Los Angeles on a card that will also feature the pro debuts

in Allgemein 04.10.2018 14:40
von MJL456 • 2.720 Beiträge

HOUSTON -- Tyler Stehling threw for 407 yards and five touchdowns, both career highs, and Rice raced to a 65-44 victory over Prairie View on Saturday.Austin Walter had two touchdown receptions and ran for a third score. Stehling threw scores to five different receivers and the Owls (1-6) amassed 634 yards against the FCS Panthers (4-3). Wide receiver James Mayden also threw a 27-yard TD pass.Rice led 45-14 at the half, the most in a half since scoring 56 against North Texas in 2008.Samuel Stewart ran for 116 yards and a TD for Rice and Terri Alaka had a career high 143 yards on six receptions.On back-to-back possessions in the first half, Kylen Granson had his first career score on a 50-yard pass from Stehling and quarterback J.T. Granato had a 4-yard TD on his first career carry.Darius Floyd had six catches and 139 yards for Prairie View. Rayshawn Jenkins Jersey . Already owning gold from competition in Vancouver in 2010, Loch posted a combined four-run time of 3:27.526. That included a track-record third run of 51. Joey Bosa Jersey . Traditional contenders Brazil, Greece and Turkey drew the other three spots to complete the 24-team field for this summers tournament in Spain, basketball governing body FIBA announced Saturday at its meeting in Barcelona. http://www.chargersauthenticshop.com/Chargers-Drew-Kaser-Draft-Jersey/ . - Blake Griffin had 30 points and 12 rebounds, J. Lance Alworth Jersey . -- New England Revolution goalkeeper Matt Reis is retiring after a 16-year career to become the goalie coach for the Los Angeles Galaxy. Derwin James Jersey . -- Gus Malzahn finally had his day in Fayetteville. Ringstar Sports promoter Richard Schaefer -- back in boxing after 2 1/2 years away after resigning as chief executive of Golden Boy Promotions, which he co-founded with Oscar De La Hoya -- continued to beef up his stable of young talent on Monday.Schaefer announced that he has signed 22-year-old welterweight Eimantas Stanionis, a highly coveted 2016 Lithuanian Olympian.Being able to add a fighter like Eimantas Stanionis to our growing group of world class fighters is a great pleasure, Schaefer said. Stanionis is a very accomplished young man who works very hard at his craft. He could be the next great Eastern European fighter to come over to the U.S. and make it big. We expect him to make big waves in the welterweight division. Now that he has joined Ringstar, we are looking forward to working with him and making his dreams a reality.Stanionis is the fourth fighter Schaefer has signed in recent weeks. Previously, he signed two other 2016 Olympians: American lightweight Carlos Balderas and middleweight Misael Rodriguez, a bronze medalist for Mexico. Schaefer also signed bantamweight Jose Balderas, Carlos older brother.Im very excited to be joining Ringstar Sports, and I am looking forward to starting my professional career, Stanionis said. Ive watched boxing my whole life, and I always knew that Richard was a great promoter. Hes a very good man, and I feeel that my career is in good hands.dddddddddddd I think I have the best team around me, and they will help me get to where I want to go.Stanionis began boxing in 2007 and went 141-19 in the amateur ranks, including four senior national championships and two youth national titles. He won gold at the 2015 European Championships.At the Rio de Janeiro Olympics in August, Stanionis won his opening-round match, and then was eliminated by eventual silver medalist Shakhram Giyasov, of Uzbekistan.He really impressed us at the Olympics, Schaefer said. I am very fortunate to have him. He has several TV stations in Lithuania that are interested in his fights and have already talked to us. The kid is going to be a big star in Lithuania, but his style is extremely fan-friendly and going to appeal to boxing fans wherever they are from. I expect big things from him.Schaefer said Stanionis will make his professional debut in late February in Los Angeles on a card that will also feature the pro debuts of the Balderas brothers and Rodriguez.I am a hard puncher, and I do whatever it takes to win, Stanionis said. I think boxing fans will be excited by my style. I want to be the first world champion ever from Lithuania. My goal is to make history. Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys White Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Wholesale Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Hoodies Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen