time in his career that McCollum has had back-

in Allgemein 03.11.2018 12:43
von riluowanying123 • 2.943 Beiträge

Heavyweight contender Luis King Kong Ortiz is looking to make up for lost time.After being out of the ring for eight months during a change of promoters, Ortiz will be in action for the second time in a month when he takes on Dave Allen in an eight-round fight on Dec. 10, Matchroom Boxing promoter Eddie Hearn announced Wednesday.The fight will be on the undercard of heavyweight titleholder Anthony Joshuas defense against Eric Molina at the Manchester Arena in Manchester, England.Ortiz-Allen will be part of the Sky Boxing Office telecast in the United Kingdom.After an unhappy Ortiz bought out of his contract with Golden Boy Promotions for $1.1 million earlier this year, he signed with Hearn and made his return against Malik Scott on Nov. 12 in Monte Carlo. Ortiz scored three knockdowns and won the 12-round unanimous decision.Hearn had already scheduled Ortiz, a former interim titleholder, to return on the Dec. 10 card as long as he came out of the fight with Scott unscathed, which he did. And now he has Allen in front of him as he moves closer to a world title fight, possibly against Joshua down the road.The 37-year-old Ortiz (26-0, 22 KOs), a Cuban defector living in Miami, is just happy to be active.Im so excited to be boxing in the U.K. and its great to be keeping busy, he said in a statement. Monaco was a great experience for me and, although the fight didnt play out like I hoped, I felt I [learned] a lot.We looked at opponents for Dec. 10 and we wanted someone who will come to fight for the fans. Dave Allen called the fight on and hes got his wish. Its great to be taking on a Brit in his backyard, and Im confident you will see the real Luis Ortiz in Manchester.Allen (9-1-1, 6 KOs), 24, of England, went the distance in a 10-round loss to Dillian Whyte on July 30.The day Eddie Hearn signed Luis Ortiz, I messaged him and said, I will fight him, stick me in with him! Allen said in the statement. I didnt hold any fear of fighting him even before the Malik Scott fight. But that fight showed that the hype isnt real. Ortiz isnt Superman. I think hes on the slide even though hes undefeated.Allen, who is taking on one of the divisions most avoided fighters, is filled confidence despite Ortiz being a huge step up in class for him.I showed I have a good defense against Dillian Whyte, so I will be prepared for anything, Allen said. I said to myself I would only fight the end of the year if it was against [onetime top British prospect] David Price, but this fight is even bigger so I couldnt say no. Im going to put it all on the line against him. [Ill] stick it on him early, smack him bang on the chin and see how it goes.Im going to make Ortiz look like an old man in there. When he hits me, Im going to stand there and smile at him. This is the fight that will catapult my career on the world scene. My sparring tells me that I have the ability to become world class, now this my time to go out there and show the world what I can do.If Ortiz defeats Allen as expected, Hearn told ESPN he would like to match him with Whyte (19-1, 15 KOs) -- should Whyte defeat former world title challenger Dereck Chisora (26-6, 18 KOs) on the Dec. 10 card. And should Joshua (17-0, 17 KOs) defeat Molina (25-3, 19 KOs) and then defeat former world champion Wladimir Klitschko (64-4, 54 KOs) in a fight planned for March or April, Hearn said he would eventually like to give Ortiz a shot at Joshua. Russell Wilson College Jersey . -- Matt Kuchar and Harris English ran away with the Franklin Templeton Shootout, shooting a 14-under 58 on Sunday in the final-round scramble to break the tournament course record. Throwback Wisconsin Jerseys .C. -- Todd Fiddler scored a hat trick, including the overtime goal, as the Prince George Cougars survived an 8-7 win against the Kamloops Blazers in Western Hockey League play Sunday. http://www.cheapwisconsinjerseys.com/?tag=wisconsin-melvin-gordon-iii-college-jersey . The return match will take place next Wednesday. Udinese leads Fiorentina 2-1 in the other semifinal. Napoli staged a second-half comeback from two goals down after Gervinhos opener and a stunning strike from Kevin Strootman. Stitched Wisconsin Jerseys .S. hockey team after paying his dues as an NHL general manager for more than three decades and giving up a lot of his free time to help USA Hockey. Authentic Wisconsin Jerseys . The 27-year-old Scrivens will be joining his third NHL club since signing with the Toronto Maple Leafs as a free agent in 2010. The move also reunites with him with head coach Dallas Eakins from their time together with the American Hockey Leagues Toronto Marlies. PORTLAND, Ore. -- The scoreboard may say victory, but Damian Lillard sees work to do.Lillard scored 38 points, making key free throws in the waning seconds, and the Portland Trail Blazers held off the Phoenix Suns for a 124-121 victory on Tuesday night.After leading by 18 points early, it shouldnt have been so close at the end, Lillard said.We talk about just being able to play the way we want to play for longer spans of time, he said. Well play really well for seven minutes, and then in four minutes well give up a 15-2 run and give up everything we just worked for. We got to continue to work on that. The good thing is, were able to find a way to win games while we work on it.CJ McCollum added 33 points for the Blazers, who have won three straight.Lillard hit a 3-pointer with 6:45 left that put Portland in front 101-95. Eric Bledsoe made a free throw to pull Phoenix within 115-114 with just under a minute left, but he missed the second attempt that would have tied it and Lillard scored a layup on the other end.Bledsoe hit two free throws to again get within a point, but Lillard was fouled with 13.3 seconds left and made both to put Portland up 119-116.Devin Booker made a 3-pointer that pulled the Suns within 122-121 but Lillard again hit two free throws with 3.7 seconds left and Booker missed from some 25 feet has time ran out.Bledsoe finished with 31 points and Booker had 23.Its not tough for us to come back, we come back a lot, Suns coach Earl Watson said. Thats what we do. Our team is really close and we have a lot of belief.The Suns, who opened the season with four straight losses before winning two of their last three, were without Tyson Chandler because of personal reasons. Chandler has been in double-digit rebounds in three of the last four games.Watson started rookie Marquese Chriss, who was making his first career start. Chriss, who finished with seven points, was a first-round draft pick (eighth overall) out of Washington by the Sacramento Kings, acquired by the Suns in a draft-day trade.Portland was hurt when they lost startinng forward Al-Farouq Aminu to a left calf strain early and he did not return.dddddddddddd Aminu is averaging seven points and 7.9 rebounds this season.Aminu said after the game that he was unlikely to play on Wednesday when the Blazers visit the Clippers.McCollum hit his first six shots, including three 3-pointers, and the Blazers jumped out to a 27-12 lead. McCollum matched his career high with 37 points in Portlands 100-94 victory at Memphis on Sunday.Booker had 39 points in the Suns 119-108 loss at the Lakers on Sunday, after scoring 38 in a 112-111 overtime victory over New Orleans on Friday, becoming the youngest player in NBA history to have back-to-back games with at least 38 points.TIP-INSSuns: The Suns beat the Blazers 118-115 in overtime last week in Phoenix. The teams play four games this season.Trail Blazers: Portland made 12 of its first 13 field goal attempts. ... It was the second time in his career that McCollum has had back-to-back games with 30 or more points.MENTOR AND FRIEND: Watson played his final NBA season with Portland and grew close to Lillard. The summer before last, when the Blazers lost four starters and Lillard was the last remaining starter on the roster, Watson said the two talked and he told Lillard he needed to be a leader on and off the court. Lillard responded by organizing a team bonding trip to San Diego and the young Blazers went on to go 44-38 and advance to the second round of the playoffs.That is when you saw this young group become something else, Watson said.FAST START: Lillard has scored 262 points so far this season, the most through the first eight games of a season in franchise history. It is also the most by an NBA player since Kobe Bryant had 264 through the first eight in 2009-10.UP NEXTSuns: Host the Detroit Pistons on Thursday night.Trail Blazers: Visit the Los Angeles Clippers on Wednesday night. The Clippers beat the Blazers in Portland 114-106 on Oct. 27. Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen