have in my control. Ive got good form in Sao Paulo. It

in Allgemein 08.01.2019 11:24
von riluowanying123 • 2.943 Beiträge

SAN JOSE, Calif. -- Gabe Taylor hit four 3-pointers and finished with a career-high 24 points, Alec Wintering had 20 points and 11 assists, and Portland pulled away for a 79-66 win over San Jose State on Tuesday night.Taylor tied a career best with nine rebounds and Jazz Johnson added 16 points for Portland (2-0).San Jose State (1-1) took a five-point lead on a 3-pointer by Ryan Welage with 18:30 to play, but didnt make another field goal for nearly 7 minutes as the Pilots used a 15-2 run to open up a 48-40 lead with 12:18 left and never trailed again.Terrell Browns 3-pointer pulled the Spartans within three with 9 minutes remaining, but DMarques Tyson answered with a 3 and Wintering made a layup to make it 59-51 and San Jose State didnt threaten again.Brandon Clark scored a career-high 28 points and grabbed 10 rebounds to lead the Spartans.Portland shot 50 percent from the field, while SJSU made just 25 of 69 (36 percent) shots. Nike Air Force 1 Destockage .Y. - New Orleans forward Anthony Davis was chosen Friday to replace the injured Kobe Bryant in the NBA All-Star game that will be played in his home city. Air Force 1 France Soldes . Louis Blues teammates who would also be participating in the Olympics, Alex Pietrangelo felt right at home, no different in some ways to the travel experience of any old road trip – save for the length of the journey, that is. http://www.nikeairforce1france.fr/ . "It doesnt get any better than that," Giambi said. "Im speechless." The Indians are roaring toward October. Giambi belted a two-run, pinch-hit homer with two outs in the ninth inning to give Cleveland a shocking 5-4 win over the Chicago White Sox on Tuesday night, keeping the Indians up with the lead pack in the AL wild-card race. Nike Air Force 1 France .Y. -- Jayna Hefford scored the winning goal Friday as Canada survived a scare with a 4-3 win over Sweden at the Four Nations womens hockey tournament. Air Force 1 France Pas Cher .Y. -- Injured Buffalo Sabres forward Marcus Foligno did not practice with the team Monday and head coach Ron Rolston said its unlikely hell play in Wednesdays season opener in Detroit. Nico Rosberg says he sees no need to change his approach despite knowing he could seal his maiden Formula One title at this weekends Brazilian Grand Prix.A win for Rosberg in Brazil would be enough to claim the championship with a race to spare, regardless of where Mercedes teammate Lewis Hamilton finishes. Rosberg can even afford to follow Hamilton home in second place at the next two grands prix, or record one second and a third, and still secure the title. However, the German insists he will continue to use the method of approach which has served him well so far in 2016.Mexico wasnt ideal, Rosberg said. I was going for the win as always but Lewis was just a little bit faster all weekend. Sometimes you just have to accept that and be satisfied with your work. Im not going to change my approach. I need to keep doing what helps me perform at my best and thats going for the win every time.There are still two races to go and anything can happen in this sport, so I need to focus my energy on the factors that I have in my control. Ive got good form in Sao Paulo. Its one of thee real classic tracks, which usually produce some exciting races, so Im looking forward to getting out there and having a big battle in front of those awesome Brazilian fans.ddddddddddddMercedes boss Toto Wolff believes Rosberg -- who has won the previous two races at Interlagos -- is the Mercedes driver with the least pressure on his shoulders, by having the luxury of a second opportunity to claim the championship crown in Abu Dhabi at the end of November, if he cannot do so in Brazil.For Nico, all this talk of just needing to finish second in order to make it to the end is over -- he has it in his hands, Wolff said. If he wins the race in Brazil, he is champion. Weve seen many races, particularly in the second half of this season, where he has coped well under pressure. But, mentally, I think this new situation is actually a bit easier in terms of tackling the situation with a little less pressure, as he still has another chance in Abu Dhabi. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen