ason Coats was recalled from Triple-A

in Allgemein 20.10.2018 16:53
von riluowanying123 • 2.943 Beiträge

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Todd Frazier hasnt needed a high batting average to make an impact for the Chicago White Sox.Frazier hit a three-run homer in the 10th inning for his first hit in five at-bats, Justin Morneau had four hits and the White Sox beat the Kansas City Royals 7-5 on Tuesday night.Frustrating day, Frazier said. I was trying to find my swing a little bit and finally felt a little connection there. So, I was happy about that and happy that I could help contribute to the team.Despite hitting only .213, Frazier is tied for the major league lead with 31 homers and has 72 RBI. His latest homer came on the first pitch from Kelvin Herrera (1-4) after a single by Jose Abreu and a double by Morneau.It didnt do anything, down the middle, Herrera said of his fastball that Frazier drove out of the park.David Robertson (3-2) blew a save in the ninth when Alcides Escobars two-out single scored pinch-runner Jarrod Dyson.Dan Jennings struck out Eric Hosmer to end the game, logging his first career save.I was starting to wonder if it was ever going to happen, Jennings said. When you play for a team that has a lockdown closer like we have, you know, the opportunities arent necessarily there. And thats a good thing.White Sox All-Star left-hander Chris Sale is 0-3 in five starts since a July 2 victory over Houston. He gave up three runs and seven hits in the first 2 1/3 innings but did not allow a hit after that. He threw 115 pitches in seven innings, striking out seven and walking one.After Edinson Volquez retired the first two hitters in the fifth, the White Sox used five straight singles to score three runs and lead 4-3. Melky Cabrera, Abreu and Morneau each drove in a run.His whole game hinged on one-third of an inning, Royals manager Ned Yost said. The fifth came and he got two quick outs and then a succession of hits and he just couldnt contain it.Paulo Orlando, batting leadoff for the first time this season, started the first with a double and scored on Cheslor Cuthberts single.Hosmers single in the third scored Cuthbert and Lorenzo Cain, giving the Royals a 3-1 advantage. Sale retired the next 13 batters before walking Raul Mondesi in the seventh.Volquez allowed four runs, 10 hits and a walk over six innings.The Royals scored an unearned run in the 10th when Cuthbert doubled, took third on an error and scored on Cains groundout.ABREUS REUNIONAbreu, who is from Cuba, visited his 5-year-old son Dariel on the off-day Monday in Miami in his first time on United States soil. I couldnt say anything. I just started crying, Abreu said. Dariel, who is staying with grandparents in Florida, will see his father play in the majors for the first time this weekend when the White Sox play at the Marlins.TRAINERS ROOMWhite Sox: OF-DH Avisail Garcia was placed on the disabled list with a sprained right knee. OF Jason Coats was recalled from Triple-A Charlotte.Royals: LHP Mike Minor (recovering from 2015 labrum surgery) threw 4 1/3 innings Sunday on a rehab start for Triple-A Omaha, allowing three hits and one run against Colorado Springs. Royals general manager Dayton Moore attended Minors start. He was very impressed with his fastball command and had a very good changeup with a lot of life, Royals manager Ned Yost said of Moores scouting report.UP NEXTWhite Sox: LHP Jose Quintana is 1-8 with a 4.28 ERA in 20 career starts against the Royals.Royals: RHP Ian Kennedy has allowed one earned run and seven hits while striking out 15 in 13 innings in his past two starts. Christian Okoye Jersey . -- The plastic that was taped across the lockers in Oaklands clubhouse came down and the champagne that was on ice went back into the cooler. Ben Niemann Jersey . Jason Zucker and Matt Cooke also scored for Minnesota, which has won five of six. Kuemper made five saves in the first, nine in the second, and nine in the third. The rookies best save came with 2:17 left in the third period when he denied former Wild forward Matt Cullen from just outside of the crease on the right side. http://www.cheapchiefsjerseyssale.com/?tag=tremon-smith-jersey-sale . Boucher previously coached the Tampa Bay Lightning and had a 97-78-20 record over two-plus seasons. He was dismissed by the team last March after the Lightning struggled in the lockout-shortened season with a 13-18-1 record. Len Dawson Jersey . -- Most satisfying to Russ Smith about No. DeAnthony Thomas Jersey . Varlamov made 33 saves and Ryan OReilly had a goal and scored in the shootout as the Avalanche beat the New Jersey Devils 2-1 on Thursday night. PLYMOUTH, Mich. -- Rebecca Johnston scored three times to help Canada beat the United States 5-3 on Saturday night in a womens hockey exhibition game.The rivals will meet again Monday night in Sarnia, Ontario.Johnston started the scoring 6:37 into the game and had two goals in the third, including one into an empty net with 32.4 seconds to go.Canada goaltender Ann-Renee Desbiens appeared to get hurt during a goalmouth scramble midway through the firstt after making two saves.dddddddddddd Desbiens, a senior standout at Wisconsin, kept weight off her left skate as she was helped off the ice. Shannon Szabados made 32 saves for the Canadians.Alex Rigsby made 17 saves for the Americans, who led 3-1 early in the second after Brianna Decker scored her second goal of the game. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen