g relatively well lately. He finished

in Allgemein 19.10.2018 17:33
von riluowanying123 • 2.943 Beiträge

SAN DIEGO -- Much of the buzz around the Brewers going into Tuesday nights game centered on the major league debut of touted shortstop Orlando Arcia.In the end, it was an old hand who powered Milwaukee to a 3-2 win over the San Diego Padres.Ryan Braun hit a tiebreaking homer in his return to the lineup after missing five games with a sore right side.It was big, for sure, Brewers manager Craig Counsell said.So was Zach Davies performance. Davies (9-4) won for the ninth time in 10 decisions by limiteding the Padres to two runs and six hits over 5 2/3 innings. The right-hander, who struck out four and walked two, won his third straight start.Its easy to be confident when you see how the game unfolds, Davies said. There was good defense behind me and the bullpen was still good, even though some guys were missing.Tyler Thornburg worked the ninth for his third save, one day after the Brewers traded closer Jeremy Jeffress and reliable reliever Will Smith.Every pitch was a high-stress pitch, Counsell said. The bullpen did a nice job.Luis Perdomos downfall was a two-run sixth, highlighted by Brauns 15th homer. Perdomo (5-5) was charged with three runs and 10 hits in 6 2/3 innings while throwing a career-high 113 pitches. He walked four (two intentional) and struck out six.Perdomo was pretty tough, Counsell said. His sinker was pretty good, but Braun got a slider.Davies was tougher.He has really established himself, Counsell said. In the first two innings he had to battle out of some jams, but then he got on a really good roll.Jonathan Villar and Hernan Perez had three hits apiece as Milwaukee won for the fifth time in six games.Arcia, the teams top prospect, went 0 for 4 with a strikeout after getting called up from Triple-A Colorado Springs.Braun hit Perdomos first pitch of the sixth over the left-field fence to give the Brewers a 2-1 advantage.The pitch he probably wants back is that first-pitch breaking ball to Braun, Padres manager Andy Green said. (The slider) probably wasnt our best pitch selection.Milwaukee made it 3-1 when Perez followed with an infield single and came around on Chris Carters double down the left-field line.The Padres sliced the deficit to 3-2 in the sixth on Jabari Blashs run-scoring single that glanced off Villars glove at third base. Carlos Torres relieved Davies and got Derek Norris to fly out with two on.Norris RBI single tied the score at 1 in the fourth. Norris drove in Blash, who walked and stole second.The Brewers took a 1-0 lead in the fourth thanks to some help from the Padres.Perez opened with a fly to right and Blash took a curious route in tracking it. He got twisted around and the ball hit the warning track, bouncing into the seats for a ground-rule double.Perez stole third and scampered home on Perdomos wild pitch.The Padres had two baserunners in each of the first two innings but failed to score.I focused a little bit more after that and mechanically smoothed some things out, Davies said.TRAINERS ROOMPadres: INF/OF Alexi Amarista was placed on the 15-day DL after straining his left hamstring while running the bases Monday night.UP NEXTBrewers: RHP Junior Guerra (7-2, 2.70 ERA) is 4-1 with a 1.47 ERA over his last seven starts, producing quality starts in six of them. In his only career start against the Padres, he threw six scoreless innings in a win on May 13.Padres: RHP Edwin Jackson (1-2, 5.46) makes his third start at Petco Park and the Padres hope its more like his first one than his last one. Jackson was tagged with the loss on Friday against the Reds, giving up six runs in five innings. On July 17 at Petco, he took a no-hitter into the seventh inning in a win over the Giants. Hernan Perez Jersey .Y. -- Marcell Dareus and the Buffalo Bills defence made life miserable for Super Bowl MVP Joe Flacco. Eric Sogard Jersey . Despite the cost, effort and an improved steroid test, its possible that very few -- if any -- positives will be detected, Dr. Richard Budgett told The Associated Press in an interview. "We just dont know what the results from Torino will be," Budgett said. http://www.brewersteamshop.com/Brewers-Jesus-Aguilar-Kids-Jersey/ . Louis Blues absence from top spot in the TSN. Yovani Gallardo Jersey .C. at the helm of the top team in the Eastern Conference. His tenure as the GM in Vancouver was all too brief. Though he led the Canucks to what was then a franchise record-shattering campaign in just his second season, Nonis was gone and replaced one year later. Keon Broxton Jersey .05 million next season unless Graham and the Saints subsequently agree on a long-term deal. The designation was released Monday after the deadline passed for NFL teams to use franchise or transition tags on players becoming free agents.CROMWELL, Conn. -- Although Bubba Watson will always have a soft spot in his heart for Augusta National, he enjoys playing TPC at River Highlands nearly as much. Watson shot a 3-under-par 67 Friday to take a two-stroke lead over Patrick Reed and Padraig Harrington after two rounds of the Travelers Championship. "I love this place. I always play well here," Watson said. The 2010 Travelers champion was at 10-under 130. Reed and Harrington were at 8-under after both shot 66s in the second round. Four players -- including 2007 champion Hunter Mahan -- were tied for fourth at 7-under. Charley Hoffman, who held the first-round lead after a 61 on Thursday, followed that with a 73 in a round that included three bogeys and a double-bogey. One week after winning the U.S. Open at Merion, Justin Rose was tied for 12th at 5-under. Graham DeLaet of Weyburn, Sask., followed his opening round 65 with a 70, and is also five shots back at 5-under 135. Calgarys Stephen Ames and Brad Fritsch of Ottawa are at 139. Mike Weir of Brights Grove, Ont., missed the cut, finishing his two rounds at 146. Watson, whose last victory came in the 2012 Masters, has played well in this event often. Hes finished in the top 15 four times in six previous starts, including that win in 2010 -- his first on the PGA Tour -- and a second-place finish last year. "The tee shots set up well for me. I like the way they look," Watson said. "Theres about two tee shots on the whole course that are really tough for me. Other than that, the course sets up well for me." With two top-10 finishes and six top-25s this season, Watson is currently 57th in FedEx Cup points. He finished tied for 32nd in last weeks U.S. Open. "Its funny. Last year if I dont hit the hook shott and I dont win, I dont have a win all year, even though it was my best year on Tour," Watson said, referring to his sweeping left-to-right recovery shot from the trees in his playoff win at Augusta.dddddddddddd "Im looking to be more consistent. I had a lot more top 25s over the last few years, a lot less cuts." Watson began his day with a bogey at No. 10 but made four birdies after that in the relatively benign morning conditions. Windy conditions kept many of those who began their rounds in the afternoon from matching the scores of their early rising counterparts. Still, Harrington managed a 66 despite teeing off at 12:40 p.m. "It did get windy out there," Harrington said. "It was a challenge but there were still opportunities to make birdies." Harrington hasnt won since the 2008 PGA Championship, his third career major. The 41-year-old Irishman has missed four cuts this season but is playing relatively well lately. He finished 10th at the St. Jude Classic two weeks ago and tied for 21st at the U.S. Open last week. Harrington shot consecutive rounds of 4-under-par but called his second effort "a fighting 66." "I didnt hit it perfect in any shape or form on the first two days," said Harrington, who was in contention to win here in 2010 and 2012. "So Im not exactly brimming with confidence." Rose admits to being a bit tired but still shot 68 Friday. "I havent hit the ball quite as solidly as I would have liked to," said Rose, who made bogey on River Highlands two easiest holes, Nos. 2 and 15. "I just think I need to maybe go and take care of my body a little bit, some stretching, some physio, maybe a workout, just work out a few kinks. I feel a little bit stiff and tight in the back and the hips." Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen