portant thing in the world to me. She comes bef

in Allgemein 22.01.2019 13:02
von riluowanying123 • 2.943 Beiträge

PADERBORN, Germany -- Leonie Maier scored the lone goal of the game to lead Germanys womens soccer team to a 1-0 win over Canada on Wednesday. Maier launched a shot from the right side in the 53rd minute to beat Canadian keeper Erin McLeod. The seventh-ranked Canadians have never beaten Germany, but had to have been pleased with their performance against the worlds No. 2-ranked team. Germany had averaged three goals a game against Canada in the previous 10 meetings between the two teams. Canada held the Germans scoreless for the first 45 minutes for the first time in its history. "I think there were some real positives in there today," said Canadian head coach John Herdman. "Defensively, we were able to hold them and there was some real resilience from the girls." Added captain Christine Sinclair: "John Herdman has us believing that we can beat any team." The Germans outshot Canada 19-4 in front of 9,781 fans, and had an 8-2 advantage in shots on target. The Germans took 15 corner kicks, while Canada had none. "Well keep working. There is still some time left to catch these Germans," Herdman said. "All in all, we had some good lessons. I am proud of the girls today." Two players made their debut for Canadas senior womens side -- forward Melissa Busque started the game, while Rachel Melhado came on at centre back in the 72nd minute. Substitute Danica Wu made her second appearance. "Throughout the game, I got more and more comfortable," Busque said. "I am super happy. I know there is more to come." Nike Air Force 1 Pas Cher . Scott won the Australian PGA last week in his first event in Australia since winning the U.S. Masters in April. American Matt Kuchar, ahead by two strokes with four to play and even with Scott with one to go, double-bogeyed the 18th after taking two shots to get out of a bunker. Air Force 1 France Pas Cher .Y. -- Vancouver Canucks goaltender Roberto Luongo had little trouble picking up his first shutout of the season against a Buffalo Sabres team thats having trouble scoring goals. http://www.nikeairforce1france.fr/ . -- Jimmie Johnson held off a teammate, passed a pair of Hall of Famers, and dominated once more at Dover. Nike Air Force 1 Destockage . Dallas hasnt ruled out the star quarterback for Sunday nights game against Philadelphia, but all signs point to Romos back injury pushing Kyle Orton into the starting role after two years of limited play as the backup. Surely Ortons name isnt the first that comes to mind for fans wanting a change after years of damaging interceptions, fumbles or, most infamously, the field goal flub when Romo dropped the snap on a kick that could have won his first playoff game in 2006. Vente Nike Air Force 1 . -- In one brief spurt, Brazil turned a close game into a rout and proved again it will be a strong World Cup favourite. The ink on Giannis Antetokounmpos new four-year, $100 million contract extension with Milwaukee hadnt even dried yet when the news came out on Sept. 21 that his teammate, Khris Middleton, had torn his left hamstring and would likely be out for six months.What a crushing blow to the Bucks, losing one of the games most underrated players for the majority of the 2016-17 NBA season.To me, all this did is drive home how much every players fantasy value is directly tied in with those around him. Losing Middleton, who quietly averaged 18.2 points and 1.8 3-pointers per game last season while shooting 88.8 percent from the free throw line, dishing out 4.2 assists and swiping 1.7 steals, means teammates like Antetokounmpo must step up to fill his void.For a player like Antetokounmpo, who already set career highs in just about every statistical category last season, the expectations suddenly rise to a whole new level. Hell likely play more than the 35.3 minutes he averaged last season, and theres a good chance his 21.8 usage rate will also rise. Thats why we have bumped the Greek Freak up two spots from No. 14 to No. 12 on our rankings. Keep in mind, too, that if Antetokounmpo adds a 3-point shot to his already impressive repertoire this season, hes a top 5 fantasy player for years to come.The ripple effects from Middletons injury dont stop there, however, as players like Michael Beasley -- acquired from Houston after Middleton went down -- and Mirza Teletovic, acquired as a free agent over the summer, now have a chance to see expanded roles with the Bucks. Beasley jumped from No. 173 to No. 141 and Teletovic from No. 134 to No. 118 in the rankings.Losing Middleton in fantasy this season also thins out the two positions he qualifies at, shooting guard and small forward, making players like Carmelo Anthony, Nicolas Batum, DeMar DeRozan, Evan Fournier and Trevor Ariza more valuable in that 30-50 range of the draft.As we move ahead, with the NBAs regular season set to tip off on Oct. 25, here are some of the other big changes to the ESPN fantasy basketball rankings since our last update on Sept. 1.Uncertainty with Chris Bosh: We already ranked Bosh fairly low in our previous rankings, putting him at No. 120, but he drops to No. 160 following the news of his failed physical with Miami. Heat president Pat Riley already came out and said that the team views Boshs career with Miami as over. Whether Bosh ever playss again for another team remains to be seen, but at this point theres a very real chance that his recurring blood clot issues in recent years could keep the 32-year-old off the court for good.ddddddddddddJrue Holidays situation: Shortly after our last rankings came out, which pegged Holiday No. 53 overall, the New Orleans point guard announced that he would miss the start of the season to be with his wife, Lauren, who faces brain surgery. My family comes before basketball, Holiday told The Times-Picayune. Im obviously blessed to play this game and be in the position I am in, but my wife is the most important thing in the world to me. She comes before anything else. Lauren has since given birth to a healthy baby girl, which is wonderful news, but now must prepare for surgery to remove a tumor. We wish her and the whole Holiday family well throughout this difficult time.The rise of Myles Turner and DAngelo Russell: In the dozens of mock drafts I took part in throughout September, no two players were consistently drafted well above their listed ranking than Turner and Russell. Its clear that both were listed too low in our earlier rankings, and therefore an adjustment is order for each of the talented second-year players. Turner moves up from No. 101 to No. 72, while Russell goes from No. 81 to No. 66.Biggest fallers: Aside from Middleton, Bosh and Holiday, who each slid in the rankings for very separate reasons, several others moved down because they were simply ranked too high. Notables from that list include Klay Thompson (27 to 32), Andre Iguodala (93 to 122), Dwyane Wade (57 to 64) and Bradley Beal (59 to 75). These adjustments are more in line with where these players are being drafted in most ESPN drafts.Hardens new position: You will find many players now qualify at multiple positions, but there is no bigger one to take note of than James Harden, who has moved to point guard. Ive mentioned over the past few weeks how important it is to draft a point guard in the top 30 picks of the draft, and with Harden now qualifying at both point guard and shooting guard -- and Rockets coach Mike DAntoni scheming to get the ball in Hardens hands more than ever before -- an argument can certainly be made for drafting Harden first overall ahead of Oklahoma Citys Russell Westbrook. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen