id a weight session, went home and w

in Allgemein 12.01.2019 08:25
von riluowanying123 • 2.943 Beiträge

SAN DIEGO -- While sifting through the aftermath of another loss, Chargers coach Mike McCoy made something clear: he wants to return next season.Yes I do, McCoy said Monday, without a doubt.When asked if he had been approached about an extension, McCoy declined to elaborate.Im worried about Carolina right now, said McCoy, whose Chargers face the Panthers on Sunday. That is all Im concerned about. We have to find a way to go win this one. We got to find a way to go out there and dont turn the ball over, be more consistent in all three phases, finish the game and win. That is all we are concerned about right now is to get a win on the road. We will deal with everything else down the road.The last-place Chargers (5-7) were less than 24 hours away from their latest fourth-quarter meltdown, this one coming against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 28-21. For the fifth time this season, the Chargers squandered a lead in the final 15 minutes and on this occasion it all but eliminated them from the playoffs.Indications are the Chargers, who are considering moving to Los Angeles, will miss the postseason for the sixth time in seven seasons.The Chargers have lost 25 of their past 38 games (.342 winning percentage) and are 9-19 since last year, a span in which for the majority of the time theyve been in the AFC West cellar.McCoy, who is under contract for next season, has had a rocky ride in his first stint as a head coach at any level. The Broncos former offensive coordinator directed the Chargers to a 9-7 mark and a road playoff win in 2013, his first year.Since then, the Chargers have struggled.Not only have they lost 11 of their last 12 AFC West games but the division-leading Oakland Raiders have more wins this year (10) than the Chargers (nine) have since 2015.What makes this season so painful for the Chargers is their play in the most critical moments.The Chargers lost their season-opener when Kansas City rallied for a win, outscoring the Chargers 30-3 in the fourth quarter and overtime. On Sunday, it was more of the same as the Buccaneers outscored the Chargers 21-7 in the second half.Weve gone into the fourth quarter with the lead plenty of times, McCoy said. We have been in position to win all of them and we havent got it done. Like we have been saying, everyone is different. Why is it happening? Its different on a weekly basis.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Nike Air Max Womens Black . -- The Bishops Gaiters are showing they belong among the countrys top varsity football teams. Nike Air Max Womens All Black . Its an influence in football and a big part of the game. http://www.nikeairmaxwomensforsale.com/ . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. Nike Air Max Womens Yellow . Numbers Game examines the deal that sees Michael Del Zotto and Kevin Klein switch places. The Predators Get: D Michael Del Zotto. Nike Air Max Womens Discount . There are surprises among the Vezina candidates, but most of the others are standard top-tier performers, even if the two Hart Trophy runners-ups have never been quite as good as they have been through the first half of the season. Its a moment that changed Jarrod Crokers NRL career and one he will never forget.But it almost never happened.Late one Monday afternoon in December 2014, the young centre was told he might be Canberras next captain.Coach Ricky Stuart, though, wasnt 100 per cent sure.He told me to go and talk to my old man about it because he knows Im very close with him, Croker said.I did a weight session, went home and was just a bit quiet.Greg Croker, like his son, isnt very opinionated and didnt have much to say.But he said go in there and tell him you want it anyway, Croker told AAP.He was obviously confident Id be able to do it, he wanted me to be positive about it all and let him know I did want to do it.While he had played 140 games over six seasons in the NRL, he was still only 24.He captained the last three games of the 2014 season and won them all, but the Raiders finished second-last.I can understand the hesitation, Croker said.I was such a young player.The next morning, we were heading out somewhere for a promo, and before I even got to really think about it too much, he rang me back and said Na, its yours. I want you to do it.He said he had all the confidencce in me and straight away was like Mate, were going to get through it together.dddddddddddd Well tough it out, and if theres any dramas well be sweet.He told me to do it my way, it was my job, and that I dont have to change on or off the field for anyone or anything.Im glad he went with me. Its probably the proudest moment of my career.Croker will lead the club in their first preliminary final since the 1997 Super League season, against Melbourne at AAMI Park on Saturday night.He finished the regular season as the leagues highest pointscorer by 91 points - the biggest margin in the NRL era, smashing the Raiders all-time pointscoring record along the way.If he scores four points this weekend, he will become the first centre to crack 300 in a single campaign.Just one point and he will surpass the 2006 mark of Hazem El Masri, with whom he sits equal-third on the all-time list of most points in a season.If Im scoring points, then generally were playing good footy and were winning games - thats the most pleasing side of it for me. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen