic Cody Parkey Jersey. Its getting closer now but we are in a very good position. Were five points ahead with six games left so there are a lot of opportunities here.Speaking at the news briefing ahead of the Sky Live clash at Fir Park, Deila, who is locked in a head-to-head battle with Aberdeen for the Premiership title, was again asked about the prospects of facing newly-promoted Rangers next season. Gary Mackay-Steven on the mark against Morton in the Scottish Cup Celtic will play the Championship winners and Petrofac Training Cup finalists at Hampden in the Scottish Cup a week on Sunday - live on Sky Sports - and the Norwegian was canvassed for his opinions on their prospects after they booked their place in the top flight with a 1-0 win over Dumbarton on Tuesday.Well see, he said. Its too early to say something about other teams. Ive got a lot of other things to think about. This is something you can keep on thinking about in the media and I will answer next season. Also See: Motherwell v Celtic preview Tierney: Its been a crazy year Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Cheap Bills Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys Cheap Bears Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8415 Themen und 8422 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen