past mistakes, and build slowly.I think anythi

in Allgemein 08.01.2019 11:11
von riluowanying123 • 2.943 Beiträge

Its the fondest of AFL farewells but Paul Roos will be aghast if thats what motivates his Melbourne team against Geelong on Saturday.Ross will coach the final game of his decorated career against Geelong at Simonds Stadium, vowing not to step back into the coaches box after a premiership-winning stint at Sydney and a three-year rebuild of foundation club Melbourne.Among coaches, there are few as well liked or as well respected as Roos.At the Swans he is revered.In Melbourne circles, he is lauded.And across the AFL, he is admired without exception.While others might see the occasion as a chance to send off the boss with a win against finals-bound opposition, Roos said hed rather his players were driven by the future.Internally its not at all do it for Roosy. Theres no mention of that at all and I hope there isnt, he said.He he wants his young side to use the match against the high-flying Cats as a slingshot to 2017.Surprisingly, Roos nominates the round 23 win last year against Greater Western Sydney as the most critical of his tenure with the Demons.As silly as it sounds, to go from six wins to seven and the vibe after that game, I think it drove the pre-season a fair bit, he said.It led to a fantastic pre-season and some real excitement.Up until then there was a fair bit of inconsistency ... we talk about consistency, our percentage (in 2016) is 103 per cent.Considering Roos inherited a side that had won just two AFL matches, with a percentage of 54 for the season, its easy to see why the 53-year-old coach has already declared this season a success.Looking back, Roos joked of chief executive Peter Jacksons initial description of the club.He didnt paint it like it was a Mona Lisa. It was a bit of a crayon thing from kindergarten when I got here.He is adamant he wont return to coaching, dedicating next year to travel and family time.There will be no shortage of job offers further up the AFLs pecking order Roos, who took Sydney to the 2005 premiership before starting the renovation job at Melbourne.Both sides have made three changes for Saturdays match.Roos has brought in Jeff Garlett, Christian Salem and James Harmes, dropping Clayton Oliver, Alex Neal-Bullen and Viv Michie.Chris Scott has returned Jimmy Bartel, Josh Caddy and Daniel Menzel to his side, axing Shane Kersten and Darcy Lang while losing Lachie Henderson, who has undergone minor knee surgery.The Cats will lock up a top-four finish with a win. Air Force 1 Cheap Outlet . -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over . Air Force 1 Cheap Online . Toronto has dropped games to Indiana and Miami since a five-game winning streak and closed out a three-game road trip at 1-2. http://www.cheapairforce1.us/ . -- Catcher Brett Hayes has agreed to a $630,000, one-year contract with the Kansas City Royals, avoiding salary arbitration. Nike Air Force 1 Cheap China .ca. Kerry, Just watched the shootout in the Coyotes/Leafs game and I have to ask, why was the James van Riemsdyk goal allowed to count? All of the video replays we were shown on TV were inconclusive about whether the puck had entirely crossed the line or not. Nike Air Force 1 Wholesale China . Once again Jordan Cieciwa (@FitCityJordan) and I (@LynchOnSports) go head to head in our picks. Last weekend at UFC Fight Night 32 my #TeamLynch got the best of #TeamJC by a score of 9-6. Let us know which side youre on for UFC 167 use the hashtag #TeamLynch or #TeamJC on Twitter.Neil McCann believes there are exciting times ahead for Scottish football, following Rangers promotion to the Premiership. The Gers sealed their return to the top tier of Scottish football, after a 1-0 win over Dumbarton on Tuesday sealed the Championship title.McCann, who played for Rangers between 1998 and 2003, told Sky Sports News HQ that the clubs presence in the top flight will be a bonus for the Scottish game as a whole. Its massively important to our game. Rangers helped a lot of sides along the way in getting back to the top division, but without a doubt, we need all our biggest teams in the top division, said McCann. Warburton: Job not done Rangers boss says the hard work is only just beginning Itll have a kickback right down the divisions, and just for the competition itself, its vital. Celtic have been winning titles, but the whole thing has stagnated.Aberdeen have been exceptional in the last couple of season, and indeed are still going for a title challenge. Hearts have proved they can do well coming up from the Championship, and Rangers will be looking to do that next year. There are exciting times ahead in our game. But McCann, who won 10 major honours at Ibrox, insists that it will not be easy for his old club to mount an immediate title challenge, and believes Rangers should learn from past mistakes, and build slowly.I think anything is possible, but I think you have to be realistic and think that Celtic are quite a bit ahead of Rangers at the moment, McCann added.Youll be looking at Hearts to go stronger next season, and Aberdeen. But if youre a Rangers fan, the expectation is going to be high and I think the players are fully aware of that. I think anything is possible, but I think you have to be realistic and think that Celtic are quite a bit ahead of Rangers at the moment.dddddddddddd Neil McCann, Sky Sports Andy Halliday suggested itd be ridiculous not to try and put in a title challenge for the fans. Rangers are starting to build things again, and its important they dont throw everything at it again. They need to be careful and go for it prudently.McCann also revealed his delight at the return of the Old Firm rivalry on a regular basis, and believes this months Scottish Cup semi-final clash between the sides will serve as a test to see how far Rangers have come.The semi-final will be a huge marker to see how far theyve come. They dismantled Dundee in the last round, which was a bit of a surprise. McCann believes Rangers clash with Celtic and manager Ronny Deila (pictured) will be a huge test of their ability But next week will be the test to see how close Rangers are to Celtic. Celtic arent firing on all cylinders, and I think theyve got weaknesses - but so do Rangers. This will tell everyone how close they can be.It is our flagship game, it brings huge interest back to our leagues again from all over Europe. It is a game that whets the appetite no matter who you are. Im delighted the game is back and, as I said, were just going to get a little bit of that when the sides meet in the semi-final. Also See: Warburton: Job far from over Ball targets treble success Rangers back in top flight Rangers return good news China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen