m Finnegan and Castillos opposite-field shot in

in Allgemein 27.09.2018 16:49
von riluowanying123 • 2.943 Beiträge

FORT WORTH, Texas -- Austin Dillon and Kevin Harvick have long tried to move on from 2013, when Harvick insulted the grandsons of his then-team owner,?Richard Childress.But when Harvick turned Dillon on Lap 263 Sunday night at Texas Motor Speedway, the anger came through once again, and Dillon insinuated he wont forget it over the next two weeks as Harvick vies for the Sprint Cup title.He didnt like it that the silver spoon kid was outrunning him tonight, Dillon said.Harvick joined Stewart-Haas Racing in 2014. In October 2013, after a battle with Dillons brother, Ty, in a truck race at Martinsville, Harvick said he was leaving RCR because the Dillon brothers have got no respect for what they do in this sport and theyve had everything fed to them with a spoon.Known for his fiery temper, Harvick has for the most part praised Austin Dillon since then. Harvick apologized for Sundays accident and said it was unintentional.All in all, there was no intent there, said Harvick after his sixth-place finish at Texas. I like racing with Austin. I like everything that they do. There was no reason [to hit him]. I was running seventh [or] sixth. He slid up and got loose and I hit the back of him.Thats not the way Dillon saw it.Youve got to hold a guy down, but he sucked down on my door and got me tight [when beside me], Dillon said. That is the reason I slid up in front of him, and then he didnt lift, he just turned me.There are two more weeks left [for payback].Harvick is 18 points behind the current Chase cutoff going into the final race of the semifinal round of the Chase. After next week, four of the eight drivers still alive in the Chase will be eliminated -- meaning Harvick faces a near must-win situation at Phoenix, a track where he has won six of the last eight races. He cant afford to have enemies.I just want to apologize to the 3 [Dillons car], Harvick said. He came up there, and when he slid up in front of me, he got loose. When he checked up, I hit him again. That was not anything I wanted to see. http://www.broncosrookiestore.com/Broncos-Bradley-Roby-Jersey/ . Defenceman Yannick Weber scored the go-ahead goal early in the third period and the Canucks breathed a sigh of relief with a 2-1 win on Saturday night. http://www.broncosrookiestore.com/Broncos-Shelby-Harris-Jersey/ . LOUIS -- St. http://www.broncosrookiestore.com/Broncos-Demarcus-Ware-Jersey/ . The Masters champion and winner of last weeks Australian PGA has a three-round total of 14-under 199 at Royal Melbourne. "Im in a really good position for tomorrow," Scott said. http://www.broncosrookiestore.com/Broncos-Aj-Derby-Jersey/ . -- Tony Stewart is 20 pounds lighter and has a titanium rod in his surgically repaired right leg. http://www.broncosrookiestore.com/Broncos-Virgil-Green-Jersey/ . The Vikings announced Thursday that Priefer will be one of seven holdovers from the previous staff, along with offensive line coach Jeff Davidson, wide receivers coach George Stewart and others. Norv Turner will mark his 30th year of coaching in the NFL as the offensive co-ordinator, as widely reported for weeks, and George Edwards will be the defensive co-ordinator. CINCINNATI -- What might be Jay Bruces last home run in Cincinnati as a Red wasnt quite enough to put his team over the top.The All-Star right fielder hit a three-run homer with nobody out in the ninth inning on Sunday against Arizona, but pitcher Tyler Clippard was able to regroup and get the final three outs as the Diamondbacks held off the Reds for a 9-8 win.Bruce has been the subject of trade talks for more than a year as the Reds continue to rebuild.It could have been my last home run at Great American Ball Park, he said. Also it might not have been. Well see. It was a good note.The Reds came from behind once to take a lead and again to tie the score, but they couldnt polish off their third consecutive comeback win in the series.Its been good this home stand, manager Bryan Price said. There was that big rally against their closer. (Zack) Cozart getting on base with the walk and on we go. Joey (Votto) given us the great at bat and Jay hitting the home run. It was a situation where we were a homer away from walking them off. That says a lot.Paul Goldschmidts solo home run in the fifth inning gave Arizona the lead for good. Yasmany Tomas chipped in a with a pair of solo home runs and Wellington Castillo had a three-run shot as Arizona ended a four-game losing streak and avoided a three-game sweep in Cincinnati for the first time since 2007.Every Cincinnati starter except pitcher Brandon Finnegan had at least one hit off starter Zack Godley, helping the Reds come from behind twice.Godley (3-1) became the first pitcher in franchise history to reach seven career wins as a starter in as few as 10 starts. He allowed 10 hits and five runs with two walks and three strikeouts. He also hit a batter.Finnegan (5-8) failed for the fourth consecutive start to get past five innings. He allowed seven hits and six runs with two walk and three sttrikeouts.ddddddddddddGoldschmidt was 0-for-6 with four walks in the series before leading off the fifth with his 17th home run of the season to break a 5-all tie.The teams combined for 13 hits and 10 runs in the first three innings, including Tomass one-out home run in the second on the first pitch he saw from Finnegan and Castillos opposite-field shot into the right field seats in the third.Tomas hit Josh Smiths first pitch of the eighth for his second homer of the game.WILD GIFTBrandon Drury gave Arizona a 7-5 lead when he scored from third base on Ross Ohlendorfs wild pitch on which Jean Segura struck out. Segura reached first base, but he was caught stealing.HOMER UNHAPPYReds LHP Brandon Finnegan moved into a tie with Washington RHP Max Scherzer for the National League lead in home runs allowed with 22 after giving up three to the Diamondbacks on SundayTRAINING ROOMDiamondbacks: RHP Zack Greinke, whos been on the disabled list since June 29 with a left oblique strain, threw 45 pitches during a bullpen session. His next step either will be a simulated game with the Diamondbacks or a minor league rehab game, manager Chip Hale said.Reds: The game was delayed for a couple of minutes while a Reds trainer checked out catcher Ramon Cabrera after he took a Brandon Drury foul tip off his facemask. Cabrera stayed in the game.UP NEXTDiamondbacks: RHP Brandon Shipley, Arizonas top pick and the 15th overall choice in the 2013 draft, is scheduled to make his major league debut on Monday in the opener of a four-game series at Milwaukee.Reds: RHP Anthony DeSclafani tries to improve to 6-0 in nine starts as the Reds on Monday open a seven-day, six-game West Coast swing with the first of three games at San Francisco. Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online NFL Jerseys From China Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Jerseys From China China Womens NFL Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen