ategory a year ago, and made it to the final fo

in Allgemein 16.01.2019 12:08
von riluowanying123 • 2.943 Beiträge

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. - New York Giants linebacker Keenan Robinson knows a little something about the Washington Redskins. Robinson played in Washington for three seasons before joining the Giants.Whats happening with the 0-2 Redskins right now looks familiar to Robinson, who signed a one-year deal with the Giants this offseason. Washington has allowed 65 points the first two weeks of the season despite signing prized free-agent cornerback Josh Norman, and there are already reports of grumbling in the locker room.Robinson has seen this before.Its the same old story, he said Tuesday as the Giants began preparations to face the Redskins on Sunday at MetLife Stadium.Robinson left as a free agent this past offseason. He said he was offered a long-term deal after the 2014 campaign, but he decided against it because he didnt think Washington was where he wanted to be for the next four or five years.The atmosphere wasnt right, he said, and he struggled with injuries and performance last season. A return was never an option, even though the Redskins won the NFC East and made the playoffs in 2015.When I was there, three out of four years, it was the same thing, Robinson said. Once they get down, they start pointing fingers. And that is true. That is what happens. And for the Redskins -- Ive only been on one team before I came here, and that was them -- and all I saw was not the right way to handle it. I feel like they didnt handle it the right way when I was there. They may be handling it different now. But when I was there, they started pointing fingers, people started talking. Thats how you get dissension in the locker room.For us, we have to use that to our advantage. We have to do what we do, play our role, play football, play aggressive, play fast, play physical. We cant worry about what their team is doing.Robinson is much happier with the Giants. Hes not starting in their base defense, but he is one of their two primary nickel linebackers. He played 52 of the 62 defensive snaps Sunday as the Giants held quarterback Drew Brees and the Saints to one touchdown.I like it here better. I would say that for sure, Robinson said. Obviously, I was there four years now, Im here now. Just so far, the kind of atmosphere, youve got a whole bunch of guys from new places and we have lots of big changes on the defensive side of the ball. Weve all seemed to bond together, come together pretty well. Youve got a lot of big name guys but they dont act like big name guys. Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping .ca. Kerry, Just watched the shootout in the Coyotes/Leafs game and I have to ask, why was the James van Riemsdyk goal allowed to count? All of the video replays we were shown on TV were inconclusive about whether the puck had entirely crossed the line or not. Cheap NFL Jerseys For Sale . -- Ty Montgomery had 290 all-purpose yards and two touchdowns, and fifth-ranked Stanford held on to beat No. http://www.cheapnfljerseysaustralia.com/ . The lawyers filed a 33-page amended complaint Tuesday in federal court in Manhattan, expanding on the suit originally filed Oct. 3 in New York Supreme Court. Arbitrator Fredric Horowitz last week refused to compel Selig to testify in the grievance, and Rodriguez then walked out of the hearing without testifying. NFL Jerseys China . The winner Saturday will remain in the elite 10-team field next year. "We talked about wanting to be disciplined and stick with our game plan and good things will come," Draisaitl said, who had two goals for the victors. Wholesale NFL Jerseys Australia .com) - Manchester City midfielder David Silva is expected to miss the next four weeks because of a calf problem. NORMAN, Okla. -- Oklahoma coach Bob Stoops was edgy Monday as he fielded questions about his brother, defensive coordinator Mike Stoops.Oklahoma defeated Texas Tech 66-59 Saturday to remain unbeaten in Big 12 play, but the Sooners surrendered a school-record 854 yards. On a day that the offense put up historic numbers, the defense allowed Texas Tech quarterback Patrick Mahomes to post an FBS record 819 yards of total offense and make a game of it in the final minutes.Bob Stoops said working through the kinks isnt more or less difficult because hes dealing with family.Its business, he said. You go over it and you study it. But again, its all of us, too. It isnt just my brother and I. Its also coach Cooks, coach Thibodeaux, coach Kish, everybody in there. Didnt complete a sack, ball caught between the two linebackers, ball caught on a secondary guy. Its all of us together.When it was implied that Mike Stoops is protected because of family ties, Bob Stoops disagreed and said Mike Stoops track record has earned him some leeway.Thats not true, he said. Its the same coordinator that also we led the league in every defensive category a year ago, and made it to the final four. Were not running a new defense. He didnt bring in something different. Its the same defense. If its worked before, itll work again, and Ive got confidence in it. And Im also part of what were doing.The 16th-ranked Sooners can get their defense back on track when they host struggling Kansas on Saturday.Perhaps Mike Stoops wouldnt be under such pressure if the previous results from conference play werent nearly as bad. The Sooners are allowing 40.5 points per game in league pllay, eighth in a 10-team league.dddddddddddd Oklahoma is dead last in the league in pass defense, surrendering a staggering 413.2 yards per game, and are second-to-last in total defense, giving up 532 yards per game.Then, there was Saturdays display. The Sooners allowed Tech to convert on 20 of 25 third downs.Its something thats very discouraging when it isnt what it needs to be and youre not executing the way you need be to or playing as hard or as physical as you need to be, Bob Stoops said.Bob Stoops said Mahomes deserves some credit for avoiding Oklahomas pressure and exploiting the Sooners secondary. Mahomes passed for 734 yards, obliterating the previous school record for opponent yards passing in a game of 485 set by Robert Griffin III in 2011.We tried four-man rush, we tried three-man rush and we tried five-man rush, Bob Stoops said. We tried man, we tried zone. We mixed them all up.The criticism of Mike Stoops might be even greater had Oklahomas offense not matched Texas Tech big play for big play. The Sooners also gained 854 yards, second-most in school history. Baker Mayfield threw a school-record seven touchdown passes without an interception and Joe Mixon gained 377 all-purpose yards, second-most in Oklahoma history.Bob Stoops said confidence on the defensive side is a challenge after an effort like Saturdays, but he believes things will change.We have faith in our guys, he said. Were going to coach them to be better and we believe they will be better.---Follow Cliff Brunt on Twitter (at)CliffBruntAP China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen