for Milwaukee. He struck out three and walked on

in Allgemein 19.10.2018 17:02
von riluowanying123 • 2.943 Beiträge

HUNTINGTON, W.Va. -- Terrence Thompson scored a career-high 20 points and tied a career best with 10 rebounds to help Marshall hold off North Carolina Central for an 81-69 win in the season opener for both teams on Saturday.Jon Elmore hit three 3-pointers and finished with 17 points, Stevie Browning scored 16 and Ryan Taylor had 12 points, six rebounds, five assists and three blocked shots for Marshall.Delvin Dickersons layup with 7:52 left pulled NCCU within five with 7:52 left, but a dunk by Thompson sparked an 11-3 run that made it 78-65 with 2:58 to play.Marshall made as many free throws (17) as the Eagles, who shot 47 percent from the foul line, attempted.Dajuan Graf led NCCU with 19 points and six assists. Patrick Cole added 18 points and eight rebounds and Ron Trapps scored 11 with 10 boards. http://www.brownsrookiestore.com/Browns-Jamie-Meder-Jersey/ . Artturi Lehkonen, Joni Nikko and Ville Leskinen had the other goals for Finland (1-0) while Juuse Saros stopped 28 shots. Tim Robin Johnsgard had the lone goal for Norway (0-2). http://www.brownsrookiestore.com/Browns-Ozzie-Newsome-Jersey/ . Their 38th instalment is arguably their biggest fight card to date, including three-title fights and a main event which was selected by the fans. The promotion boasts 14-straight years of business and is operated by MFC president Mark Pavelich, who is often overlooked in this country for the foundation hes established for MMA in Canada. http://www.brownsrookiestore.com/Browns-Duke-Johnson-Jersey/ . The FA rejected Wilsheres appeal that the length of his punishment was "clearly excessive" and said Thursday his suspension begins with immediate effect. He will miss league matches against Chelsea on Monday and West Ham on Dec. http://www.brownsrookiestore.com/Browns-Derrick-Kindred-Jersey/ . -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over . http://www.brownsrookiestore.com/Hoodie/ . Mickelson barely made the cut but had the best round of the day with nine birdies and an eagle coupled with two bogeys to sit two shots behind leader Craig Lee of Scotland. Lee shot a 69 for a 12-under 204 total. "I just love the fact I am in contention and have an opportunity in my first tournament of the year here in Abu Dhabi," Mickelson said.MILWAUKEE -- Dan Uggla would like to see the Atlanta Braves play with some swagger again. The Braves ran their scoreless streak to 24 innings Saturday with a second straight 2-0 loss to the Milwaukee Brewers. "Weve got to pick up our attitude, weve got to pick up our intensity," he said. "To get out of a stretch like this, youve got to hustle, make things happen." Atlanta has not scored since the third inning of its 4-3 loss to the New York Mets on Thursday. Atlanta has been shut out a majors leading 11 times this season. They got four hits Saturday after getting just two in the series opener a night earlier. Braves manager Fredi Gonzalez said the Braves are not swinging the bat well. "Were getting on base, but when we do hit the ball hard, its at somebody or somebody makes a good play," he said. "I feel like, at any moment, some of the at-bats that youre seeing, at any moment youre going to turn that around." Tim Hudson (4-7) lost his sixth straight decision, despite giving up just two runs and seven hits in six innings. He allowed RBI singles to Juan Francisco, in the fourth, and Aramis Ramirez, in the fifth inning. The Braves have scored just 10 runs in Hudsons last nine starts. He has not won in nine starts, his worst winless stretch of his career since an eight-start stretch in 2002. Hudson said the Braves are just in tough stretch. "Its baseball, it happens. Theres no panic on our part," he said. "Guys understand thats how it is. You come across some pretty good pitching. A young kid today going out there and making his first start, excited about being out there. Youve got to tip your hat to the guy thats on the mound." Francisco Rodriguez earned his 300th save. Given another opportunity by the Brewers in May, Rodriguez has made it pay off. Rodriguez went 2-7 with a 4.38 ERA during the 2012 season and was released by the Brewers but they re-signed him in May and he has converted all six save chances this year. "A lot of people thought that I wass done, that I had retired," he said.dddddddddddd "People forgot that I was just 31 years old. In my career, just last year was a really bad year. I know what I am capable of doing." Rodriguez gave up one of the Braves four hits in becoming the 25th closer in major league history to reach the 300-save milestone. He was aided by a barehanded pickup and throw by shortstop Jean Segura to get leadoff hitter Jordan Shafer. Andrelton Simmons then singled, but Rodriguez got Jason Heyward to line out and Freddie Freeman struck out. After the strikeout, Rodriguez pumped his fist and pointed to the sky. "It feels great," Rodriguez said. "You have no idea how happy and excited I am. I have to continue working hard and hopefully play for many years to come." Donovan Hand, making his first big league start, allowed only two hits in 4 2-3 innings for Milwaukee. He struck out three and walked one in helping extend Atlantas scoreless streak to 24 innings. Burke Badenhop (1-3) entered after Hand walked Uggla and got Chris Johnson to groundout to end the fifth. Milwaukee has beaten Atlanta eight straight times at Miller Park, outscoring them 31-9. Donovan Hand, making his first big league start, allowed only two hits in 4 2/3 innings for Milwaukee. He struck out three and walked one. NOTES: The Braves last scored in the third inning of their 4-3 loss to the New York Mets on Thursday. ... Brewers RHP Marco Estrada will make a rehab start Sunday at Class A Wisconsin. Estrada has been on the disabled list since June 5 with a strained left hamstring. ... Gonzalez said RHP Brandon Beachy would throw a bullpen session next week as he continues to try to come back from Tommy John surgery in June 2012. He felt tenderness in his pitching arm during his fifth minor league start June 13. ... Brewers OF Caleb Gindls pinch-hit single in the sixth inning was his first Major League hit. ... Brewers RHP Alfredo Figaro (1-1) will start in the series finale Sunday against Atlanta (LHP) Paul Maholm (7-6). Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen