ing a scan and a review by the England medical team on Monday. Tindall (left) has given Tuilagi his full backing However, former

in Allgemein 04.11.2018 14:08
von riluowanying123 • 2.943 Beiträge

Dele Alli insists he is remaining grounded despite some hair-raising praise from idols and a dream season with Tottenham. The Spurs midfielder, 19, has been on superb form since making his debut at the start of the season following a move from MK Dons last January.He has seven goals in the Premier League as Spurs sit in second place, scored on his full England debut, and is one of the favourites for the PFA Young Player of the Year award in his debut top-flight campaign. The praise has flooded in from all angles - Sir Alex Ferguson compared Alli to a young Paul Gascoigne, while Steven Gerrard said the 19-year-old is better than he was at that age - but to his credit, Alli is realistic and wont get carried away.In an exclusive interview with Sky Sports Geoff Shreeves, Alli said: Its a hard one to take in [Fergusons praise], for one of the greatest managers ever to compliment you like that, it means a lot and its a huge honour.But I dont want to get carried away with things like that, its important I keep working hard and dont think too much about those things.On Gerrard, Alli added: It makes your hair stand up, you cant really believe it. Hes someone Ive looked up to massively since growing up, he was a great player and a legend. He was my idol and for him to say something like that means a lot to me.It has been crazy, its been crazy for me obviously. Ive always been quite confident in my ability and I knew where I wanted to go. Alli scored for England on his full debut against France in November Maybe I didnt expect it to go this well so quickly but I always had the feeling Id keep working hard and try to be the best player I can.Its a bit of a dream come true, its one of those ones where Im still waiting to be woken up, but like I say anything can happen. you could go out there and, god forbid, get an injury on the pitch or in training. The 19-year-old is one of the favourites for the PFA Young Player of the Year awards Alli shows no sign of waking up from his dream any time soon, and with Euro 2016 approaching, even bigger and better things could be on the horizon.He has started two of the last three England games and looks a good bet to start in France, but his main priority is keeping his feet on the ground.Im still 19 and Ive got a lot to learn, Ive got to keep improving and not get too carried away with myself. Thankfully Ive got great support around me to keep my feet on the floor. Alli was rewarded with a new five-year contract in January Its been a great year for me, but Ive just got to keep working hard and hopefully next year will be even better.Its important you stay professional and keep working and Im thankful for everything thats happened to me. An afternoon with Alli Geoff Shreeves gives his account of speaking exclusively to Tottenham midfielder Dele Alli Id love to go [to Euro 2016], it would be a dream come true but I dont think my place is concrete. Theres a lot of young, hungry players there. It has the same feeling as at Spurs.Alli looks the ideal all-round midfielder to boost Englands hopes of success in France this summer, but his balance of self-confidence and realistic ambition to improve is refreshing. Steven Gerrard says Alli was better than himself at his age His temper has come into question on occasions this season after an altercation with West Hams Mark Noble in November and a similar incident with Fiorentinas Nenad Tomovic in February.When asked what he could work on to continue his success, Alli said: A lot of people would say my temper! But I dont think thats something I need to work on. Spurs old boys to decide title? The Tottenham old boys that can deny Leicester their title dreams Its not something I worry about, I can control my temper! Its something Ive always had since I was younger growing up. Ive done a lot to work on it to keep it under control when I need to, and the boys here help me as well.Defensively I could be a lot better, my decision-making at times can be a bit poor and my left foot technically I need to improve as well. Sir Alex Ferguson also said Alli was the best young midfielder since Paul Gascoigne I still have a lot to work on, nothing in my game is perfect and Im just going to keep looking to improve.When youre a young player coming into the Premier League, it can be daunting. But its important to stand your ground and let them know youre not just a 19-year-old kid and you deserve to be there with them. Key Battle: Dembele v Schneiderlin Matt Cheetham looks at the stats that show how the midfield battle could be key on Sunday. But is the youngsters rise solely down to his own work? Alli is keen to stress the importance of his team-mates, and in particular says his big brother relationship with Spurs midfielder Eric Dier has been priceless.We [Alli and Dier] have got one of those friendships where I think hell be a friend for life. I havent known him for that long but hes sort of taken up that role as my big brother here. Eric Dier (centre) and Alli (left) have both enjoyed a superb season, and are close friends off the pitch at Spurs Its strange to say but he does look after me as much as he can, even though I do bully him a little bit!He tries to keep my feet on the ground, but hell always back me in anything on and off the pitch. I always go to him for advice and hes very mature for his age, you can always turn to him and put a lot of trust in him.Harry is a world-class striker. If you put it through to him nine times out of 10 hell find the back of the net, or at least make the keeper work. Hes got great movement, when hes on the training pitch you see what hes working on and you know what kind of runs he likes to make, and his finishing is the best Ive ever seen.Tottenham host Manchester United on Super Sunday at 4pm on Sky Sports 1HD. Also See: An afternoon with Alli The title race run-in Old Spurs boys to decide title? Mersons predictions Joel Bitonio Jersey . Those lessons were more than enough to overwhelm the Utah Jazz. Lou Williams scored 25 points and the Hawks continued their offensive upswing as they rolled to an easy 118-85 victory over the Jazz on Friday night, winning their third straight and for the fourth time in five games. Baker Mayfield Jersey . LOUIS -- Rookie Tavon Austin has missed another day of practice, lessening the odds hell be ready for the St. http://www.cheapbrownsjerseyssale.com/?tag=zane-gonzalez-jersey-sale . The Swede became the first golfer to win the PGA Tours FedEx Cup and European Tours Race to Dubai in the same season. "It is still taking a little time to sink in what Ive achieved this week as was the case when I won the FedEx Cup but then it just kept getting better and better as the days went on and I am sure this will be the same," he said. Larry Ogunjobi Jersey . The Brazilian goalkeeper signed a loan deal with the Major League Soccer club on Friday as he looks to get playing time ahead of this summers World Cup in his home country. Chris Smith Jersey . 24 Baylor in a Big 12 clash between teams trending in opposite directions. Andrew Wiggins made 10-of-12 from the foul line and scored 17 for Kansas (14-4, 5-0 Big 12), which capped a stretch of four straight games against ranked opponents unscathed.Manu Tuilagi will return from his latest injury setback stronger for England, say former internationals Mike Tindall and Will Greenwood. The centre sustained the injury playing for Leicester Tigers in their 44-17 Aviva Premiership semi-final defeat to Saracens at Allianz Park on May 21 and has been ruled out of Englands summer tour of Australia as a result.Tuilagi was making his comeback from a knee problem and playing on an artificial surface for the first time, but departed after only 20 minutes when he damaged his right hamstring while attempting to tackle Chris Wyles. The 25-year-old was still included in the England squad for this summers three Tests against Australia when coach Eddie Jones announced his touring party on Sunday, but was withdrawn from the tour after undergoing a scan and a review by the England medical team on Monday. Tindall (left) has given Tuilagi his full backing However, former England internationals Greenwood and Tindall have backed Tuilagi to return to the international scene as strong as he was beffore his injury.ddddddddddddGreenwood told Sky Sports News HQ: A consolation for Manu is I dont know anyone who has ever got to the highest levels of world rugby, who has not been through a one-two year period during their career where theyve suffered and wondered what am I doing this for?Its just the body not being quite ready to play again when the mind says I need to get out and play. I am sure he will get a nice summer now and come back fitter and stronger. We all hope so anyway.Tindall, who won 75 caps for England, added: Because of how powerful he is and being the type of player he is, he is going to pick up those kinds of knocks.Its a blow for England. People want to see him back on the field. Thats why hes so exciting and hopefully he makes a speedy recovery. I am sure he will get a nice summer now and come back fitter and stronger. Will Greenwood Also See: Tuilagi out of England tour When is England v Wales on Sky? Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8415 Themen und 8422 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen