e the Olympic break.I think it would be g

in Allgemein 26.01.2019 10:24
von riluowanying123 • 2.943 Beiträge

Rory McIlroy lifted his spirits as he bounced back from a flat opening day with a second-round 68 at the DP World Tour Championship in Dubai. McIlroys first-day 75 was his worst score in 29 rounds over the Earth Course at the Jumeirah Golf Estates, but he rallied early on Friday morning and carded six birdies against a pair of bogeys to move to one under for the event.The defending champion offset a birdie at the second by dropping a shot at the short fourth for the second day running, but he suddenly found his range with the putter and reeled off three consecutive birdies from the sixth. Rory McIlroy moved up the leaderboard with a second-round 68 The 27-year-old bogeyed the ninth, but he emulated Thursdays birdies at 14 and 18 in an error-free inward nine, holing out on the last an hour before the final pairing of Lee Westwood and Julien Quesne had begun their rounds. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price McIlroy, out in the second group of the day alongside Ryder Cup team-mate Andy Sullivan, admitted afterwards it was rare for him to have such an early tee time. McIlroy was out in the second group of the day with Andy Sullivan Its been a while actually, he told Sky Sports 4. Obviously its not what Im used to here. I played well here quite a few times in the past and yesterday was disappointing, but I played a bit better today. Hopefully Ill get a couple more hours in bed tomorrow morning. Any time I get to play with Sully, I really enjoy it. We both played better and had a good laugh out there and enjoyed it. And in fairness, I was looking forward to getting out this morning, because I felt the greens yesterday afternoon got very grainy and quite difficult to read. I felt like I had a chance to hole some more putts and I was able to do that.Mentally yesterday I was still on holiday I think. I was very, very flat and just wasnt really with it, wasnt at the races. Yeah, I felt a bit better out there today, but yeah, just wasnt quite with it yesterday. McIlroy felt the greens were easier to read early in the day I guess if Im within sort of eight or nine shots going into the weekend, I still feel like I have a decent chance. If Im too far back, then I dont think Ill be able to make up that much ground. But if I can keep improving each and every day, then I might not be too far away at the end of the week.Ive shot some really good scores here in the past, and if I can emulate that and shoot a couple really good ones over the weekend, Id be happy enough going into the break.Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: Westwoods World Cup snub Mannequin Challenge in Dubai Golf live on Sky Sports 4 European Tour Schedule John Stockton Jersey . The Celtics closed out their first preseason under Stevens on Wednesday night with a 101-97 victory over the Brooklyn Nets, who rested a lot of their lineup including former Celtics Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce. Tony Bradley Jersey .Y. - Free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury, fresh off winning the World Series with Boston, reached agreement with the rival New York Yankees on a seven-year contract worth about $153 million, a person familiar with the negotiations said Tuesday night. http://www.officialjazzauthenticstore.com/kids-jae-crowder-jazz-jersey/ . LOUIS -- Attorneys for the St. Alec Burks Jersey . - Raiders general manager Reggie McKenzie never doubted he would bring back coach Dennis Allen for a third year despite back-to-back 4-12 records. Custom Utah Jazz Jerseys . -- New England Revolution goalkeeper Matt Reis is retiring after a 16-year career to become the goalie coach for the Los Angeles Galaxy. RIO DE JANEIRO -- Lisa Borders and WNBA players are ready to move forward.With the league resuming play this weekend after a month-long Olympic break, Borders outlined to The Associated Press a plan to have teams and players hold conversations in the community similar to what Carmelo Anthony and the U.S. Olympic basketball teams did in Los Angeles last month. The WNBA president said that was a solid blueprint for what can be done in each WNBA city.Weve created a guide book which will enable each of our teams to take that same concept and bring it to life in their market, Borders said in an interview with The Associated Press. Our players are ready to start that phase and lead it with their colleagues from the NBA and if there are folks from other sports franchises that want to participate well welcome that as well.Borders didnt give a timetable of when the plan would be implemented. The league had fined three teams and their players last month for wearing shirts to show solidarity after shootings in Minnesota and Baton Rouge, Louisiana. The fines were later rescinded a few days later, right before the Olympic break.I think it would be great. Anything would be great, said Liberty center Tina Charles. Its embarrassing that it got to the point that it got to. The fact that president Lisa Borders is willing to take the next step forward, its not about keeping the players happy. Its because you need to show your support in what your players need. Were happy and thrilled that something will get done.Charles hadd been one of the most outspoken WNBA players in support of the movement.dddddddddddd She wore her warmup shirt inside-out in the Libertys last game before the Olympic break even after the teams had been fined.Shes a young woman that has a strong voice, a compelling voice and shes found that voice and is using it in a very constructive way and I am proud of her and I told her that, Borders said. If you call that clearing the air, this is the commissioner saying you go girl. Im very happy with her and for her.Tamika Catchings, who is president of the players association, attended and spoke at the Los Angeles meeting. She said that she and Pacers star Paul George came away from that event planning on doing their own community conversation in Indianapolis. She welcomed Borders idea as a positive move.Its a great step forward. Great that we can come together and do it united and have a united front that we always talk about, Catchings said.Despite the contentiousness before the break, Borders was proud of the players for taking a stance.Any movement in modern history has started with young people, she said. This was no exception. Im a child of the civil rights movement. ... There are issues in the world today in our country that we need to deal with. Our players felt the need to speak up and I think thats a good thing.---Follow Doug on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/dougfeinberg Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen