at every driver should try it or should run

in Allgemein 08.01.2019 11:29
von riluowanying123 • 2.943 Beiträge

SEOUL, South Korea -- The PGA Tour expanded its Asia swing to three tournaments Monday by adding a new event in South Korea with a limited field and a $9.25 million purse.The size of the purse for the 78-man field at The CJ Cup would trail only The Players Championship, the majors, and the World Golf Championships. The field would be comprised of the top 60 players available from the previous years FedEx Cup. The other 18 will be determined by exemption to be decided later.The CJ Cup is scheduled for Oct. 19-22 at Nine Bridges, located on Jeju Island off South Koreas southern coast.The tournament will be in the middle of the Asia swing, which starts with the CIMB Classic in Malaysia (Oct. 12-15) and ends with the WGC-HSBC Champions in Shanghai on Oct. 26-29.The PGA Tour first went to South Korea a year ago for the Presidents Cup at the Jack Nicklaus Golf Club Korea in Incheon.We had such a phenomenal experience in Korea last year at the Presidents Cup, and we hoped an official, permanent event in this great country would be the result of that success, said Jay Monahan, the PGA Tours deputy commissioner.Title sponsor CJ Corporation agreed to a 10-year deal.CJ is a South Korean conglomerate that already is involved in golf. It sponsored an LPGA Tour event at Nine Bridges from 2002 to 2005, and it was the sponsor of an Asian Tour event, the CJ Invitational, from 2011 to 2013. It also sponsors Korean players such as Byeong Hun An and Si Woo Kim.The PGA Tour has 12 players from South Korea on its international roster this year, second only to the 15 from Australia among countries outside the United States. Last year there were 20 South Koreans who were members of either the PGA Tour or the Web.com Tour.Partnering with a respected business leader like the CJ Corporation means this tournament will be on the Korean sports landscape for years to come, Monahan said. We have a tremendous population of Korean golfers on the PGA Tour, and we anticipate that will continue as The CJ Cup ... inspires a new generation of players, not only in Korea, but also around the world.The tournament will be run by the PGA Tours championship management division. The CIMB Classic in Malaysia is co-sanctioned with the Asian Tour, while the HSBC Champions is run by the International Federation of PGA Tours, with the European Tour serving as the lead tour. Air Max 97 China Wholesale . The 25-year-old Japanese star has officially been posted by his club team, the Rakuten Golden Eagles. Air Max 97 For Sale Cheap . - Raiders general manager Reggie McKenzie never doubted he would bring back coach Dennis Allen for a third year despite back-to-back 4-12 records. http://www.airmax97wholesale.com/ . He says so-called TRT is only one problem and he wants to go even further than the ban. "Its about time," St-Pierre told reporters at a promotional event in Montreal on Friday. "I think its a good thing. Cheap Air Max 97 Wholesale . Down by seven with 90 seconds left in regulation, thats where they looked comfortable. Air Max 97 Clearance Sale . White came in fourth place in the event. He was the two-time defending gold medallist. The gold medal went to Swiss snowboarder Iouri Podladtchikov. Carlos Sainz believes the drivers are not being listened to on matters of safety after F1s Strategy Group decided to postpone the introduction of the Halo cockpit protection device until 2018.The FIA cited a lack of on-track testing as the reason, but Sainz believes the drivers should have made that call once they had been given a chance to test it.If I had to put a bet on now, I would say 80% are in favour, maybe 10% are I dont know and maybe 10% are totally against, Sainz said. But what is clear I think is that every driver should try it or should run it before 2017. Every driver should give an opinion and then basically a vote between drivers after running the Halo.I think this is the most common sense thing to do, even though at the end they probably dont take into consideration our vote, which is probably whats going to happen. But at least I think every driver should get a chance to run it and give an opinion on it.Halo was discussed at Fridays driver briefing with FIA safety delegate Charlie Whiting, but Sainz doubts their concerns will be listened to.We talked about it, it was definitely a very long meeting, but I dont know how much they will listen to us or take into their consideration our point of view, or how much of a difference it willl make.dddddddddddd Hopefully it helps and at least it takes the drivers view into consideration.Asked why he thought the drivers are not being listened to, Sainz added: Its a good question. My opinion is everyone took the decision to have a protection device in 2018. It doesnt mean its going to be a Halo, it means the FIA and all the teams are going to work to provide us with a safety component for 2018, but it probably means in 2017 well have nothing on the car so it opens the question of what happens if something happens in 2017?I think Halo could be - in my opinion - a solution just for one year before the come up with something even more technological, even more advanced. But its clear for 2017 they cannot bring this. They want to bring it in 2018 but what happens in 2017? Then you look back and say maybe we should have had the Halo for one year just as a prevention thing before bringing on the nice-looking, super safe aspect for 2018 that they have promised us is going to happen.Its a question mark that we all have but hopefully it will not be like that and hopefully nothing will happen. But we are all aware of it. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen