ment with Glendale, a city thats in financial trouble, in par

in Allgemein 25.01.2019 11:27
von riluowanying123 • 2.943 Beiträge

KITZBUEHEL, Austria -- Two-time defending champion Robin Haase reached the semifinals of the bet-at-home Cup on Thursday by rallying to beat third-seeded Fernando Verdasco 4-6, 6-4, 6-3. Haase, who came off his third career final in Gstaad last week, lost the opening set as Verdasco converted the only break point, but he broke the Spaniard at 5-4 in the second set. Haase lost his opening service game in the third before winning six of the following eight games to wrap up the win. "It was very tough and very hot," Haase said. "He was the better player in the first set. I didnt have a chance. From the end of the second set, I managed to put him under some pressure." After winning in 2011 and 12, the Dutchman is now 12-0 at the event. Haase beat Granollers on a third-set tiebreaker in the quarterfinals in Gstaad a week ago. The Dutchman will next play eighth-seeded Marcel Granollers of Spain. Juan Monaco of Argentina takes on Albert Montanes of Spain in the other semifinal. Granollers hit five aces and held serve throughout to beat Leonardo Mayer of Argentina 6-3, 6-1 and reach his first semifinal of the season. The second-seeded Monaco advanced to his third semifinal of the year by defeating Daniel Gimeno-Traver of Spain 6-2, 3-6, 6-4. The Spaniard had beaten Monaco from two sets down at Roland Garros in May but couldnt complete a comeback this time. "It wasnt great but I am just happy to go through," said Monaco, who won the event in his last appearance in 2007. "From now on, I have nothing to lose." Montanes, who lost the 2011 final to Haase, defeated Dominic Thiem 6-4, 6-3 in the 19-year-old Austrians first career quarterfinal. Cheap Air Max 270 Rose . Goals from Jerome Boateng, Franck Ribery and Thomas Mueller extended Bayerns unbeaten run to a record 37 matches. "This record is incredible," Bayern coach Pep Guardiola said. Cheap Air Max 270 Pink .C. -- Chris Thorburn thinks one of the reasons the Winnipeg Jets have been successful under new coach Paul Maurice is that theyre playing together as a team. http://www.cheapairmax270online.com/ . -- Ryan Blaney provided more evidence that Penske Racings No. Cheap Air Max 270 White . LOUIS -- Mike Smith is used to facing plenty of shots, so this was nothing new. Cheap Air Max 270 Red . -- Its been a long road back for Sean Bergenheim.GLENDALE, Ariz. -- The Phoenix Coyotes four-year bid for stability will finally come to a close soon. With Tuesday nights Glendale City Council meeting, the Coyotes will find out if the city will approve an arena lease agreement with Renaissance Sports & Entertainment, which has an agreement in place to buy the franchise from the NHL. Should the council approve the 15-year, $225 million deal for Jobing.com Arena, the path will be cleared for the Coyotes to stay in Arizona. A vote against the lease agreement means the Coyotes are almost certainly headed out of town for good. "I dont want to be more specific than Im going to be, but if the council doesnt approve it so this transaction can close, I dont think the Coyotes will be playing there anymore," NHL Commissioner Gary Bettman said at the leagues Board of Governors meeting last week. The Coyotes ownership saga goes back to 2009, when former owner Jerry Moyes took the team into bankruptcy in a failed attempt to sell it to Blackberry founder Jim Balsillie, who would have moved the franchise to Hamilton, Ontario. The NHL and Glendale fought the plan in court and the team was sold to the league later that year. The quest to find an owner has been filled with twists and turns in the four years since, with new owners coming forward and falling away, rumours of relocation popping up and plenty of politicking. The Coyotes appeared to have an owner in place when Chicago businessman Matthew Hulsizer was set to buy the team two years ago, but his bid was thwarted by the conservative watchdog group Goldwater Institute, which warned potential bond buyers to stay away from the Glendale offering because of a looming lawsuit. A group headed by former San Jose Sharks CEO Greg Jamison reached an agreement with the NHL to buy the team last year, but his deal fell apart when he was unable to secure finances before a lease-agreement deadline with Glendale in January.dddddddddddd RSE, headed by George Gosbee, Anthony LeBlanc and Daryl Jones, agreed to a deal to buy the team from the NHL last month. That was only the first step, though. RES still had to work out a lease agreement with Glendale, a city thats in financial trouble, in part because it has paid $25 million each of the past two years to keep the Coyotes. The two sides have spent the past few weeks working on an agreement for Jobing.com Arena and released a draft of the deal last week. But, as has been the case in this soap operatic story, the deal was far from done. At the same time it posted a draft of the lease agreement on its website, Glendale also released a list of concerns about the deal, including a $15 million management fee to run the arena and an out clause that could allow RSE to move the team without penalty if its cumulative losses reach $50 million or after five years. Glendale came up with a counterproposal on Friday, one that included an out clause for the city. RSE called the out clause, which no other NHL city has, a non-starter, creating added tension heading into Tuesdays council vote. "I think it would be a huge mistake for Glendale to make, that they would have anything but an enormous financial disaster on their hands trying to keep that arena open after losing an anchor tenant and 41 nights," said former Arizona Attorney General Grant Woods, whos representing RSE. "The reality, in my opinion, is that the arena will shut down. I hope that wont happen to them, but they need to look at the hard realities of the way the world works and I think thats the reality here." One things for certain: The Coyotes will know their future soon, one way or the other. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen