e talked about a lot of those things and

in Allgemein 02.11.2018 16:43
von riluowanying123 • 2.943 Beiträge

SALT LAKE CITY -- The Utah Jazz challenged Gordon Hayward to push his game even further last summer and become a more versatile scorer. The Jazz are seeing those results on a nightly basis through the first quarter of the season.Hayward matched his season high with 32 points and the Jazz beat the Denver Nuggets 105-98 on Saturday night.We talked about this early in the season. We felt like hed expanded his game, Jazz coach Quin Snyder said. He added a comfort-level in the post. ... And hes shooting off screens. Hes able to score in multiple ways.When someone takes something away, hes able to have another option. The biggest thing Gordons been doing is defending and, as a result, hes getting some easy baskets.The Jazz used a 31-8 stretch in the third quarter to blow open the game. Hayward took over, scoring both inside and on the perimeter, with 21 points in the quarter. It was the third consecutive 30-point game for the seven-year veteran, who is averaging a career-high 22.8 points and has scored 20-plus points in 11 of 14 games this season. This is the first three-game, 30-point stretch of Haywards career.Its a lot of work that I put in this summer, for sure, Hayward said. But, also, were running some good sets for me. ... Just continuing to see the floor a lot better. Seeing where my shots are coming. Taking advantage of how the defense is guarding me. ... Just trusting the work that I did.When Im active and play with a little bounce on the defensive end, Im definitely more confident offensively because of that. Its all about staying active and getting myself involved in the game.Rodney Hood chipped in 15 for the Jazz.Wilson Chandler and Will Barton each scored 20 for Denver.Denver knocked down seven 3-pointers trying to rally in the fourth quarter, but couldnt complete the comeback. The Nuggets matched a season high with 13 3-pointers.The Jazz took a 49-47 lead into halftime after a back-and-forth opening 24 minutes in which neither team was able to string together a significant run. Neither team shot the ball well from distance in the first half as the two teams were a combined 4 for 15 from behind the arc.Im happy we showed a lot of fight and heart getting back in the game, not dropping our heads and feeling sorry for ourselves, Nuggets coach Michael Malone said. Hopefully, that can give us a little juice going forward.Im just really happy with the fact we competed tonight. Thats step No. 1 in our recovery.TIP-INSNuggets: Nikola Jokic missed his second straight game with a left wrist sprain. ... Denver is now 0-8 when trailing after the third quarter. ... The Nuggets have won just one road game since Nov. 6.Jazz: Hood returned to the starting lineup after missing the last game with a hamstring injury. He went down hard in the third quarter and limped to the bench, but stayed in the game. ... George Hill missed his second consecutive game with a sprained left big toe.TOUGH TIMESThe Nuggets have lost five of six with a lengthy road trip ahead. Malone is not thrilled with the state of his team.Right now, I am living minute-by-minute, day-by-day, Malone said. We arent playing good basketball right now. Its no secret. Our defense is evaporating rapidly.QUOTABLEWe started out in the first half doing all the right things, Chandler said. It was in the third quarter we kind of got away from that. Everybody, not just one person. We had to climb uphill and exert so much energy. Its hard to fight back from a 20-point deficit and get the win.UP NEXTNuggets: Denver visits Philadelphia on Monday for the second game of a six-game trip.Jazz: Utah travels to face the Los Angeles Lakers and No. 2 overall pick Brandon Ingram on Monday. JK Scott College Jersey . 9. Price, heading to the 2014 Olympics for Canada, was named the First Star after posting wins in three starts with a 1.00 goals-against average and a .971 save percentage. Amari Cooper College Jersey . According the Toronto Star, a knee injury will keep Sundin out of the lineup, which includes former teammates Gary Roberts, Darcy Tucker, Tie Domi and Curtis Joseph. http://www.cheapalabamajerseys.com/?tag=alabama-jake-coker-college-jersey . General manager Jarmo Kekalainen told Aaron Portzline of The Columbus Dispatch on Friday that he wants to see Gaboriks contributions go beyond the scoresheet before considering a long-term deal for the soon-to-be unrestricted free agent. Alabama Jerseys From China . Neymar curled home a free kick from just outside the area to put the 2014 World Cup host ahead in the 44th minute. Three minutes after the break, a simple through pass from Paulinho freed Oscar and the Chelsea star rounded goalkeeper Jung Sung-ryong to extend Brazils lead. Blake Sims College Jersey . Artturi Lehkonen, Joni Nikko and Ville Leskinen had the other goals for Finland (1-0) while Juuse Saros stopped 28 shots. Tim Robin Johnsgard had the lone goal for Norway (0-2). SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- The previous time the 49ers squared off with Tom Brady and the Patriots, they considered themselves equals among the NFLs elite.They traveled to Foxborough, Mass., and on a cold, rainy December night in 2012 and escaped with a 41-34 victory.They played in the Super Bowl seven weeks later and lost to the Ravens, who beat the Patriots in the AFC championship game.It was a great feeling to go up there, get that victory, especially against a team like that, Colin Kaepernick said, whos one of seven 49ers that remain from that team.Kaepernick was in his second season and took over as the starting quarterback for Alex Smith at the halfway point of the regular season. He helped San Francisco beat Brady by throwing for 221 yards and four touchdowns.It was huge and it was another confidence-builder for our team, for myself at that point in time, that we were playing one of the best teams in the league and went there on the road, Kaepernick said. I think we have a similar opportunity this week to play a very good Patriots team and go out and get a victory.The teams are no longer considered equals ahead of the Patriots visit Sunday.San Francisco (1-8) has the NFLs second-worst record, while the Patriots are clicking at 7-2 despite missing Brady for the first four games while he was suspended because of the Deflategate controversy.Its a huge mismatch between a team that could be picking first in the next NFL draft and a favorite to play in the Super Bowl. The 49ers have fallen on hard times, while New England remains one of the leagues most successful teams.Its an opportunity first-year 49ers coach Chip Kelly is relishing. An unlikely victory against the Patriots would snap an eight-game losing streak and become the highlight of an otherwise lost season.Kelly has a relationship with New England coach Bill Belichhick dating back to when he was an offensive coordinator at nearby University of New Hampshire from 1999 to 2006.ddddddddddddelly used to visit and observe Belichicks practices. The two would share ideas about improving their operations and practices. Kelly has been at the forefront of integrating sports science into football.Just when you get a chance to watch arguably one of the best coaches in the history of the game coach on a daily basis, Kelly said of his meetings with Belichick, how organized he is, how is detailed he is, how in tune he is to putting his players in position to make plays and just really how gracious and nice he is.Belichick said Kelly helped generate ideas that hes incorporated into his teams routine.I think Chips got a lot of great ideas, Belichick said. I think his overall organization as an offensive system, practice schedule, training. ... We talked about a lot of those things and Ive learned a lot from him.Kelly also has a win over Belichick. Last season his Eagles pulled out a 35-28 victory in Foxborough, despite coming in as significant underdogs.Kellys team benefited from three non-offensive touchdowns, scoring on a blocked punt, 99-yard interception return and 83-yard punt return from Darren Sproles.Game notes Belichick said he had tremendous respect for former 49ers Hall of Fame owner Eddie DeBartolo Jr. in his conference call Wednesday. (I) couldnt really put it into words, Belichick said. DeBartolo will be honored at halftime Sunday after getting enshrined to the Hall of Fame last summer. ... 49ers WR Torrey Smith missed a second straight practice Wednesday with a back injury.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen