who is averaging 23.0 points in the regular seaso

in Allgemein 20.01.2019 09:09
von MJL456 • 2.720 Beiträge

Its Week 6 of the NFL season. ESPN Chalks Vegas experts have you covered with comprehensive betting previews for all of Sundays action. Click on any (or all!) of the Insider links below for complete analysis.Dave TuleyLast week: 5-1-1 against the spread with best bets (marked with *); 1-2 with over/under best bets; 2-4 ATS on picks on all other games.Season to date: 22-8-1 ATS (73.3 percent) on best bets, including San Diego +3 on Thursday night; 8-9 (47.1 percent) with O/U best bets; 24-23 ATS on non-best bets; 5-4 on O/U leans.Mike ClayLast week: 8-2-1 ATS on best bets; 4-4 with O/U best bets.Season: 30-17-1 ATS (63.8 percent); 19-19 with O/U.Erin RynningLast week: 1-3 ATS on best bets; 0-1 on O/U best bets.Season: 5-8 ATS on best bets; 8-5 on O/U best bets, including win on under 45 on Thursday night; 4-2 ATS on leans.Rufus PeabodyLast week: 1-0 ATS on best bets; 2-2 on O/U best bets; 1-1-1 on ATS leans.Season: 4-4 ATS on best bets, including San Diego +3 on Thursday night; 3-3 on O/U best bets; 3-4-1 on ATS leans; 0-2 on O/U leans.Note: All odds courtesy of the Westgate Las Vegas SuperBook as of Friday morning.1 p.m. ET games49ers at BillsLine: Buffalo -9Complete betting preview for 49ers-Bills?Eagles at RedskinsLine: Philadelphia -2.5Complete betting preview for Eagles-Redskins?Browns at TitansLine: Tennessee -7Complete betting preview for Browns-TitansBengals at PatriotsLine: New England -8.5Complete betting preview for Bengals-Patriots?Ravens at GiantsLine: New York -3.5Complete betting preview for Ravens-Giants?Panthers at SaintsLine: Carolina -2.5Complete betting preview for Panthers-SaintsSteelers at DolphinsLine: Pittsburgh -7.5Complete betting preview for Steelers-Dolphins?Jaguars at BearsLine: Chicago -2Complete betting preview for Jaguars-Bears?Rams at LionsLine: Detroit -3Complete betting preview for Rams-Lions?4 p.m. ET gamesChiefs at RaidersLine: Kansas City -2Complete betting preview for Chiefs-Raiders?Falcons at SeahawksLine: Seattle -7Complete betting preview for Falcons-Seahawks?Cowboys at PackersLine: Green Bay -4Complete betting preview for Cowboys-Packers??8:30 p.m. ET gameColts at TexansLine: Houston -3Complete betting preview for Colts-Texans? Yellow Air VaporMax China 2018 .com) - The red-hot Los Angeles Kings will try to extend their winning streak to a season-high seven games when they visit the Edmonton Oilers for Sundays clash at Rexall Place. White Air VaporMax From China . Now tied for second in the league in shootout goals, the 24-year-old likes to see what the opposing goaltender has in store before he ultimately lands on a move. http://www.cheapairvapormaxfromchina.com/ . -- Catcher Brett Hayes has agreed to a $630,000, one-year contract with the Kansas City Royals, avoiding salary arbitration. Air VaporMax From China Black Shoes ., and Rudi Swiegers of Kipling, Sask., took sixth spot on Saturday in pairs at the NHK Trophy ISU Grand Prix figure skating competition. China Air VaporMax 2018 . Bryant, who signed a five-year, $34 million contract as a free agent with Cleveland in March, reported symptoms on Monday morning, a team spokesman said. Tuesdays matchup between the Portland Trail Blazers and the Phoenix Suns at the Moda Center in Portland, Ore., features two of the hottest young guards in the NBA -- and were not talking about Damian Lillard.Portlands CJ McCollum matched his career high with 37 points to lift the Trail Blazers (4-3) past the Memphis Grizzlies 100-94 Sunday at the FedEx Forum.Phoenixs Devin Booker scored career-high 38 points in Fridays 112-111 victory over New Orleans, then followed that with a new career high of 39 points in a 119-108 loss to the Los Angeles Lakers on Sunday.McCollum, 25, scored 16 of his points in the fourth quarter during a game when backcourt mate Lillard struggled to a 3-for-11 shooting performance, in part due to minor thumb and ankle injuries. McCollum was 13 for 23 from the field, including 6 for 12 on 3-pointers.We needed CJ in this one, and he came through big-time, Lillard said.While Lillard has played well enough to earn mention in early Most Valuable Player discussions, McCollum has quietly averaged 21.4 points. Thats on pace to exceed the fourth-year pros scoring totals of a year ago, when he averaged 20.8 points and earned the NBAs Most Improved Player Award.Ive been getting the shots Ive worked on, been getting to my spots, McCollum said. I dont really worry about making or missing shots. That will even out over the course of a season. I want to be in a good flow. I felt that way (against the Grizzlies).Booker, who turned 20 on Oct. 30, became the youngest player in NBA history with back-to-back games of at least 38 points. Its also the first time a Suns player has scored at least 38 in consecutive games since Toom Chambers in 1990.dddddddddddd Booker is one of eight players in league history to post multiple scoring games of at least 38 points under the age of 21.It doesnt matter, Booker told reporters afterward. Its another game, especially after we lose. If we win, I get more excited about it. Its about wins and losses. Maybe later in my career, I can look back at things like that, but now Im in the mindset where I am ready to get wins.Everybody looks good when you win. Thats what were trying to do. Scoring as many points as you want and not making the playoffs is not a good look. My ultimate goal is to make the playoffs.Booker, who is averaging 23.0 points in the regular season, bombed in 34 points while playing only the first three quarters of a preseason contest in Portland. He scored only 15 in the Suns 118-115 overtime victory over the Blazers at US Airways Center last Wednesday.Both teams are hoping for improved defensive performances. Phoenix is last in the NBA in scoring defense (113.3 points per game) and 22nd in opponents field-goal percentage (.452). Portland is 25th in scoring defense (109.3) but the Blazers have climbed into a tie for sixth in opponents field-goal percentage (.436).Weve been good defensively since the second half of the Phoenix game, Lillard said. Its something we want to do. We want to be a better team; everybody is taking that challenge. Every possession, it means something to me. Like, Im not going to get hit by pick-and-rolls. I think everybody has that type of attitude. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen