wn with injuries to its key players.Lindsay Park had earmarked Metaphorical and Tashbeeh for the Listed L

in Allgemein 19.01.2019 02:50
von riluowanying123 • 2.943 Beiträge

Mouse Morris was still pinching himself on Sunday morning following Rule The Worlds tremendous victory in the Crabbies Grand National at Aintree. Named to be a superstar, the nine-year-old has suffered repeated injury problems in recent years, twice fracturing his pelvis, but has been brilliantly nursed back to full health by his popular trainer.The Gigginstown House Stud-owned gelding arrived on Merseyside a maiden over fences after 13 starts, but broke his duck in the grandest manner in the hands of teenage riding sensation David Mullins Morris said on Sunday morning: It hasnt sunk in properly yet.The horse is in great form. You wouldnt believe it but you could run him again today. Its unbelievable.It has been a testing 12 months for the County Tipperary handler following the tragic death of his son, Christopher, last summer.Morris was reduced to tears and lost for words in the immediate aftermath of Saturdays momentous triumph and admits he could not believe what he was seeing.Watching the race I thought we were going to be third and I was going to be very happy with that. It would have been a fantastic run, he said.From where I was watching it, I didnt really believe it until he passed the winning post.Hes a horse I always thought an awful lot of until he had his injuries. Hes a typical National horse - hes a big horse that jumps well and has a bit of class.The funny thing is hes actually a good ground horse. Because of his injuries, his rear end isnt as strong as it should be muscle-wise and I think the better the ground the better he is.As for future plans, Morris said: Id say its very unlikely hell run again this year, anyway. Well let the smoke clear and dust settle and well see where we are after that. The horse wont be abused, that is for sure.However, speaking to Sky Sports News, Ryanair boss OLeary seemed keener upon making sure that Rule The World would now retire on a high.Well, look, well see how he comes out of the race in the next couple of days, he said.Punchestown would obviously be the next [possible] outing, but well let Mouse decide in the next couple of weeks whether he runs in Punchestown or not.As I said yesterday, my only concern is the horse is now nine, he has suffered two pelvic fractures over the last three or four years and he has suffered a lot of injuries - I would be conscious now having had a Grand National winner not to do anything that would endanger him or threaten him or run the risk of pelvic injury.Well sit down and think about it over the summer. If I had my way Id like to retire him, but I think in this case well let Mouse decide what he wants to do and I know Mouse will make the right decision by the horse.If he wants to train him on next year, then well train on. If not, well retire him and mind him and look after him for the rest of his life in Gigginstown. Also See: Live results service Full racecards Get Sky Sports Adidas Stan Smith Deals . Jon Montgomerys gold medal in skeleton at the Whistler Sliding Centre and his subsequent auctioning off of a pitcher of beer in the village square elevated him to folk-hero status. Stan Smith Clearance .ca. Kerry, Just watched the shootout in the Coyotes/Leafs game and I have to ask, why was the James van Riemsdyk goal allowed to count? All of the video replays we were shown on TV were inconclusive about whether the puck had entirely crossed the line or not. http://www.cheapstansmith.us/ . The Oilers come in having lost five in a row (0-4-1) and 16 of their last 20 games, dropping a 2-1 decision to the Vancouver Canucks on Tuesday. Cheap Stan Smith For Sale . -- Edmontons Val Sweeting is two wins away from a trip to Winnipeg to play in Canadas Road of the Rings in December. Adidas Stan Smith Womens Cheap .Y. -- Vancouver Canucks goaltender Roberto Luongo had little trouble picking up his first shutout of the season against a Buffalo Sabres team thats having trouble scoring goals. What was looking as a strong representation from Lindsay Park for a stakes race at Caulfield has been whittled down with injuries to its key players.Lindsay Park had earmarked Metaphorical and Tashbeeh for the Listed Lord Stakes (1700m) on December 26 and were thinking of adding last-start Flemington winner Hell Or Highwater to the mix.But injuries to Metaphorical and Tashbeeh means Hell Or Highwater is now likely to be stables sole representative although Mihany may also be nominated for the $120,000 race.Entries for the Boxing Day meeting close on Tuesday.Co-trainer Tom Dabernig said it was disappointing to see Metaphorical and Tashbeeh on the injured list.Metaphorical has been retired, Dabernig said.She pulled up a little unsound after her last run while Tashbeeh wrenched a joint so weve decided on giving him a break.Its not a disastrous thing but another run might have been one too many so well give him time to get over it and hopefully he can come back for some races in the autumn.Metaphoriccal and Tashbeeh both contested a 1400m race won by Snoopy at Flemington on December 10 with Tashbeeh finishing best of the pair in third spot.ddddddddddddEarlier that day Hell Or Highwater landed her fourth win from her past five starts when successfully holding off Domino Vitale and Dabernig immediately declared the stable was keen to get some black-type for the mare.Shes in a good space at the moment, Dabernig said.Shes done very well since her last-start win and when mares get in this sort of form they can usually hold it.Dabernig said Mihany has been in work for a long period but continued to race well and could potentially be a nice back up after his third placing behind Kenjorwood at Flemington on Saturday.He said the stable would monitor Mihany before making a decision on a Lord Stakes run or they could hold him over for a 1600m race at Caulfield on January 7. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen