best, playing the ball late, each ball on h

in Allgemein 20.10.2018 16:26
von riluowanying123 • 2.943 Beiträge

MIAMI GARDENS, Fla. -- Jarvis Landry apologized for the block that injured Aaron Williams, said he wished he could take it back, and offered little defense when asked if the hit was dirty.Call it what you want, Landry said. Its football.The NFL is certain to look at the play closely in the coming week. Officials flagged the Miami Dolphins receiver Sunday for unnecessary roughness, and some of Williams teammates with the Buffalo Bills thought it was worse than that.Definitely a cheap hit, cornerback Nickell Robey-Coleman said.Williams missed the second half with a head and neck injury and went to a hospital for an MRI before flying back to Buffalo with the team. The veteran safety missed most of last season because of a neck injury that required surgery and threatened his career.He was reinjured on a running play when Landry led with his left shoulder, launched into Williams and hit him head high. Williams was flattened, squirmed in pain and remained on his back before he slowly rose and was led to the locker room.As Williams woozily walked off the field, Landry approached him.I apologized, Landry said. I just told him to get better. You never want to see that happen to anybody. ... If I could take that hit back, I would. Its a guys livelihood.Bills coach Rex Ryan said he didnt see the block.I hope it wasnt cheap, Ryan said. I know Landry. I have a ton of respect for that kid. I wouldnt think hed do that. I hope that wasnt the case.Bills linebacker Lorenzo Alexander expressed a similar sentiment.I dont know if it was legal or not, but I know he is out there just trying to play physical, Alexander said. I dont know him to be a dirty player, but you dont like to see those types of hits, especially losing that type of caliber of player for our defense. It definitely hurts us. The NFL will look at it and determine whether or not it was a legal hit.Landry had an eventful day. He made five catches for 78 yards and caught a 2-point conversion pass during Miamis comeback for a 28-25 victory.Before the hit on Williams, he was flagged for taunting. He said he drew that penalty because he spun the ball after a reception in front of the Bills bench .I didnt know that was a penalty, he said.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL---Follow Steven Wine on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Steve-Wine. His work can be found at http://bigstory.ap.org/content/steven-wine Donovan Mitchell Jersey .B. -- The Baie-Comeau Drakkar took over sole possession of first place atop the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League on Thursday with their sixth straight win. Jae Crowder Jersey . Walcott is available for Saturdays home match against Southampton as Arsenal looks to extend its two-point lead at the top of the Premier League. The Gunners are currently the second highest scorers in the league but Wenger insists Walcott will add something extra to his team. http://www.officialjazzauthenticstore.com/kids-pete-maravich-jazz-jersey/ . Ashley Youngs cross was inadvertently headed by Chester into his own net in the 66th minute, allowing United to claim a third straight league win. "We had to dig deep with our fighting spirit and weve done that," United striker Wayne Rooney said. John Stockton Jersey .In my heart and mind Im competing for India, luge competitor Shiva Keshavan told The Associated Press in an email interview. Every day Im flooded with messages from Indians all over the world telling me they are supporting me. Adrian Dantley Jersey . Pence singled in the winning run with no outs in the ninth inning to give the Giants a 7-6 victory over the San Diego Padres on Sunday. Sussex 326 for 4 (Wells 102*, Nash 66) trail Gloucestershire 367 (Klinger 129*, Mustard 71, Miles 56, Magoffin 5-73) by 41 runsScorecard There was, as Chris Jordans bouncer hit the back of Liam Norwells helmet, and the stem guard protecting his neck fell off, an almighty crack. Michael Klinger, at the non-strikers end, immediately felt something was awry and went to see his partner, who remained standing but shaken, while the bowler and umpires quickly offered to help, too. Out came a medic and, while Norwell was initially - and surely unwisely - deemed fit to play out an over in which he nabbed two more singles, he retired hurt at its end.This was the incident that would shape the second days play - and possibly the whole match - at Hove.By the time Norwell was sconed, Craig Miles had already been bowled by the third ball of the day, from Steve Magoffin, without adding to his overnight 56, to give the lanky Queenslander his 30th wicket of the season but, curiously, his first five-wicket haul. Not long after Norwell was hit, Matt Taylor was also castled, by David Wiese. Immovable at the other end stood Klinger who turned down singles but picked off boundaries and ran hard between the wickets to finish unbeaten on 129, a mighty achievement given his side had been perilously poised at 34 for 4.Yet it was later in the day that Norwells absence was truly felt as Gloucestershires bowling resources were stretched to the limit. Miles and Taylor (playing his first Championship game of the season), the two standing quicks, ran in gallantly for a pair of wickets each. But little lay beyond; Taylors brother Jack bowled 25 tidy but toothless overs, just 11 days after having his action cleared once more, and barely uttered an appeal in anger. Benny Howell wheeled away, conceding nine no-balls and well over four an over, while Graeme van Buuren briefly left the field with a shoulder injury and managed just one over.So buggered - in Klingers words - were the seamers that, rather than taking the new ball with three overs to go, Chris Dent stayed on in search of his fifth first-class wicket. For the days last over, Hamish Marshalls medium pacers got their first outing of the season.Luke Wells was the main beneficiary of this, flicking and driving his way to a fourth century of the season as Sussex closed just 41 adrift of Gloucestershires 367. The news that, having been assessed, Norwelll is stable if a touch groggy, and will play no further part in the game, makes life tougher still for Gloucestershires bowlers.ddddddddddddWells reached his ton from the days penultimate ball, his 225th, a miscued pull off Marshall flying over the slips for four. This stroke, however, was not representative of a steely innings that saw few false strokes, having begun just before lunch when Ed Joyces attractive 25 - brimming with lovely cuts and drives - was abruptly ended as he played on to Miles.Wells put on a healthy stand of 79 with Chris Nash, who made 66 full of attractive drives before edging to first slip trying one too many, having been struck nastily on the hand by Matt Taylor, who eventually took his wicket. Christian Davis followed soon after, spooning Taylor behind square on the leg side, then Luke Wright - looking ever so determined and bunting plenty of drives on the up - joined to put on 116. Sussexs last 70 of their fine day were put on by Wells and Wiese, who looked to push the score on as the attack flagged.This was an unobtrusive innings, played late and full of deft deflections and neatly nudged singles. I wont lie, said the articulate and affable Wells, when Chris Dent came on to the short boundary I did have quite a large man on my shoulder telling me to run down the wicket and give it a slog. I knew Id get a bad ball, and thankfully I did, albeit a streaky one over the keeper, but it was enough to get there. Im trying to stick to what I do best, playing the ball late, each ball on his merits, all those cliches. Things are going alright.This matchs defining period awaits on Monday morning, however, when Klinger will take that new ball. Im chuffed to be starting again tomorrow against the new ball with three figures, said Wells. I think the new ball might be the deciding factor of this game. If we get through that unscathed, we back ourselves to go and get a big score, 500 or something, and then its up to us with the ball.A win is becoming a must for Sussex, who, as Wells said, have drawn in every way imaginable this season - from being behind and in front on first innings, weather affected, all sorts. Should they nab that elusive second win to go with their nine draws, then a late dart for promotion remains on the cards. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen