ont soon forget. Davis responded to his s

in Allgemein 22.01.2019 12:56
von riluowanying123 • 2.943 Beiträge

BEREA, Ohio -- Josh Gordons return to the Cleveland Browns practice field was not exactly stressful.Gordon did not take part in any team drills and participated only in the initial individual work, catching passes without defenders.After practice, coach Hue Jackson said Gordon will not play in the preseason game Thursday night against Atlanta. That didnt stop Gordon from vowing he can be the same guy he was in 2013 when he led the NFL in receiving yards while playing 14 games.Im definitely the same guy, he said Monday. Im confident in my abilities. I know what I can do. Just given the opportunity and the right timing, right position and the relying on the rest of the team as much as they rely on me, its a great boost of motivation, and anything is possible for anybody.But I definitely am aware of what I can do, and I think I can build upon that and do even better.Lofty words from a guy who went through his first practice since Dec. 26, 2014, on Monday. On Dec. 27, Gordon missed the final walk-through before the 2014 season finale and was suspended. A few months later, he was suspended for the entire 2015 season for violating the NFLs substance abuse policy.Thats 600 days without practicing, a long time for anyone. And it has many wondering what kind of player Gordon will be, including his teammates.Ill be tuning in just like you guys will, wide receiver Andrew Hawkins said. Josh is an incredible talent. He has incredible ability. I dont know if Id be able to sit out two years and come back at a high level. Im not going to count that out of Josh because Im not the freakish athlete like Josh is.Gordon faces a four-game suspension at the start of the 2016 regular season, but the NFL is allowing him to participate in team activities during the ban.Jackson and Art Briles, Gordons college coach at Baylor, both said Gordon had to lose weight. In practice, he looked a little thick around the middle but did not look to be in bad shape, either. Hes listed at 225 pounds.I kind of set my own goal in my head of what I used to play at, Gordon said. But I feel just as strong, just as fast as I felt before, if not stronger, if not faster. So well see how my production is, and well go from there once they evaluate and get some stuff on film. Ill be able to tell how I feel.Gordons biggest challenge is getting back into the physical elements of the game. The daily grind, the hitting, the competition, the physical challenge. Coaches always say that training is not the same as football training. Gordon has been training, but he has been away from the game for almost 20 months.Which is why Jackson wont force anything. He said the team will continue to work its process. Jackson must balance preparing Gordon and getting him in shape with the realization that Gordon will be suspended the first four games. Cheap Jerseys UK Online . Westbrook has missed 27 games since having a procedure on Dec. 27 to deal with swelling in his injured right knee — the third operation on the knee in nine months. Wholesale NFL Jerseys UK . Thats about all he can do right now, so hes trying not to think about when he might be able to play again for the Los Angeles Lakers. http://www.cheapjerseysauthenticuk.com/ . NBA officials ruled the court unplayable in the Bucks final exhibition game on Oct. 25 because players were slipping, and the game was cancelled midway through the first period. Stitched Jerseys UK . The 20-year-old Pelicans big man glanced up and smiled widely at the well-wishers -- a fitting end to a day he wont soon forget. Davis responded to his selection earlier in the day as a Western Conference All-Star with 26 points and 10 rebounds, and the New Orleans Pelicans overcame a 10-point fourth-quarter deficit to defeat the Minnesota Timberwolves 98-91 on Friday night. Discount Jerseys UK . -- Sergey Tolchinksy scored his second goal of the game 3:56 into overtime as the Sault Ste. CHICAGO -- Amarah Coleman and Kelly Campbell both hit four 3-pointers and scored 16 points and No. 17 DePaul rolled to a 107-46 win over Loyola-Chicago on Sunday, halting a two-game losing streak.Brooke Schulte and Jacqui Grant had 15 apiece for the Blue Demons (7-4) and fifth starter Jessica January added 12 with nine assists. Reserves Tanita Allen and Deja Cage had 11 points apiece and Lauren Prochaska had a career-high eight assists, matching Campbell and one less than January. Campbell had a career-best for points and assists.In avenging last years 888-75 loss -- which snapped a 21-game winning streak in the city series- DePaul had a season high in field goals (44), shooting percent (51.dddddddddddd.8), assists (35) and steals (17).It was the most points allowed by the Ramblers since DePaul had 109 two years ago.Kaitlyn Williams had 11 points for Loyola (1-9), which had 14 turnovers in the first quarter to fall behind 29-8. The Ramblers shot 29 percent and had 30 turnovers. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen