KANSAS CITY, Mo. [url=http://www.officialdenverbroncosfootball.com/authentic-chris-harris -jr-jersey-womens]Chris Harris Jr Jerse

in Anregungen für Homepage 05.01.2019 07:04
von jokergreen0220 • 1.230 Beiträge

KANSAS CITY, Mo. Chris Harris Jr Jersey . -- Lonnie Chisenhalls bat is headed to the Hall of Fame. He just hopes he doesnt break his other one. The Indians third baseman went 5 for 5 and hit three homers while driving in nine runs in a 17-7 rout of Texas on Monday night. By the time he arrived in Kansas City for Tuesday nights game, he was told that the folks in Cooperstown wanted to retire his bat for posterity. The only problem with the gesture? "I only have two of the model I use," Chisenhall said with a grin. "Im going to have to make it through these next six games with one bat." No worries -- teammate Michael Brantley has offered to loan out some of his stock. According to Major League Baseball, Chisenhall became the first player to go 5 for 5 with three homers and nine RBIs since the RBI became a statistic in 1920. The only other major league players to have at least five hits, nine RBIs and three homers in a game were the Dodgers Gil Hodges, the Reds Walker Cooper and the Red Soxs Fred Lynn. It was also the first three-homer game by an Indians player since Shin-Soo Choo in 2010, and the second nine-RBI game in franchise history. Chris James accomplished the feat on May 4, 1991. "I think its kind of neat. Im sure Lonnie got a huge kick out of that," said Indians manager Terry Francona, who has donated several items to the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum from when he managed the Red Sox to two World Series triumphs. "Hes got two kids, so one day hell be able to take them and show them, Hey, this is what your dad did," said the Indians Mike Aviles. "Thats pretty cool." Chisenhalls big day started with a seemingly innocent RBI single in the first inning. He hit the first of his homers, a two-run run shot, in the second. He added another homer in the fourth, hit an RBI double in the sixth and capped it all off with a three-run shot in the eighth. It was the first nine-RBI game since Carlos Delgado in 2008, and the first time a player hit three homers with that many RBIs since Alex Rodriguez did it in 2005. The performance, the second five-hit game of Chisenhalls season, also boosted the 25-year-old infielders batting average to .385. Hed also hit seven homers and driven in 32 runs heading into the opener of a two-game series against the Royals. Chisenhall said what he had accomplished hadnt sunk in until he arrived in Kansas City. "It was such a fast day," he said, pointing out that the team left Texas for Kansas City right after the game, and didnt arrive in town until the wee hours of the morning. "Maybe Ill get a chance to sit back and watch the game myself someday and enjoy it." Todd Davis Jersey . -- The Oakland Raiders expect to have starting right tackle Tony Pashos back for Sundays game against the Houston Texans. Justin Simmons Jersey . -- Houstons All-Star tandem of James Harden and Dwight Howard refused to let the Rockets give in to fatigue. http://www.officialdenverbroncosfootball.com/authentic-john-elway-jersey-womens . Bayern winger Franck Ribery marked his league return after recovering from a cracked rib by scoring two goals and setting up two more as the league leaders inflicted the heaviest home defeat on Bremen in the Bundesliga.SAN FRANCISCO - Mere minutes into the game, you could sense that Tuesday night would be a memorable one for the Raptors. It had been nearly a decade since the franchise had tasted victory in the Bay Area, as Toronto seemed poised to shock the hosting Golden State Warriors and the rest of the NBA, who began to take notice of what was transpiring in Oakland. "The @Raptors lead the @Warriors by 27 early in the 3rdQ in Golden State #NotATypo," tweeted the leagues official account. If you tuned in at that point, an impartial viewer expecting to see something remarkable, you were not disappointed. This Raptors team was on the verge of an improbable and much-needed win, instead an epic collapse secured its place in franchise history. It turned out to be a night they wont soon forget. "Weve just got to get a win," Rudy Gay said after the Raptors suffered the largest collapse in their 19-year existence, falling 112-103 to the Warriors. "However, whenever, we just need a win. It should have been tonight. Now we have to go out and find another one." "We made it tough on ourselves tonight. We just need a win, man." Like watching in slow motion, it seemed inevitable once the Warriors began to make their run late in the third. It started with consecutive turnovers (one by Gay the second by Terrence Ross) and turned into a series of open looks for the dynamic, sharpshooting backcourt duo of Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson. Fortunately for the Raptors, who took an 18-point lead into the fourth, the Warriors guards missed two of three wide-open threes to end the frame. At that point Curry and Thompson were 3-of-12 from long distance and the Raptors had been closing out on most, if not all of their attempts. With 14 minutes remaining the visiting Raptors started to play with fire and against this team, in that arena, it wasnt a huge surprise when they got burned. "They just started making [shots]," Dwane Casey said of the Warriors, who went 8-of-11 from three-point range and outscored Toronto 42-15 overall in the fourth quarter. "They were the same shots and we were right there. A couple of plays guys were draped all over them." "But we knew that going in. We knew they would be lethal, that they were going to be hard to stop." The Warriors run was expected, the crowd - largely credited as the best in the league - came to life and the Raptors had nowhere to hide, though they sure tried. In those 12 minutes of basketball, the Raptors played scared. They looked like a team that was unsure of themselves, oof every pass, of every shot, a team that was playing not to lose. Shelby Harris Jersey. "The thing about it is when they get the momentum then the rim gets wider," said Gay, who had 18 points in the loss. "It gets bigger and they keep throwing shots at it and they keep falling. Its all confidence." Whatever confidence the Raptors had and had worked hard to maintain for 34 minutes was gone. Their offence was almost non-existent. It "stunk", as Gay put it himself. They recorded just one fourth-quarter assist, turned the ball over four times and shot 1-of-7 from beyond the three-point line, many of those shots were forced early in the clock. DeMar DeRozan led the team in scoring with 26 while backcourt mate Kyle Lowry added 20 to go along with nine assists. The momentum began to shift when Lowry was taken out of the game with a head injury late in the third after colliding with Warriors centre Andrew Bogut. Lowry passed concussion tests on the bench and then again after the game but by the time he re-entered in the fourth the Raptors lead was shrinking at a rapid pace. "I just wanted to get back out there and see if I could help the team," Lowry said. "I didnt make any shots and I didnt really help the team. They made a hell of a run against us." The crowd didnt help Torontos cause. "I couldnt hear my defence," Lowry admitted. "I couldnt hear my guys out there. I mean honestly, that crowd, I really couldnt hear." The Raptors first half was as good as theyve played all year, for what its worth. Their 65 points were the most theyve scored in a half this season. They led by 17 at the break, shot 60 per cent and out-rebounded the home team 25-11. Amir Johnson, who came off the bench for the second straight game, looked like his old self. Johnson had 14 of his 16 points, on 6-of-7 shooting in the first half. Toronto has now dropped four straight, with two more games to go on the road before returning home to face San Antonio, the defending Western Conference champs. The schedule gets tougher before it gets any easier and with GM Masai Ujiri watching and waiting, time is not a luxury they can afford to waste. Tuesdays was an embarrassing loss and one thats hard to justify without making excuses, something this team is no longer supposed to be doing. It was the type of loss - for all the talk about moving on and getting the next one - that sticks with a player, a coach, a franchise. It could be the type of haunting, season-defining loss this same team experienced on the road a year ago. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen